- Generally, a recognized Diploma/Degree qualification from a reputed university is expected.
- Professional qualifications
- Specialist skills
- Work related experience
The Ministry of Manpower evaluates each applicant on the basis of individual merit. Other factors which also play a very important role are:
- Salary of the applicant
- Age of the applicant
- Roles & responsibilities
- Reputation of the company
- Company paid up capital
- Applicant’s current citizenship
- Having a recognized educational qualification does not guarantee a successful EP application as the applicant is also required to satisfy other criteria such as relevant work experience and/or professional skills.
Similarly, an applicant who does not possess a recognized educational qualification may not necessarily be rejected for EP if he or she possesses other compensating factors.
We will need the following documents for submission of Employment Pass visa application in Singapore:
- Resume or CV stating your educational and employment history
- Copies of educational certificates and past employment testimonials
- A copy of the personal particulars page of your passport
- Photograph of the applicant
* Any documents that are not in English must be translated into English by an official translation service.