Types of Singapore Company Setup
Business Setup for ASEAN Countries
The services we provide include:
- Australia company incorporation
- Malaysia company incorporation
- Vietnam company incorporation
- Hong Kong company incorporation
- Indonesia company incorporation
Offshore Company in Singapore/Tax Haven
A key consideration for setting up an offshore company in Singapore are the taxes. Singapore has a distinct advantage because of its simple tax system and low rates.
We offer the following services:
- Domiciliation Services
- Registered Agent Services
- Other Complementary Services
We can help you incorporate a company in Singapore. Establish your presence and meet all your business in Singapore needs with our help.
How to Incorporate a Company in Singapore
The types of companies in Singapore will depend on 3 things:
- Are you a foreign individual or
- Foreign company or
- Local resident
Incorporate a Company – Foreign Individuals
- Singapore Company Incorporation with Employment Pass (EP) – Applicable to foreigners with several years of management skills, formal tertiary education and if you have met the minimum salary requirement. An EP can be applied with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
- Singapore Company Incorporation with Entrepass – Also known as an Entrepreneur Pass, this is applicable to foreigners with years of entrepreneurial experience. Entrepreneurs who are actively involved in the business operations and who do not have a formal tertiary education are advised to apply for this visa. Applications can be lodged with MOM. Approval of this visa is on a case-by-case basis. If you want to incorporate a company as a sole-proprietor or partnership entity, you will not be eligible for this visa.
- Singapore Company Incorporation with Local Nominee Director – You must have a locally resident partner based in Singapore to act as your local nominee director. Applicable to foreigners who do not want to relocate to Singapore, and those not involved in the daily operations of a business.
- Representative Office with Business Visa – A good exploratory option for foreigners to embrace the business opportunities in Singapore and within the region. Businesses signed within companies in Singapore can enjoy the privilege of banking and trading in Singapore.
Singapore Company Incorporation – Foreign Companies
Whether you wish to relocate to Singapore or not, you can incorporate a Subsidiary Company. When the parent company incorporates a Subsidiary Company in Singapore, the subsidiary will be regulated as a local company under the Singapore Companies Act.
- Foreign Subsidiary Incorporation – This entity will be regulated and share the same provisions as the other local companies in Singapore, even though the development of the company is foreign and separate.
- Foreign Branch Incorporation – If you do not want to incorporate a local company in Singapore, you can still carry out your business activities by registering as a Foreign Branch. This entity is an extension of the parent company, and it is not considered a legal entity that is separate from the parent company. This entity will not have a board of directors or shares.
- Foreign Representative Office (RO) Company Registration – RO’s do not have a legal status, and they will be unable to carry out any profit generating business activities in Singapore.
Singapore Company Incorporation – Local Residents
The following are the types of companies in Singapore:
- Sole Proprietorship – A business entity owned by one person.
- Partnership – Two or more individuals carrying out a business. Assets and returns are typically shared internally, although the amount may differ.
- Limited Partnership – A business owned by two or more individuals. At least one must be a General Partner, and one a Limited Partner.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) – Each partner’s own liability is generally limited.
Funding for Companies in Singapore
There are several funding schemes available for new start-up companies in Singapore. Singapore offers the Start-up Tax Exemption Scheme which allows start-ups and new offices to claim full tax exemption of up to SGD$100,000 on qualifying expenses for the first 3-years of tax assessments.
If you are planning to incorporate a company in Singapore, you will need our professional and efficient Singapore company incorporation services. We will help you process your application with the relevant government authorities and handle the necessary tasks to help you obtain your certificate of incorporation.
Need More Singapore Company Incorporation Advice?
Paul Hype Page & Co provides personalized and private consultation if you need help with the following:
- Banking within your jurisdiction
- Passed emailed documentation for your addresses no matter your residency, financial background or country of origin
Why Choose Paul Hype Page & Co?
As Singapore’s top company incorporation service provider, our dedicated Corporate Specialists are here to guide you through the entire Singapore company incorporation process:
- Get timely updates on the status of your documents and proposed suggestions
- Simple, virtual services that meet minimum industry standards
- Electronic accessibility through our website
- Our specialists work to find the best prices, required licenses and more
- We check on common practice and report any advantages we find
- Online electronic assistance to help you make structured decisions about your company
- Benefit from years of business activities and compliance experience
Singapore offers a Startup Tax Exemption Scheme allows start-ups and new offices to claim full tax exemption of up to $100,000 on qualifying expenses for the first three year of tax assessments. Contact us to find out more.
Whether you are Foreigner or National Resident, we will process your application with all pertinent government authorities and perform all the necessary tasks in order to obtain the certificate of incorporation for your company.