Ethereum description: Chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Rostin Behnam, says Bitcoin and Ethereum are commodities. Ethereum has the highest Total Value Locked in the Crypto market and 2nd highest market capitalization after Bitcoin. Experts are saying that Bitcoin as the grandfather of crypto, is beginning to show its age. Ethereum, on the other hand, has long been the lone, large-scale competitor to Bitcoin. Ethereum 2.0 upgrades promised to be released by Q4 2022, aim to improve the scalability, security, and sustainability of the network. Should we be diverting out attention to Ethereum this year?
In this 1 hour Ethereum class, you will get to understand Ethereum from top to bottom! Can Ethereum take over Bitcoin? How much is Ethereum worth? What is Ethereum’s utility? There will be an opportunity for you to lay your hands on Ethereum by participating in some experiential activities.
Ethereum class will include main topics as follows:
- Ethereum’s founder: Vitalik Buterin’s background
- Ethereum’s Protocol: The central vision for Ethereum
- Ethereum’s Creation: The big three
- Ethereum’s Adoption: Usage and utility
- Ethereum’s Situation: Are there bottlenecks?
- Ethereum’s future: Improvements and roadmap