ACRA Compliance Alert & Reminders
- We will remind and alert clients on deadlines for filing and other compliance work.
The Singapore Companies Act mandates that every Singapore incorporated company is required to appoint at least one local company secretary. This person is responsible for the company to handle ongoing statutory compliance matters.
Corporate compliance in Singapore is a complex legal requirement (must have) for all Singapore registered companies. The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority in Singapore governs the reporting/statutory obligations of companies and its officers.
Paul Hype Page company secretarial team helps your company fulfill the statutory obligations in an efficient manner.
Maintenance of the statutory books
Company secretarial services comprise the maintenance of the statutory books of the company.
The statutory books of a company are made up of the statutory registers. We can assist you with the maintenance of the statutory books of your company. We also provide assistance with your statutory compliance requirements with different service packages depending on your needs:
- Minutes and resolutions;
- Articles of association;
- Company incorporations
- Provision of nominee director and nominee company secretary
- Branch and representative office registrations
- Registered office/correspondence address
- Annual compliance and maintenance of statutory registers
- Directors’ services contracts;
- Directors’ indemnities;
- Contracts relating to purchase of own shares;
- Documents relating to redemption or purchase of own shares out of capital by private company;
Yearly compliance matters and procedures
Businesses are constantly placed with ever-increasing day-to-day administrative burden. They face various regulatory as well as reporting requirements, and at times, that could be very challenging. They are definitely not exempt from making mistakes due to inability to meet certain restrictions and obligations.
Paul Hype Page & Co. acts as a corporate secretarial agent for your company. We will assist your company in its yearly compliance matters and procedures, as well as non-routine corporate matters like:
- Attending as well as recording and minutes of the shareholders and board meetings and notification
- Preparing shareholders resolutions and board resolutions
- Updates and advise the company on its compliance with the rules of the Companies Act
- Advises the requirement mandated by the respective Exchanges
- Filing of audited accounts and annual returns for every financial year end
- Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) online filing
- Maintaining private, public-listed and public companies’ statutory records
- Changing of share capital structure
- Transferring & issuing of shares
- Prepare relevant resolutions for change of member, directors, company secretaries and auditors
- Prepare relevant resolutions for change of registered company addresses
- Transferring & issuing of shares
- Bank accounts opening, changing of bank signatories and coordination with local banks
- Changing of company name
- Modifying the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Make searches for company’s accounting history
- Other administration work (purchasing of relevant certificates of the company from time to time etc)
- Developing draft agreements, regulated terms & policy for your organisation
Chinese version : 新加坡公司秘书服务
Benefits of Hiring Us for Your Outsourced Corporate Secretarial Services
As entrepreneurs, you need to know that the central business decisions are correctly implemented. They must be in compliance with local entities, laws and procedures. For this, a coordinated approach is very crucial.
At Paul Hype Page & Co, our skilled and qualified staff will ensure your business complies with the local laws and entities. We will also ensure that your company very best on secretarial and governance services by offering our assistance on:
- No fuss approach. We provide your business various secretarial solutions. We give you the opportunity to exploit your company’s resources to their optimal potential.
- Worry Free by knowing your business will comply with all reporting and regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience of an international legal practice; understanding of regulatory and legal frameworks from inside out
- Flexibility in fee structure and rates that fits your requirements
- Full access to vital documents and details, 24/7
- A single dedicated project manager
- Instant access to company information via dedicated portal system
At Paul Hype Page & Co, our skilled and qualified staff will ensure your business complies with local laws and entities. We ensure that your company receives the very best on secretarial and governance services.
If you are starting a business in Singapore , Paul Hype Page & Co. will act as the named Company Secretary. One of our qualified secretaries will act as the named secretary for your company.