Paul Hype Page Logo

Employment Pass in Singapore Guide 2022

10 min read|Last Updated: July 20, 2022|
What’s in this article
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Talk to our experts today.

The employment pass in Singapore allows foreign expatriates to live and work in country. It is a long-term visit pass that is issued by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

Employment Pass Eligibility Criteria

  • Work in managerial, executive, and specialised job

  • At least a fixed minimum salary of S$4,500* per month
  • Generally, a recognized diploma or degree from a reputed university is expected

  • Professional qualifications, specialist skills, and work-related experience are also considered

*The minimum qualifying salary will be increased to S$5,000 from September 2022.

Wan Yi

For existing foreigners working in Singapore, it is possible to change jobs and transfer or apply for a new employment pass.

Who Should I Engage to Apply for an Employment Pass in Singapore?

The Singapore employment pass can be applied by an employer or an appointed agent. An appointed agent works closely with MOM to understand your case better.

Wan Yi

The benefits of appointing a licensed MOM employment agent are:

  • Insider’s knowledge – guidance on the preparation of key EP application documents that MOM is looking for

  • Faster case approvals – MOM officers prioritise speaking to employment agents instead of individuals

  • Higher appeal chance – liaising with MOM to get insights to EP rejection & necessary documents to boost approval

What is Required for Successful Employment Pass Applications?

The documents needed are mostly basic information of yourself as well as the employing Company. We outline the possible additional documents that MOM may request and cover the potential red flags MOM may point out.

Employing company to prepare:

  • Post job advertisement to abide with MOM’s Fair Consideration Framework and gives the same consideration to local candidates (this can be served as supporting if MOM were to request it)

  • Ensure Company bank account is opened and have sufficient funds to cover the candidate 12 months’ salary payable and business operation expenses
  • Have tenancy agreement of the workplace

  • Prepare business plan in detail

    • What is the product/service offered
    • Why the need to operate in Singapore
    • What is the manpower projection
    • Who are the potential clients
  • Engage with potential clients (better if they are Singapore clients) and prepare the Letter of Intent or contracts signed.

  • If the business has started operating, ensure all invoices issued are neatly kept and can be tallied with the proof of payment made by clients in the Company bank account

  • Ensure the Company complied with the annual filing (tax filing with IRAS, financial statement preparation and annual return filing with ACRA)

EP Applicant to prepare:

  • Get a signed employment contract with the employing Company

    • Ensure the position and salary are tallied with EP application
  • Secure letter of recommendation from past employers as well as potential clients

  • Ensure the job description is suitable with the position applied and candidate had past experiences in it

  • Resume must be up to date and entail all the achievements throughout the years

    •  Good education background and achievement in career is a must
  • Ensure the salary offered for EP is similar to the current salary received

Reasons to Choose Employment Pass Over Other Work Passes

There are at least three (3) professional working visas available for foreign expatriate to choose from which are:

  • Employment Pass
  • EntrePass
  • Personalised Employment Pass

The table below will indicate the differences of each pass:

Pass Type Employment Pass EntrePass Personalised Employment Pass
Who is it for? Foreign professionals, managers, and executives to work in Singapore registered Company Foreign entrepreneurs to start and operate business that is venture-backed or possesses innovative technologies High-earning EP holders or overseas foreign professionals that is not tied to an employer
Who can apply? Employer or appointed agent Candidate may apply directly Candidate may apply directly
Duration of the pass? 1 to 3 years 1 to 2 years Only up to 3 years
Salary range? SGD$ 4,500 above No specific salary requirement SGD$ 18,000 above
Renewable? Yes Yes No
Can bring in family members? Yes Yes Yes
Foreign worker levy or quota? None None None

Based on the table above, those who wish to start a business with minimum capital injection will opt for Employment Pass. The eligibility criteria are easier to meet compared to the other two options.

Get an in-depth discussion on the types of working visas in Singapore here.

What is the Employment Pass Procedure?

Read this article for a step-by-step on Employment Pass procedures. By engaging with Paul Hype Page & Co., the workflow will be as below:

Traditional EP application Company set up with EP
NA Day 1) Register an account on our patented platform. Fill up our incorporation and/or employment pass form.

Day 5) After compliance team approval, Incorporate the company with our nominee services

Growth For growth, John will look for the next employer to work for.

