Hardcopy Application unacceptable for selected Work Passess

From 1 Jun 2015, MOM (Ministry of Manpower) will no longer accept hardcopy application forms for the following work passes and related passes at Singapore Post branches:

  • Work Permit (WP)
  • Employment Pass (EP)
  • S Pass
  • Dependent’s Pass of EP/S Pass holders
  • Long Term Visit Pass of EP/S Pass holders
  • Training Employment Pass

All the above mention passes are to be applied via online.

Message from the Controller of Work Passes.