Singapore Dependent Pass
Dependent Pass Eligibility
Dependent Pass is a visa for family members of Employment Pass and Entrepreneur Pass holders.
Employment Pass and S Pass holders with a fixed monthly salary of more than $4,000 may apply for Dependent’s Passes for their:
- Unmarried or legally adopted children under 21 years of age
Documents Required to apply Dependent Pass
In general, these documents and information are required for Dependent’s Pass applications:
1. Dependent’s Pass Application Form
- The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company, normally the employer of the Employment/S Pass holder.
- The form must be endorsed with the company’s stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorized officer from the sponsoring company.
- A parent’s signature is required for children aged 16 years and below
2. Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
3. Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document
Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation certified by the respective embassy.
These additional documents are required on the basis of the applicant’s relationship with the Employment pass holder: