CALL +65 6221 4733  Outside of SG? Call our Toll-Free num

Our Fees & Packages

Paul Hype Page Professional services fees (Price / Charges) to serve all your company setup and employment work pass needs in Singapore.

Incorporation with Local Resident (Package)

Package for Local Residents
Incorporation for Local Resident
Company Registration S$800
Acra Registration Fee S$315
Appointment of Company Secretary (for 1 year) S$600
Registered Office Address (for 1 year) S$240


Incorporation with Employment Pass (Package)

Package for Foreign Entrepreneurs Relocating to Singapore
Company Incorporation with Employment Pass
Company Registration S$800
Acra Registration Fee S$315
Appointment of Company Secretary (for 1 year) S$600
Application for Employment Pass (EP) S$800
Nominee Director (for 2 months) $400
Registered Office Address (for 1 year) S$240


Incorporation with Nominee Director (Package)

Package for Foreign Entrepreneurs operating Overseas
Company Incorporation with 1 Year Nominee Director
Company Registration S$800
Acra Registration Fee S$315
Appointment of Company Secretary (for 1 year) S$600
Nominee Director (for 12 months) S$3,800 onwards
Registered Office Address (for 1 year) S$240


Annual Recurring Services & Fees (Package)

For Existing Clients
Annual Recurring Services & Fees
Company Secretary S$600 per annum
Registered Address S$240 per annum
Compilation of Financial Statement S$600 per annum
Tax computation and filing of Form C S$600 per filling
Book keeping (Transaction less than 100 entries per annum) S$600 per annum

harpreet says:

Need to incorporate business in Singapore

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Harpreet,

My colleague will drop you an email about our Incorporation Services. Do feel free to contact us should you be ready to start your company in Singapore today!

Anup says:

Hi ,
I am holding s pass from last 4 years working as chef willing to start own f& b biz kindly suggest me planning to apply entrepreneur visa , without resignation from current job wanna apply visa . Hope will get positive reply .
Thanking you ,

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Anup,

Thank you for contacting us.

There is a few ways to start your own business in Singapore and it all depends on individual’s situation and qualification.

Our representative will liaise with you shortly so that you can learn more about how to make it happen.



Maria Mushtaq says:


I have PEP. Do I need a local director for registering Pvt Ltd company in Singapore.


Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Maria,

Yes you will need a local director because as a PEP holder, you can not setup a company using your name.

You can find out more about our local director services on our website. Should you be ready to setup your company, do let us assist you.


Javeed Aanver says:

Hi.As an Enterpreneur, I’ve just initiated plans to launch my start-up business, which i intend to incorporate in Singapore. And work right away. I’ve also got registered 2 domain names for my venture. The project report and business plan with revenue model are all ready.

I need your company’s services to register my business in singapore; please give the financial requirements for setting up of a small start up company with limited self funding.

I will appreciate if you give me all details regarding the visa which will allow me to carryout my business activity from singapore.


javeed aanver

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Javeed,

In order to incorporate a company in Singapore, you need a local nominee director. To save cost on the nominee director fee, and manage the risk of having a third party as your director, we propose the ‘Singapore Incorporation with Employment Pass‘ service provided by Paul Hype Page Management. Our Nominee Director service may be employed for a year, for an additional fee.

Hope to hear from you soon.


Nilesh patel says:

I need employment pass in car detailing.
For your kind information I am attaching my resume and photo for getting me job in automobile field as having related experience in this field.
I need job in CAR DETAILING for first preference and rest you suggest the option with reliable job with eligible to my experience.
In addtion I have passed 3 class driving license and in 2010 I have s pass job contract in BOON TECK BUS TRANSPORT CO.
So I have fin number in driving license so go to the attachment and than place me at right place which make career opportunity for me..

Ritesj Modi says:

Hello Sir I m from India . I want S Pass in Singapore. Please Reply.
Ritesh Modi

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Modi

I will suggest you incorporate a company in Singapore and take up our package with nominee director. My colleague will email you with more details shortly. Do book an appointment to set up a meeting with us.
Your Sincerely

Seamus knox says:


My wife has a registered business for infant massages. She also works part time for my company. I would like to discuss how we can use her business to help reduce our combined tax payment. For example paying her as a consultant for the part time work and charging some of the car and rent to her business. Please let me know if this is the advice you can help us with.


Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Seamus,
Please make an appointment with our Tax planner, Eric, he will be able to assist you with more information from you.


Sinthanaiselvan T says:

Hello sir,
I’m from India. I have completed my B.E aero degree and I have no working experience. I would like to work in singapore. Can I have eligibility for S pass?? Pls suggest me sir..
Thanking you

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Sinthanaiselvan

You will be eligibility for S pass if the company that employed you have sufficient quota. As a degree holder, if you start your own company, you can also consider applying for employment pass*(condition applies).
Do make an appointment with our Company Start up consultant if you need more information.

BRYAN says:

Hi, I have a friend from Malaysia who wants to set up a company in Singapore (i.e. as an investment holding company) as means to hold investments / invest in Singapore. Is a local Nominee Director required in this scenario?

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Bryan,

Yes, all Singapore incorporate company requires a local resident as the director.

Should you need our services – Incorporate with Nominee Director.

Yours Paul

V.Mangaleswara says:

dear sir i am mangaleswara from india sir i want do my own business to singapore I have a few working experience in spore please advise for me thanks
best regards mangaleswara

Paul Hype Page says:

Hi V,
THe best way to startup a company in Singapore is to use our solution package of Incorporation with Nominee director. Depending on your working experience and educational background, we can then recommend the right kind of work pass for you. Book an appointment with our consultant to find out more!

Rajesh says:

Hi! I have a company operating in India and i would like to open a new general trading business in Singapore so what package is eligible for me and could you please share some information regarding the procedure and about the country’s policy regarding export and import.And also can you please share information on the procedure and cost of getting my spouse and kids to Singapore
Also do you have any counterparts in Mumbai ,India?

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Rajesh,

We have 2 business solution to propose depend on your criteria. You can consider either
Incorporation with Employment Pass
Incorporation with Nominee Director

Our business setup team will follow up and email you with more details soon.


Mandy says:

Hi, I’m Mandy from Malaysia. Im a online seller and now would like to expand the partnership at Singapore e-commerce site. We need to register a company in Singapore and apply the Singapore company bank account, so we only can start selling at online market place.

How do I apply for the online business company license in Singapore ? The amount how much we need to spend for the business registration and bank account ?Thanks

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Mandy

In Singapore, we do not have a specific business licence for online. You can set up a Singapore company and we can arrange bank opening for you.

You can contact our KL office and speak to Mr Neo for details

Malaysia Office : Menara Darussalam, Level 15, Rm 1579, No 12. Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Office: (603) 2178 6334

Below is the information you need to set up a Singapore company:

Please kindly refer to the incorporation link below:
Incorporation Form

Can we fix an phone appointment to discuss over the details after your fill up the incorporation link
Our Fees:

1) Incorporation fee is $800 (Please note that you need to have a PR or Citizen to act as your director, if not we can provide it to you)

2) ACRA Fee is $315

3) Appointment of Company Secretary for 1 year is $600

4) Registered Address for 1 year is $240

We need the Director & Shareholder to email us the following documents

1) Local Resident Director / Shareholder – Passport , Singapore Work Visa Card (Employment or Dependent Pass Visa Card) and bill showing Singapore Residential Address)

2) Foreign Director / Shareholder – Passport and bill showing Overseas Residential Address)


Eric From Paul Hype & Co

amol says:

I am an Indian citizen , MBA with 15 yeras exp in marketing of EDucation programs , have visited singapore 4 times and have decided to make it my permanent home please guide me further , also i have a local singaporean friend who is willing to help me in a company

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Amol

To set up a Singapore company, you will need a local resident director. Since, your friend is willing to assist you then you can proceed to set up a Singapore company with us, please fill up the online incorporation form :

Eric from Paul Hype Page & Co

rosh says:

HI, I want to start up a small business in Singapore. I am from Melbourne, Australia. I’m not a degree holder. Please kindly give me what are the options i have to setup my own business in Singapore. Please kindly reply.