2 to 3 months Employment Pass application

Day 1) Review client’s Employment pass application and advise on the additional documents that might be needed such as Business Plan, Tenancy Agreement and etc

Day 3) Submit Application to MOM and open company’s bank account. The company’s bank account should have capital of 12 months of the EP applicant’s declared salary.

Day 20) MOM may approve or request for additional documents

Day 30) Submit document after communication with MOM officer and working with client on the needed documents

Day 35 to 60 days) MOM will approve the application and once client secure employment pass, you are considered a local resident director. Hence, no longer needing the nominee director service

The company should have a minimum 12 months of the applicant’s salary in the company bank account.

E.g. 12 months of $6,000 is $72,000 capital required

If you engage with our incorporation service, we are able to fund the company with up to $300,000 to secure a higher approval rate.

In a downturn

EP is cancelled and issued 30 days short term visit pass (STVP) to leave the country EP has 1 year validity and can renew before expiry

Is it Difficult to Secure an Employment Pass Now?

Based on recent events, it can be said the Covid-19 pandemic did hinder the Employment Pass application process. MOM first began tightening the requirement for a candidate to qualify holding an Employment Pass and at the same time, decreasing the quota for foreign expatriates.

However, since most of the foreigners working in Singapore under the Employment Pass have left the country during the pandemic, we’re seeing more approvals in the early months of 2022.

This makes now the best time to actually apply for your Singapore employment pass. Although MOM is stricter on the rules, it is not impossible with the insiders’ knowledge of licensed agents like us. All Singaporean companies are still expected to follow MOM’s the Fair Consideration Framework (FCF) to consider local candidates fairly for the job opportunities before hiring foreign expatriates.

New Employment Pass Scheme in 2023

MOM has announced a new Singapore Employment Pass scheme – Complementary Assessment Framework (COMPASS) to guide future EP applications. Under this new scheme, points are awarded on a specific set of criteria to determine applicant fit.

There are 2 key components under COMPASS:

  • Individual attributes – 40 points

  • Firm-related attributes – 40 points

This new scheme is expected to be launched in September 2023. We’ve discussed the new changes in our forum here.

Our thoughts

Applying for Employment Passes used to be just a matter of paperwork and doing the minimum. Things are different now. The government has released official statements declaring the tightening of foreign worker regulations and a new framework for applications.

If your Employment Pass matters to you, you should seek the right advice and experience. It is, of course, timely to mention that Paul Hype Page & Co. has been servicing foreigners for 14 years now with our in-house immigration agency.

Traditionally, EPs are presented in a way that foreign professionals should have a job offer in Singapore. Instead, reframe and consider setting up a company. This way, you will be considered as the business owner as well as an employee of your own Company.


Come down to our office or get in touch virtually for a free work visa assessment (worth $288) to determine your best chance to move to Singapore today.

Contact us now >


Where can i get the Employment Pass Application Form?2022-07-18T11:54:27+08:00

If you are ready to start your Employment Pass application, click here to fill up the Employment Pass Questionnaire. Our in-house agent will help you with this process.

You may also use the Self Assessment Tool (SAT) to check the Employment Pass or S Pass eligibility of your candidacy before you apply or appeal.

Reasons why your EP Application is rejected2022-07-18T11:54:49+08:00
  • Job scope and qualifications do not match. Educational profile and experience should be aligned with the job requirements.
  • The applicant’s previous employer did not hire locals or had an imbalanced ratio of locals to foreign employees in the company. This shows a lack of contribution to Singapore and a lack of trust in the local economy. It also casts a poor light on the company with regard to its global standing.
  • A local can easily take the job which the applicant is pursuing. In such a case, there is no need for a foreign talent as there are enough locals that can already do the same job.
  • Criteria such as academic and salary qualifications are not fulfilled to an appropriate level.
  • The duration of the applicant’s previous job is less than two years and the applicant changed job without any acceptable reason. The Ministry of Manpower takes a dim view of job-hoppers and applicants with questionable work records.
How to Check Employment Pass Application Status?2022-07-18T11:54:50+08:00

After applying for an EP online, the following image can be seen:

Applicants’ EP status can be divided into three categories. An applicant’s EP application status can be pending, rejected, or approved.

