Singapore Tax Advisory Services
Our Singapore Tax Advisory services include:
- Developing and structuring remuneration packages for Singapore employees, including expatriates, to enhance tax efficiency.
- Singapore tax planning, equalization, and protection for inbound and outbound individuals.
- Equity-related compensation schemes.
- CPF contributions and compliance matters.
- Other advisory matters
The following are some of the questions that taxpayers face:
1) What are the common pitfalls of preparing income tax returns and income tax computations made by taxpayers?
2) What can taxpayers do to increase their level of tax compliance and minimize the number of potential queries raised by the IRAS?
3) How should taxpayers prepare beforehand if they anticipate that the IRAS would likely raise potential queries?
4) What should taxpayers do if they indeed receive queries from the IRAS?
Corporate tax compliance in Singapore has become more complex under the regulatory scrutiny of the IRAS. Paul Hype Page & Co ensures both your company and your compliance meet the standards required for corporate tax submissions in Singapore.