CALL +65 6221 4733 / WhatsApp Us 
  • incorporate company question

ACRA Annual Filing Requirement



All companies incorporated in Singapore must abide by the statutory compliance set by ACRA when it comes to annual filing requirements. If you have a registered company in Singapore, you are obligated to meet these requirements, including enlisting Company Secretary Services. ACRA is the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore.

To register a company in Singapore, you must have the required number of directors and shareholders. Corporate secretarial services are a requirement. You must also have an official company seal for business matters.

Your Singapore company secretary will over matters pertaining to the company. This includes assisting the directors, preparing the share certificates and share transfers, and overseeing the register of members and board resolution. The Company Secretary will also ensure all the legal requirements are met by the company.


Filing Annual Returns of a Local Company

All locally incorporated companies must hold their Annual General Meeting (AGM). They must also file their annual returns under S175, S197 and S201 of the Companies Act. At the AGM, directors shall present a true and fair view of the company’s accounts to their shareholders. The Companies Act does not prescribe the minimum level of qualifications for the person preparing the accounts. However, the directors will be responsible for appointing individuals who have the required level of expertise to prepare the accounts.


When to Hold an AGM and File Annual Return?


ACRA Annual Filing Requirement


We Can Help

Paul Hype Page can assist you with your ACRA annual filing requirements. We can also assist with your company secretary service needs. For more information, contact us today.

Paul Hype Page & Co. will give you more information and assistance on policy updates, compliance regulations and changes to tax conditions. Corporate tax in Singapore.

Our team of seasoned professional can also help you set up a company in Singapore very quickly and easily following all legal entities, and offer you sound advice on how to make it successful too.


Paul Hype Page Can Help

We will call you back, please click below link and make appointment with our Sales consultant:


Here, you will find detailed information about Singapore’s Corporate Tax System. Paul Hype Page & Co helps companies with strategic tax planning, tax advisory, and accountancy services.

  • Singapore Tax Planning
  • International Tax Planning

IRAS (Singapore’s Tax Authority) governs Singapore’s tax system, helps develop a stronger economy, better environment and a more vibrant economy. All companies, regardless of industry, have a legal duty to pay taxes.

Singapore attracts investments from around the world by reducing its corporate income tax rate and introducing different tax incentives. Singapore has one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the world.

As your company’s Tax agent , Paul Hype Page & Co Chartered Accountant  will be fully responsible for the practice of ensuring that these conditions are met. It is important that we be highly qualified and well versed in local regulations and corporate laws, as we are responsible for the upkeep of important company files, tax reports and tax records.

1 comment

[…] *For more details on filing Company’s annual returns, click here […]

Comments are closed.