If the applicant’s EP status is “approved”, the MOM has already approved the application. The applicant may now proceed to make an appointment with the MOM to receive the EP and activate it.

What are some Employment Pass Advantages compared to other Work Visas?2022-07-18T11:54:58+08:00

There are several advantages which are provided to applicants for as well as holders of an Employment Pass which do not exist for those of other Singapore work visas.

  • S Pass holders are not permitted to either own or be the director of a company. They are also barred from entering certain lines of work.
  • Personalized Employment Pass holders have a much higher salary requirement than do Employment Pass holders. They too are not permitted to enter specific lines of work.
  • EntrePass holders are required to fulfil specific criteria related to their status as an entrepreneur, innovator, or investor. None of these additional requirements are applicable with regard to the EP. Thus, it is only to be expected that the EP is the Singapore work visa most commonly selected by foreigners.
What are some Jobs Bank Requirements of Companies Applying for an Employment Pass?2022-07-18T11:55:05+08:00

Since August 2014, the Ministry of Manpower has required companies that intend to hire EP holders to first advertise the relevant position in the Singapore Workforce Development Agency’s Jobs Bank. However, certain exceptions apply.

The following positions are exempted:

  • Jobs in firms with fewer than 25 employees
  • Jobs that pay more than S$12,000 per month
  • Intra-corporate transferees (i.e. candidates holding senior positions / professionals with advanced levels of expertise)
  • Short-term positions (less than one month)
What happens when your Employment Pass application is rejected?2022-07-18T11:55:07+08:00

Sometimes, an Employment Pass application is rejected by the authorities. If such has happened to you, we will investigate why the outcome was so. We will consider the Ministry of Manpower’s reasons, establish a firm appeal in your defence, address the issues raised, and provide any needed documents on request.

  • Appeals take at least three weeks to be completed, though this duration may sometimes be longer.
  • Any appeal must be submitted within three months of the official rejection. After this time period, a new application must be submitted.
What is the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT)2022-07-18T11:55:30+08:00

According to our Singapore Employment Pass Guide, it is wise to make use of the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT), an online tool offered by Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM). In the guide, we have listed important factors to consider when applying for a Singapore Employment Pass.

The SAT serves as a gauge of one’s chances of receiving an Employment Pass; it is not an exact means of determining either approval or rejection of such an application.. Applicants and employers can check whether they meet the specific requirements to obtain the proper work passes. The SAT is reliable and has as a high level of accuracy. The SAT will aid in checking one’s eligibility based on nationality, education profile, working background or experience, and salary profile.

Should the SAT results indicate that an applicant is not eligible, the applicant is advised to abandon the application because the application may be outright rejected. However, the SAT is merely a reference and does not depict actual results; the application will nevertheless be thoroughly reviewed by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) authorities. The Self-Assessment Tool exists on the MOM’s website.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

More Business Insights

Undecided or got questions

Got other questions?

Drop us a message on WhatsApp or connect with us through our contact form.


Join the discussions

  1. Bhupender Singh February 22, 2021 at 10:31 pm - Reply

    Hi Dear,

    Can you please let me know procedure to get EP/ WP for same organization transfer from one place to another, like I am residing in India and working in a MNC whose offices are across the globe. I wanted to take a open position internally in my organization in Singapore. How should I proceed and what are chances to get pass approval.

  2. benirene November 10, 2020 at 2:59 pm - Reply

    hi. 3rd time to renew an EP, but first time to see this status: “we need inputs from other agencies to process this application”. any idea why MOM is doing this process? Is there any chance that the application will be rejected?

    • Tiwi November 13, 2020 at 3:38 pm - Reply

      Hi Benirene, thanks for turning to us for advice. We can’t speak on behalf of MOM and we are unsure about the details of your application and thus cant advise you correctly.
      We have situations where MOM requests for statements or testimonies of a candidates performance. In such cases, we do our best to oblige as MOM is a reasonable body.

      Please contact us via Paul Hype Page to discuss further.

      Thank you for your question.
      Warm regards

  3. Finns September 8, 2020 at 2:10 am - Reply

    Need your help. I am currently working here in sg holding wp. But then I didnt renew my contract and it eill expire on sept 17. 2020
    My problem is:
    I get a,new employer working on my transfer for wp. And the hr said my wp transfer process is already okied.
    And today I just received a message that another company already applied for me for Epass, and as I check my status its on Pending.
    Can my transfer process can affect the result of my pending status
    Does MOm already have record for transfer of my work permit to possibly reject my epass application ?

    • Tiwi September 18, 2020 at 2:09 pm - Reply

      Hi Fina,
      Please be informed that it won’t be affecting the process of the employment pass application.
      Please contact us via Paul Hype Page to discuss further.

      Thank you for your question.
      Warm regards

  4. Bankai August 16, 2020 at 2:45 pm - Reply

    Hi there,

    My EP is currently in the process of being renewed. Would there be any issues with me applying for a PEP in the meantime (on the basis that I meet the salary requirements etc)? Thank you.

    • Tiwi September 4, 2020 at 10:10 am - Reply

      Hi Bankai,

      Please be informed that you can submit one application at one time. Please contact us via Paul Hype Page to discuss further.

      Thank you for your question.
      Warm regards

  5. Sing Yee July 30, 2020 at 10:01 pm - Reply

    Hi, I just renewed my EP in March 2020, and I had been working from home in Malaysia since 16 March until now, close to 5 months. Will my EP status affected if I continue working outside Singapore for a long period of time?
    Please advise. Thanks

    • Tiwi August 13, 2020 at 9:34 am - Reply

      No, it won’t be affecting your EP.

      Thank you for your question.
      Warm regards

  6. Maddy July 13, 2020 at 6:33 pm - Reply

    Hi Sir,

    Has Singapore opened issuing new employment pass for foreigners who are outside Malaysia currently?

    I had a job offer, and my company applied for EP in March 2020, but it was rejected due to COVID at that time. So, I just wanted to know if the situation has changed now, and are they allowing new EP?

    • Tiwi July 17, 2020 at 10:35 am - Reply

      Hello Maddy

      Due to the current situation, MOM has prioritised applications and renewals of EP for applicants currently in Singapore. We are unable to comment on their plans further, as it is dependant on their internal policy making.

      If you would like our assistance to review your application and get our advice to improve your chances when you apply again in the future, please contact us via Paul Hype Page.

      Thank you for your comment.

      Warm regards

  7. Margaret Grobler July 4, 2020 at 9:07 am - Reply

    Hello. I am currently in Singapore on a LTVP and about to apply for the EP (just waiting for the two weeks mandatory job posting for a local hire to finish). Since we are in July now, do you know whether the processing speed has improved yet? I’m a little confused on what timeline to expect (best case scenario specifically) for online approval from the day of applying. There is mention of 7 days, 3 weeks and 2 months on this page? Thanks!

    • Tiwi July 15, 2020 at 9:40 am - Reply

      Hello Margaret

      The processing time for employment pass is dependant on MOM’s internal workflow, as an external agency, we are unable to make guarantees on the process in light of the current situation.
      In ordinary circumstances, when we handle employment pass applications, it will take around 2 months from the date the initial application is received to approval. To discuss further, please contact us at Paul Hype Page.

      Thank you for your question.
      Warm regards

  8. Sachin June 25, 2020 at 10:18 am - Reply

    Hi Paul – I am an EP holder for last 3 years and is currently based in Singapore. My new company applied for an EP around 5 weeks ago. MOM wanted to verify my master degree hence my company engaged an accredited 3rd party verification agency. 2 weeks before my verification report was submitted. I was hoping EP will be approved sooner than later. My new company’s HR contacted MOM last week and it ensured outcome in a weeks time. Still no response. I need to join my new company on certain week of a month to make the most benefits offered in contract. Any thoughts why it is getting delayed?

    • Tiwi July 6, 2020 at 2:03 pm - Reply

      Hi Sachin

      An employment pass can be delayed for a number of reasons. Especially during this current situation, it is not indicative of your results.
      Since you have already given them your supporting documents, the best thing to do is wait patiently and remain in clear communication with both employers to keep everyone updated.
      To facilitate further discussion, please contact us at Paul Hype Page.

