Toll Free No:  +65 6221 4733

Setting up business in Singapore? Our Business Consulting Service provide 100% approval for your Singapore Business Licenses and Government Grants. Call now.

Consulting Services for Your Company in a New Business Environment

Operating your own business is one of the most challenging tasks a person can take on especially in a new environment, many times it is important for your business to get help like obtaining specific business licenses or applying for Singapore local government business grants  in order for your business to live up to its potential and thrive.

Our Business Consultants Can Help You…

Paul Hype Page is a member of Professional Management Consultant (PMC) & Certified Public Accountant Singapore focus mainly on helping Companies in set up their Businesses in Singapore. Working with Paul Hype Page Consulting provides the insight, support and expertise that will propel your Singapore business forward. Experiencing certainty with Paul Hype Page means you can count on results, partnership and leadership.

Thinking of incorporating in Singapore? Let’s get started.

E A S I E R • F A S T E R • B E T T E R

Paul Hype Page Consulting Delivers

We provide 100% approval for your Singapore Business in obtaining the following Business Licenses and Government Grants:

Singapore Business Licenses Services Our Experienced Consultants will advise you on the specific Singapore Business Licenses that you require for operating in Singapore. These include hedge funds, Travel Agency licenses, Education Licenses and etc.

Singapore Grant Consulting Services Our Friendly Consultant will advise you on all the available Tax Incentives and Singapore Business Grants – Spring Innovation Capability Voucher (ICV)

  • Need to seek Professional Help for formation of a company in Singapore?
  • If you are looking to set up a company in Singapore, click here for Types of Company Formation.
  • For Registration of Business, click here for your Business License Guide.
  • For Further Questions , please email us or call us +65 84833084

Business Consulting FAQs

If I want to incorporate a Singapore’s Company here, can I bring my family here with my Employment Pass?2020-12-02T10:27:55+08:00

Yes. As an Employment Pass holder, you can apply Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass for your family members.

What types of business can I form in Singapore?2020-12-02T10:27:37+08:00

Among the types of business that you can form in Singapore are:

  1. Business Trust
  2. Foreign Branch
  3. Foreign Subsidiary
  4. Sole Proprietorship
  5. Partnership
If I set up a company in Singapore, can I provide services anywhere in the world?2020-12-02T10:27:01+08:00

Yes, you can. 

What are the trending businesses in Singapore?2020-12-02T10:26:30+08:00

The trending businesses in Singapore are e-commerce, health food/ snacks, automation, gaming, and healthcare.

2021-02-05T12:54:28+08:00July 4, 2012|7 Comments


  1. Glenn November 7, 2017 at 3:23 pm - Reply


    May i understand the service your provide and the cost of doing so? Specifically, i am looking with no confirmation yet to hire foreigners and require advise on that. Thanks


    • Paul Hype Page November 17, 2017 at 9:11 am - Reply

      Dear Glenn,

      There are a few types of different visas available to foreigners who want to stay in Singapore. The Employment Pass (EP) is the main type of Singapore work visa issued and the most highly sought after. If you are keen to proceed, do drop us an email at [email protected] for more information about the services we can provide you with.

      Best Regards,

  2. cc September 23, 2016 at 9:17 am - Reply

    I am a foreigner and I would like to start up a business in Singapore. I wonder if you provide any solution for this? Looking forward for your reply.

    Thanks and Regards,


    • Paul Hype Page September 29, 2016 at 2:29 am - Reply

      Hi C-dee,

      Surely, we can help you to start up a business in Singapore. Our solution includes incorporation, Employment Pass and other secretarial services. Please let us representative get in touch with you shortly.


  3. alexander November 2, 2015 at 4:55 am - Reply

    hi im an foriegner came to singapore in tourist visa and i would like to start or incorporate my company for trading in singapore.can you guide me.

  4. Harrods March 10, 2015 at 5:28 am - Reply

    I am a foreigner holding an EP, nonetheless, I would like to start up a business in Singapore. I wonder if you provide any solution for this? Looking forward for your reply.

    Thanks and Regards,

    • Paul Hype Page March 10, 2015 at 9:52 am - Reply

      Dear Harrods,

      Yes, we will be able to help you on starting up a business in Singapore. My colleague will email you with some details, do feel free to contact us when you are ready to start your business in Singapore.

      Best Regards

Leave A Comment

Go to Top