Before even appliying, pelase be informed that your travel document has to be valid for at least 6 months after your e-visa expires. Also, your passport should have at least one blank page for your e-Visa to be placed in.
You can confirm authenticity of the visa, having checked its data on a site of Immigration Department of Singapore by following these simple steps.
- Visit the site of Immigration Department of Singapore;
- Scroll the page down and click on “Status Enquiry”;
- In opened page in field “Applicant’s Travel Document Number” enter Your passort number;
- In field “Application Reference Number” enter Your “Application Reference Number (DELXXXXXXSAXXXXXXX)”;
- Print out files on an A4 format sheet of paper;
- Show the visa with the passport and the immigration card when passing a border control.
Having said that, however, having a valid visa to Singapore gives you no guarantee of passing. The final decision makes the employee of a passport control when you enter the country.
Can I get a refuse in getting a Visa?
Visa refusal is very rare. From our rich practice of CIS citizens are denied somewhere in 0.1% -0.2% of cases. Ministry never indicates the cause of failure. The explanation can be given only in the Immigration office directly to the company, which prepares you a visa.
However, these are some of the reasons for rejection that we have heard of,
- Violation of the laws of the previous visit
- Already have a valid visa in Singapore
- Taxes have not been paid, after work in Singapore
Violation of visa regime in one of his previous visits to Singapore.