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Rosh

There are a few entities structure you can choose for your Singapore namely – Company, LLP, Partnership and Sole business.
However, I will advise on setting a company as the benefoits as follows:

1) Limited legal liability on oneself
2) $100,000 Tax exemption for the first 3 years
3) Flexibility of ownership

As for working Visa , I will recommend an employment pass even you don’t have a degree as MOM will also consider your working experiences.

You can call our Australia Toll free number to reach us: 1-800-982-560

Eric from Paul Hype Page & Co

Ekaterina says:

Good evening!
I would like to start a small distribution business in Singapore. Now I have a dependent pass. What kind of visa should I change for? Have two university degrees.
What is the minimum amount should be at my company’s bank account for starting the business?
Thank you in advance.

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Ekaterina,

You can work with your dependent pass by applying a LOC (Letter of Consent). Do book an appointment with our consultant to find out more.

shyn says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am working in Singapore with an employment pass and My family too staying here in Singapore(dependent pass). My wife wish to start an online consulting work , she can do all the work from home using computer and website.
Can you help me what all are the formality to start work ? is a dependent pass holder can start a company? how to register the company name and other formality.


Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Shyn,

A dependent pass holder can work by obtaining a LOC (Letter of Consent). My colleague will email you with more details. Pls contact us once you are ready to start your company.
Looking forward

James says:

I like to find out cost of a BVI(SPV) formation and the annua maintenance cost ?

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear James,

The cost of setting up a BVI company start from SGD3,800. Should you be interested, do drop us an email so my consultant can follow up and assist you.


Ananya says:

I would like to avail your services to set up/ register an e-commerce retail business in Singapore in partnership ( both holding dependant pass) . We request the details regarding your services for registration , a registered office adress and corporate bank account.
Please share the details along with the charges.

Elly says:


I would like to open a restaurant in Singapore, I’m currently holding a student pass and in university. There are 2 options, either opening a new brand of restaurant, or bring over an pre-existing brand that my family owns from my country. Please give some advice as to which option is better and if I still need to apply for EntrePass.

Thank you.


Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Elly,

Business such as restaurants are not eligible to apply for EntrePass. For other alternatives, our representative will be in touch with you shortly.


shraddha says:

I am from India. I already have a interior designing firm for the last 6 years in India. wanted to know if your firm can help me tie up with Singapore based designing firms, who wish to undertake projects in India and are looking for local partners. if yes then how to go ahead with it. kindly suggest.


Cherry says:

I’d like to know more about applying for PR through property investment. I’m Indonesian and not a degree holder. I wish to set up a beauty clinic in Singapore with a Singaporean partner. Can I apply for entrepass?

Paul Hype Page says:

Hi Cherry,

Instead of Entrepass, we would recommend you to apply for employment pass for the new beauty clinic, as this is more suitable for your case. Please let our representative get in touch with you shortly for more information.


Annisa says:

Hi, I am planning to set up an online shop in Singapore (and a physical shop in the future), selling American make-up products that aren’t available in Singapore retail stores. I would like to know the procedures and everything. Please get in touch with me along with your fees. Thank you!

Paul Hype Page says:

Hi Annisa,

We can assist you from the incorporation of a Singapore company. Please let our representative get in touch with you shortly.



Chohan says:

Respected Sir,
I am from Pakistan and by profession i am an Advocate. can i do my immigration or enroll as an Advocate in Singapore. further more please let me know the whole procedure to formation a private limited company in the field of import and export in Singapore with its it fee in including your legal fee, paid up capital and PR after formation a company. wait for your prompt reply.
thanking you


Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Chohan,

We will be able to offer you our PHP solution for INCORPORATION WITH EMPLOYMENT PASS at S$3155. This package will be able to assist you from Incorporation of a company to application for Employment pass as well as corp sec services and business compliance. Will email you with more details


Nav & Anny says:

Hello Paul and Staff,
Am interested n your incorporation setvice for busiess. I am not particularily interested in any visa etc, unless I have to have one.
Could you please provide a quote for incorporstion service and perhaps we can have a phone discussion.
Dl, could you leg me know ablut your proce structure for the vitual office packages.

