CALL +65 6221 4733 
  • incorporate company question

Employment Pass Visa Types

 Employment Pass Visa Types

Singapore Employment Pass allows foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore.

EP (Employment Pass) applicant need to earn at least $3,600 a month and have acceptable qualifications.

Passes for Family Members

All Employment Pass holders can apply for Dependent Pass and/or Long-Term Visit Pass for their family members.

Dependent Pass

Both P and Q1 Pass holders can apply for Dependent’s Pass for their:

  • Spouse
  • Unmarried children under 21 years of age

Long-Term Visit Pass

P Pass holders can also apply for Long-Term Visit Pass for their:

  • Common law spouse
  • Unmarried daughters above 21 years of age
  • Handicapped children
  • Step-children
  • Parents/parents-in-law

Entry Visa into Singapore

If you are from abroad and require an entry visa to Singapore, your IPA letter will include a single journey entry visa. After your arrival in Singapore, we will make an appointment with the Ministry of Manpower on your behalf for finger prints. Having completed the procedures, your pass will be ready in 4 working days. You may collect the pass at Ministry of Manpower personally or authorize someone else to collect it on your behalf.

Employment Pass Validity

The validity period of an EP varies for : First-time applicants – up to two years Employment Pass renewals – up to three years

Rejection of Employment Pass Application

In case your Employment Pass application is rejected by the MOM, we will investigate why your application has been rejected. Based on the reasons provided by MOM, we will submit an appeal that will address the issues mentioned by MOM and also include additional documents, if any, requested by them. MOM will take a minimum three weeks or more to review your appeal.

Change of Employer

Employment Pass holders must apply for a new Pass whenever they change employers. There is no need to cancel the existing pass prior to application for a new pass. Ministry of Manpower evaluates each application for a new pass based on the applicant’s qualifications, work experience, and employer credentials. A new pass will be issued once the old pass is cancelled.

At Paul Hype Page & Co. we have helped many clients with the application process and successfully helped many families relocate to Singapore.

You may also be interested to find out more about Business Opportunities in Singapore and Corporate Tax in Singapore.

Paul Hype Page & Co. is an ACRA-certified business adviser. Our team of seasoned professional can help you set up a company in Singapore very quickly and easily following all legal entities, and offer you sound advice on how to make it successful too.