No company, regardless of its size, is exempted from filing tax returns. However, private companies that have less than $5 million in annual income, or those which have not had any accounting transactions during the year are exempted from submitting audited accounts, although they’ll be require to submit unaudited accounts for the year. Like in any other country, corporate and business related taxes are a complex issue in Singapore. Apart from the constant changes that are being made to the tax laws, Singapore continuously enters herself into treaties that may affect the amount of money you may have to pay in form of taxes. For this reason, if you would like to get the best results you will need to employ a professional tax consultant to help you out on this.
Foreigner Seeking Relocation to Singapore
For further information to set up Singapore business , you can refer to the following useful links: 1) Type of Singapore Business Incorporation 2) Singapore Company Tax 3) Singapore Business Guide for licenses, yearly Singapore company compliance and relevant business information Further, you also need to consider of moving your assets to Singapore to demonstrate your commitment however it can be complicated as its involve cross border tax issue. You might be unaware of your tax residence status, how to avoid double taxation and yearly tax reporting requirements. Let our experienced tax consultant assists you in your international tax planning to lower down your overall tax position.
For further information on relocation tax planning, please refer to the following useful links: 1) Singapore Personal Tax 2) Singapore Double Tax Treaty assists you business relocation to Singapore
Contact Paul and Hype Page Co. for a FREE consultation on Singapore tax planning. We provide the following services:
- Instant online company registration in Singapore
- International tax planning and advice
- Professional company secretary service at affordable price
Paul Hype Page & Co. is an ACRA-certified business adviser. Our team of seasoned professional can help you set up a company in Singapore very quickly and easily following all legal entities, and offer you sound advice on how to make it successful too. In addition to business registration, we’ll also guide you how to:
- Write a business plan – Learn how to write a compelling business plan by accessing our sample business plans, or other helpful market research information
- Perform market research – Understand your business market, learn how it can enhance your business growth, and how to properly conduct a market research for your business
- Legal issues for small business – If you are thinking about registration of company in Singapore, then you really need a lawyer. In addition, you will learn why legal counseling is very important part of any business.
- Manage your finances – We’ll offer you FREE resources and information to help you fully understand all financial concepts and teach you how to perform basic accounting tasks like budgeting, bookkeeping, financial analysis, among others.