Nav & Anny

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Nav & Anny

We will be pleased to intro you to our Singapore Company setup solution of Incorporation with Nominee Director. Will email you with more information shortly


Nav & Anny says:

*** local Nominee Director Service & Company Incorporation**** Please 😉

Paul Hype Page says:

HI Nav,
We will drop you an email with more information soon. Or you can contact us at +65 6221 4711 for a faster follow up.

Hi ,

Please let me introduce my self, my name is Faldy and I’m working at PT Solusi Tunas Pratama Tbk (“STP”) that representing Kharisma Agung Pte. Ltd. (“KA”), our affiliate in Singapore. KA intend to obtain the Service Based Operator (“SBO”) License to support its activity in providing telecomunication services.

Hence, can we check the requirement to obtain the license and the fee for assisting us on this?

Sincerely yours,

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Faldy,

It would depend on whether you meet the necessary requirements to obtain the license. In this instance, we would need to get more details on your company so we can better advise you on what to do and the necessary business compliance needs. Do drop us an email at for more details and charges.

Best Regards,

Gouri says:

I need to inquire about long term visas, like after registering a company in singapore, how many visas can company apply after registering company??

is there any criteria for being eligibile to apply visa for employees??

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Gouri,

There are many other factors MOM may look into when it comes to visa application apart from your education, pay amount, work experience and also the background of the company applying the permit. We will need to understand more about your application before our EP specialists can advise you.
Do drop us an email at to discuss your options if you require our services.


Edric says:

I am a EP holder since August 2012 and changed my job in September 2015, Recently my existing company applied for renewal and it was rejected, My company has re-applied again.

– As per the tool, i can get S only
– Work exp in SG 5 Years
– Overall exp is 9 years

1 What are the chances of the new outcome?

My HR says they will apply for S pass if it’s rejected !! My EP expiry is 7 Sep 2017

I am in dilemma and confused, Please Help

elise says:

Dear Edric,

You company may contact MOM to find out the reasons your EP was rejected, considering you’ve been an EP holder since 2012. Your company may then proceed to file an appeal, although the outcome would be hard to say for certain as it would depend on MOM’s judgement and if your company meets MOM requirements.

Hope this helps.

Bes Regards,

henry says:

can you give me an info, what data i should prepare to build my store ( toys shop ) in singapore?
Im from Indonesia and doesn’t have business in Jakarta. i want to start build toys shop in singapore.
can we discuss more?

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Henry,

There are many business opportunities available in Singapore, and our Incorporation with Employment all-in-one package is the best option for entrepreneurs who want to build a thriving business in Singapore.

All you need is your passport and proof of address as well as your business proposal and you are ready to start. Do contact us and discuss your options.

Best Regards,

bala says:

I want to manage finance by financial market trading. Can i become a managing partner for a singapore firm ? Any age limit ? Should i must invest ? Can i continue to be a non-resient ?

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Bala,

You’ve come to the right place. We are a one stop stop service provider for company incorporation. You may consider opening a Private Limited company in this case. We can assist you with that.

Do contact us for more details and charges.



We are operating cross-border e-commerce marketplace in Bangladesh. We are 2 Co-founders, one is completed M.Sc & have work experience & designated COO. I am ACCA dropout after higher secondary & designated CEO.
We like to incorporate our startup as holding or parent company with EP visa. We need also OCBC corporate bank account.

Let me know which package is perfect for us.

Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Abdul,

To set up a company, we would highly recommend our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass solution as the quickest and most efficient route to take. Do drop us an email at with more details about your company so we can advise you on what the next steps to take will be.

Best Regards,

Ken says:

Dear Paul
I’m a foreigner and i am a diploma graduate currently holding student pass. Together with my local partner we would like to set up a company in Singapore. Please kindly recommend me which package will be more suitable in my case? Thank you.


Paul Hype Page says:

Dear Ken,

Great choice! You’ll find Singapore is perfect and welcoming towards new startups. We would recommend our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package would be the ideal option for you. Please do drop us an email at to make an appointment.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *