Education in Singapore for foreign students
Understand more about Education in Singapore for foreign students. Finding a school for foreign student, settling down in Singapore…
Foreign students who are willing to study in Singapore Primary or Secondary Government Schools will have to sit for tests. Type of Tests
- Qualifying Test
After the AEIS, the Ministry of Education would make arrangements for the students to attend schools and therefore placement is guaranteed. The AEIS test is held annually and therefore the standard is very high and the chance of cracking the test is very slim.
The foreign students whose parents are working in Singapore and are holding accurate working visas are not required to take the above mentioned tests. The working visas that the parents should hold are mentioned below –
Difference between the Two Routes:
|Choice of School||Restrictive||Flexible|
|PR Application||Can apply only after 2yrs||Can apply only after 6months|
|Job/Business Opportunities||Parents can work only after 1year||Can work immediately|
Direct or Quick Entry to Singapore Government or Private Schools
We combine the search for the foreign students’ education in appropriate schools with our business / working opportunities for their parents and while doing so we take the following steps –
- Arrange for our overseas representative to understand our foreign students’ education standard and their family background.
- Make arrangements for students to come to Singapore for school visits.
- Apply for the relevant visas for the students and their parents (if coming with their children to work or start a business).
- Arrange the necessary tests if required or direct enrollment in school.
- Once school and visa is finalized, we make arrangements for house rental or purchase.
Integration to Singapore: PR and Citizenship
“Once our clients, always our clients.” In this regard, we take pride in the fact that we take care of you when you are in Singapore. We review our clients’ circumstances time and again, and apply for their Permanent Residence (PR) visa at the right time. While doing so we take the following steps –
- Prepare the necessary and important documents such as Income tax slips, Pay slips, local sponsorship and company’s letter of recommendation for PR applications.
- Keeping a track of the progress of PR applications.
- Appeal for the PR results if required
- Make arrangements for the collection of the visa.