      Thank you for your comment.
      Warm regards

  9. koh hwee peng June 24, 2020 at 8:19 pm - Reply

    My staff is a EP pass holder, she needs to go back to sarawak cos her father is ill. Do we have to apply permit for her to leave the country during this phase 2

    • Tiwi July 6, 2020 at 2:02 pm - Reply

      Hi Koh Hwee Peng

      We are unable to advise on this matter, as it involves ICA and MOM regulation. It would be best to seek their guidance in this.

      Thank you for your comment.
      Warm regards

  10. Ruchi Mangesh Dhamnaskar June 23, 2020 at 7:17 pm - Reply

    Is Phd considered an educational qualification or a work experience for EP in Singapore

    • Tiwi July 6, 2020 at 1:57 pm - Reply

      Hi Ruchi
      Yes, a PhD from a recognised institution is accepted to fulfil the education requirements when applying for an EP.
      If you have further inquiries, or you would like our advice on your EP, please contact us at Paul Hype Page so we can further discuss this with you.

      Thank you for your comment.
      Warm regards

  11. Soma June 19, 2020 at 3:31 pm - Reply

    We have processed EP for a candidate and it got approved. We got the IPA. But, he is in India at this moment. Can he begin his employment with us from India until he is able to reach Singapore (due to COVID, no flights)? We understand that we will pay the salary in SGD as per his employment contract right from day 1.
    Thank you,

    • Tiwi July 6, 2020 at 1:44 pm - Reply

      We have processed EP for a candidate and it got approved. We got the IPA. But, he is in India at this moment. Can he begin his employment with us from India until he is able to reach Singapore (due to COVID, no flights)? We understand that we will pay the salary in SGD as per his employment contract right from day 1.

      Thank you,

  12. Tai June 2, 2020 at 4:17 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I accepted to a new job offer and my new company applied an Employment Pass for me on 11 May 2020. It has been more than 3 weeks and I have not heard from MOM.

    I understand that there can be delay in the process due to the current situation. However, I am increasingly worried whether the delay is not a good sign to the outcome of my pass application.

    I am very much seeking for an advice on the matter. Thank you!!!

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah June 11, 2020 at 9:56 am - Reply

      Hi Tai
      Do note that the timeline of 3 weeks is contingent on a variety of factors, including your company’s application. Additionally, due to the current situation, MOM is currently prioritising the applications of individuals currently in Singapore. These are factors that do not necessarily indicate a negative result from your application. Hence it is best to remain calm regarding the lack of response.
      In the interim, it would be wise for you to reach out to your company’s HR department to seek clarification, and to check if they require additional supporting documents from you.
      Wishing you the best of luck in your new job.

      Warm regards

  13. Maddy May 22, 2020 at 3:45 pm - Reply

    I am a foreigner currently working in Malaysia. I had received a job offer from Singapore company, and they had applied for my EP in March 2020. But due to COVID, my EP got rejected.

    Can you please let me know when will Singapore start issuing new EP for foreigners? I heard Singapore is relaxing its circuit breaker from June 1, so is there any chance they will start issuing EP for foreigners, and by when will they do it?

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah June 1, 2020 at 10:19 am - Reply

      Hello Maddy

      For foreigners who are not in Singapore, approvals are currently limited.
      We are unable to comment on the plans for after 2nd June 2020, as these will be dependent on MOM’s internal policy making.

      Please bear in mind that the approval process is contingent on a variety of factors, and you may want to have a second opinion on your application.

      If you require assistance in navigating the process, please get in touch with us and we can advise you on how foreigners can incorporate their own company and work in Singapore.
      The process for approval for EP is estimated to be 2 months if there are no issues with the application. Do expect some delays due to the current situation.
      Looking forward to your response.

      Thank you for your questions.

  14. Filbert May 20, 2020 at 3:01 pm - Reply

    Hi, I’ve questions regarding employment pass.

    1. Will foreigner finally be allowed to apply EP after circuit breaker is lifted (2nd June)?
    2. If yes, what will the process be like? If no, do we have a target date for that to happen?



    • Kumaran Tiwiyah May 28, 2020 at 9:41 am - Reply

      Hello Filbert
      For foreigners currently in Singapore, MOM is still approving applications. However, for foreigners who are not in Singapore, approvals will be very limited. We are unable to comment on the plans for after 2nd June 2020, as these will be dependent on MOM’s internal policy making.
      The process for approval for EP is estimated to be 2 months if there are no issues with the application. Do expect some delays due to the current situation. If you require assistance in navigating the application process, please get in touch with us and we can advise you on how foreigners can incorporate their own company and work in Singapore. Looking forward to your response.

      Thank you for your questions.

  15. Snehashis Khan May 4, 2020 at 12:01 pm - Reply

    I am an EP holder in Singapore and about to change jobs. My new employer had applied for EP and I have received the IPA. However the IPA states approval for a period of 12 months only. My current EP was renewed for a period of 36 months, hence i am a little surprised with the new EP being issued for 12 months only. Is that because the company i am joining is a new entity and i am the first hire ?

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah May 5, 2020 at 11:41 am - Reply

      Hello Snehashis,

      The duration of existence of the company is sometimes related to the Employment Pass’s eligibility duration. An Employment Pass related to a new company tends to be eligible for one or two years.

      For further information on the Employment Pass, please contact us.

      Thank you for your question.

  16. Tan KL April 8, 2020 at 11:13 am - Reply

    I have a Sr manager who is holding a global position . He is going to be based in Singapore and is going to be a EP holder. He travels extensively bec of his position. Is there a min period that he must be physically working in Singapore if he is a EP holder. He is aware that he has to pay Singapore taxes.

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah April 13, 2020 at 11:20 am - Reply

      Hello Tan,

      Your senior manager will not be denied his Employment Pass because there is no minimum period for which he must have worked in Singapore before receiving it as long as all requirements are fulfilled.

      Please contact us at any time for further information on the Employment Pass.

      Thank you for your question.

  17. PAULRAJ February 21, 2020 at 4:58 pm - Reply

    My name is Paulraj (Z5253515) from India.My father’s name is Swamidass Nadar. GM,Hyflux Innovation centre, Singapore has appointed me in this reputed Company. Would you please inform me the Status of my Visa? (It may be SPASS or EPASS)

    Yours Faithfully
    PAULRAJ (Z5253515)

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah March 20, 2020 at 9:36 am - Reply

      Hello Paulraj,

      As we are not a government agency, we do not have access to the status of your visa. Please contact Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower if you would like to do so.
      Nevertheless, you may also contact us for further information on either the S Pass or the Employment Pass.

      Thank you for your question.

  18. serene hui February 19, 2020 at 1:25 pm - Reply

    I plan to stay at Johor and travel daily with relative to Singapore to work. Is it ok use johor address to issue the EP card?

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah March 20, 2020 at 9:42 am - Reply

      Hello Serene,

      According to the Ministry of Manpower, there are no restrictions on the location in which an EP holder may reside as long as the holder works in Singapore.
      You may speak to us at any time if you would like further information on the Employment Pass.

      Thank you for your question.

  19. Suleiman Abdulwahab salis January 19, 2020 at 8:53 pm - Reply

    Hi please i need a job in Singapore am 25 years old am from Nigeria but am now working in Dubai for about 8 month ago as outdoor sales executive, my education level is diploma in accounting. And I also have five years hand work experience on Goldsmith,. So please i want to know to process and also how long. Thank you so much.

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah January 23, 2020 at 9:59 am - Reply

      Hello Suleiman,

      If you would like to work in Singapore, you will need an Employment Pass (EP) to do so. We provide services which enable anyone who is interested to receive an EP.

      Please contact us at any time for further information on the EP.

      Thank you.

  20. Mukesh January 18, 2020 at 11:52 pm - Reply

    My friend working here as housekeeper 2 year ready . Now company not renew his contract and end of january his pass going to expire. Can u have any vacancy for him like spass or epass

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah January 23, 2020 at 10:19 am - Reply

      Hello Mukesh,

      One of the services we provide is that of EP application. We charge a fee of S$800 for each EP application.

      Please contact us at any time for further information on the EP.

      Thank you for your question.

  21. rahman md anisur January 17, 2020 at 1:16 am - Reply

    Hi, im doing work in Singapore almost 5 years in construction sector. im a aircond technician cum driver.Recently company want to apply Ep Pass for me, i have electrical diploma certificates.Is it possible a WP construction can be Ep holder by company application to MOM

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah January 23, 2020 at 10:00 am - Reply

      Hello Rahman,

      It is possible for a WP holder to become an EP holder. If you have fulfilled the EP requirements related to having a job offer in Singapore while earning a sufficient salary and possessing suitable qualifications, your company is willing to sponsor your EP application, and the application is approved, you will receive an EP.

