Integrate with your website and digital platforms
Once you have decided on the platform that best suits your needs, the next step is to build it into your platform. This can be done in various ways, depending on which service provider you decide on.
In general, the sales consultant will have guides and support staff on end to assist in the implementation process. Do ensure proper record keeping of when you started with electronic signatures, and which documents have been signed electronically at the start. This will assist in your internal tracking and auditing processes.
How do I create an electronic signature?
Creating an electronic signature depends on the software you choose to use. These software’s are:
It is very easy to sign electronically using Adobe Acrobat:
- Click the option on the right side of the document to ‘Fill & Sign’
- Enter the recipient’s email address and a message, then
- Click Next
- Fill the form and signature fields then send them
This service is widely used, and the procedure is simple:
- Click on NEW which allows you to send an envelope
- Upload and choose your document
- Enter the recipient’s details
- Create an email subject and the message
- Drag and drop fields the fields you want the recipient to sign from the left pane onto your document
PandaDoc is well known because of the electronic signature services it offers in simple steps as follows:
- Upload the document
- Drag and drop fields onto the document where you want to sign or for the recipient to sign
- Sign, or choose a recipient to sign.
- It is a free and easy to use service.
- Upload your document,
- Choose the signatories and their email addresses,
- Click on ‘Prepare doc for signing’,
- Choose your signature fields from the toolbar,
- Enter a title message to signers, and
- Request Signature.
Other Tools for Creating an Electronic Signature
It works on your desktop, tablet, and cell phone and it is cloud-based. It ensures your information is secure through 256-bit SSL encryption. It is suitable for Small and Medium Size Businesses. It allows you to draw your signature using any device and save it as a .png file which is an image. To use it just inset the save image into a document that allows embedding of an image or upload your .pdf file on to the website and quickly add the .png file containing your signature.
In as much as it is easy to create, it is worth noting that it does not store your signature for future use and only works with documents that allow embedding of an image.
Preview on Mac
It involves four simple steps to create an e- signature with Mac’s preview. The good thing with ac is eh synchronization feature that it offers such that you can use it on other devices such as iPad. However, if the document you intend to sign does not open on Mac preview, then this tool does not work for you. Additionally, it not suitable for large organizations.
Microsoft word in Office 365.