- Constantly updating you with Singapore tax regulations (including Budget updates) which may affect your company/ branch and compliance requirements
- Monitoring the statutory deadlines and working closely with your company/ branch to meet the compliance filing deadlines
- Preparation and filing of an estimated chargeable income which has to be filed within three months from the accounting year end
- Preparation/ reviewing monthly/quarterly tax provision calculations based on your information and highlight any tax issues identified in the course of our preparation/ review of the information provided
- Preparation/ reviewing the tax computation and Form C based on your information and highlight any tax issues identified in the course of our preparation/ review of the information provided
- Submitting the finalised tax computation and Form C to your company/ branch for your signature and agreement before filing with the IRAS
- Advising on the tax payments due dates upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment
Singapore Taxation Services
Singapore Tax Compliance
Our Singapore Tax Compliance Services include:
Singapore Tax Advisory
Our Singapore Tax Advisory services include:
- Developing and structuring remuneration packages for Singapore employees / expatriates to enhance tax efficiencies
- Singapore Tax planning, equalisation and protection for inbound and outbound individuals
- Equity related compensation schemes
- CPF contributions and compliance matters
- Other advisory matters
“IRAS has been active in undertaking audit to identify companies that may have high risk for non-compliance.
Taxpayer should be aware that there are potentially severe consequences in non-compliance with these reporting requirements. Delinquent taxpayers may be subject to a fine and/or imprisonment (in certain circumstances) or to both.”
Singapore Tax Planning – Singapore Corporate Tax – Tax Consultant Singapore
Here listed are some of the questions that Taxpayers are facing:
- What are the common pitfalls of preparing income tax returns and income tax computations by taxpayers?
- What can taxpayers do to increase their level of tax compliance and minimize the amount of potential queries raised by IRAS?
- How should taxpayers prepare beforehand if they anticipate that IRAS would likely raise potential queries?
- What should taxpayers do if they indeed receive queries from IRAS?
Corporate Tax Compliance in Singapore has become more complex under the regulatory scrutiny of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore. Paul Hype Page ensures both your company and your compliance meets to the standard required in submitting for Corporate Tax in Singapore.
Click here to find out more about Singapore Corporate Tax