CALL +65 6221 4733 / WhatsApp Us 

Foreigner setting up a company in Singapore

Who Are You? Find a solution that is specific to you

Foreign Company / Foreigner located overseas operating a Singapore Company

Singapore Foreign Company

It is common that company wants to expand overseas for new market expansion or to outsource certain business process overseas where it is geographical nearer to their targeted clients.

At Paul Hype Page, we have 2 physical offices with our own staffs in Singapore, and Malaysia. Further, we have satellite offices in  United State, Australia, Hong Kong and China  who can assist your offshore operation. Our clients are able to leverage our presences in these countries and outsource their daily operation or high-level management reporting.

Our Services range from International tax planning, Incorporation, Accounting, Legal, Human Resource and running your daily operation

For Foreign companies whom will like to operate a Singapore Company, and do not wish to relocate personally to Singapore, we have the following Paul Hype Page Solution for your refers :

  • Incorporation of an offshore Singapore Regional HQ for  Asia Expansion


Summary steps for the Incorporation with Nominee Director Services (Estimated Time: 2 – 7 days)

  1. Fill out incorporation details, using the link: (Day 1)
  2. Make an appointment at our office, or over the phone: (Day 2)
  3. Email us the foreign director and shareholder’s documents (Day 3)
  4. Pay the invoice in full (Day 4)
  5. Sign the Nominee Director Agreement and Resolutions  (Day 4)
  6. Incorporate the Company (Day 5)
  7. Open a bank account (Day 6 to 7)


Foreign Company / Foreigner located overseas operating a Singapore Company FAQs

Why you need a local Nominee director and What is the responsibility and restriction?

Government regulations require that foreign entrepreneurs apply for and Entrepass before incorporating a company. Unfortunately, obtaining an Entrepass is both time-consuming and difficult. That is why Paul Hype Page offers the option of employing a dormant nominee director. Once incorporated, you can apply for an Employment Pass, which is easier to obtain and preferable to an Entrepass.

If you do not intend to hire staff ant the initial stage, our build, operate, and transfer model can help

If you are a foreigner living in another country, it is possible to build a business in Singapore. In the time between incorporation and Employment Pass approval, you may wish to conduct business activities such as hiring, marketing, and branding. We have skilled personnel to operate business in the initial stage while in wait of your Employment Pass. Once approved, directorship, and all other operations, will transfer to you and your staff.

If you do not intend to hire staff in the initial stage, how our Build Operate Transfer model can help you?

Building a business in a foreign country requires much knowledge and information about the country and culture, as well as the right personnel. Many foreign firms face obstacles-legal, taxes, hiring and management from start of finish.

If you do not intend to hire staff in the initial stage, we provide high quality administrative services to organisations varying from top-tier multinationals to medium and smaller enterprises.

Paul Hype Page and Co also provides a wholesome and tailor-made one stop solution, an onshore company management service called build-operate-transfer(BOT).

In this model, your firm contracts with us to build a shared service to operate your overseas business for a fixed interim period. The logic behind the BOT model: the offshore partner can initiate operations and reach operating stability much faster than it can with our in-house effort.

Click here to find out more about Corporate support services and BOT.

What are the Solution & Service Fee provided by Paul Hype Page & Co.?

The success of our business is entirely dependent on the success of our clients. At Paul Hype Page & Co., a majority of our revenue is generated from recurring business. We help build companies and relocate entrepreneurs. We assist in the operation of businesses so you don’t miss out on any opportunities. When ready, operations and directorship is transferred to you, our client. When the time comes to choose your accounting firm and secretary, we hope that you will choose to grow with Paul Hype Page & Co.

Package for Foreign Entrepreneurs operating Overseas
Company Incorporation with 1 Year Nominee Director
Company RegistrationS$800
Acra Registration FeeS$315
Appointment of Company Secretary (for 1 year)S$600
Nominee Director (for 12 months)S$3,800 onwards
Registered Office Address (for 1 year)S$240

Call +65 6221 4711

Or fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch soonest!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.



Paul Hype Page & Co – Acra service provider and Asean Chartered Accountant.

Paul Hype Page & Co. have 3 physical offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia

Our Firm Goal is to assist Foreigner and Foreign Companies to set up business in Asean.


How we can help you:

We will call you back, please click below link and make appointment with our Sales consultant:



Step 1- Listen to your Business plan and Relocation needs.

Step 2- Analysis your Singapore Tax Planning

Step 3- Recommend the most suited type of Company Incorporation , Open Bank account  and

Work Visa

Step 4- Arrange for your Spouse and Children Visa

Step 5- Assist as your company to hire staffs and handle all HR matters

Step 6-  Every financial year end, we assist you with your yearly Acra Financial and Tax Compliance

Step 7- Assist you to expand business to Malaysia, Indonesia , Vietnam and Thailand.

Get in Touch with Us Today.

Paul Hype Page