      Please contact us at any time for further information on the EP.

      Thank you for your question.

  22. louis January 15, 2020 at 12:36 am - Reply

    hi i have only left of 6 days to visit singapore but now i am not singapore,

    i had received my IPA yesterday (14 jan 2020) from my employer, and they request me to start to work on next tuesday(21 jan.2020) am i will be eligible to work.

    another question is may i still stay in singapore due to my social visit left of 6 days

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah January 23, 2020 at 10:23 am - Reply

      Hello Louis,

      As you have received an IPA, your work permit would thus have been approved. Thus, you are eligible to work in Singapore.

      However, in your particular situation, it may be advisable for you to extend the validity period of either your IPA or Visit Pass. You may extend your IPA through the MOM’s WP Online service and the Visit Pass through the ICA’s e-Service.

      Thank you for your question.

  23. Thomas Masih November 23, 2019 at 10:40 am - Reply

    Hi.. This is Thomas masih from Punjab Ludhiana India.

    Can I get E-pass for Singapore??


    Thomas masih

    • Kumaran Tiwiyah November 25, 2019 at 4:16 pm - Reply

      Hello Thomas,

      If you have fulfilled all the requirements specified by Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower, you will receive an Employment Pass.

      Please contact us for further information about obtaining an Employment Pass.

      Thank you for your question.

  24. Mike November 6, 2019 at 2:41 pm - Reply

    Hi, can someone visit Singapore (3 month Visa free passport holder), while the Employment Pass is being processed? Will there be any issues on the border in? Planning to visit for a week while EP is processing for house hunting etc.


    • Kumaran Tiwiyah November 7, 2019 at 9:08 am - Reply

      Hello Mike,

      It is possible to enter Singapore with an ordinary passport while one’s EP is being processed. However, those who do so will not be able to use an EP to enter Singapore because the processing of the EP would not yet have been completed.

      If you are interested in finding out more information about the EP, contact us at any time; we will provide you with more relevant information.

      Thank you for your question.

  25. Kumar October 23, 2019 at 7:58 am - Reply


    Am running Accounting, Tax and secretarial services in Malaysia, now am willing to open a company in Singapore. Please advice, how to open a company (nature of business is IT)
    How to apply for the EP and the total cost .

    Thank you

    • angela ng October 29, 2019 at 4:56 am - Reply

      Hello Kumar,

      All company registrations in Singapore are to be submitted to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), while EP applications are to be submitted to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

      We offer packages related to both company incorporation and EP application alike at affordable prices. Contact us if you are interested in finding out more about our packages.


  26. ajay June 12, 2019 at 3:47 am - Reply


    I am a DP holder and new to Singapore. I am an Indian citizen.

    Can you tell me how can I work in Singapore for a US company that is not registered in Singapore? The salary will be paid in SGD here.

    I can work as a consultant. But what is the legal way? I am ok with paying taxes.


    • Kumaran Tiwiyah July 17, 2019 at 8:11 am - Reply

      Hi Ajay,

      Your US company will need to setup a company in Singapore and apply LOC (Letter of Consent ) for you before you can legally work for them.
      We will be able to assist you in both company setup and work pass / LOC.
      Do drop us an email to get the right work pass for yourself.


  27. Shivam Bansal June 10, 2019 at 6:53 am - Reply


    My Company H2O.AI has hired me and wants to apply for employment pass. Since they are based in the United States, they need assistance in the application process. Please share how can Paul Hype Page & Co assist my company.


    • Kumaran Tiwiyah July 17, 2019 at 8:13 am - Reply

      Hello Shivam,

      To apply for an Employment Pass, you will require a passport, your company’s latest business profile, and your educational certificates. However, your company also has to register with Singapore’s Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for it to obtain a business profile.

      We at Paul Hype Page & Co can help you with both of these. We will help your company register with ACRA and also help you get an Employment Pass. Please contact us for further information.

      Thank you.

  28. cindy soh May 19, 2019 at 2:04 pm - Reply

    for local registered companies. it must be minimum Singaporean employees for us to employ
    foreigner to get the E Pass?

    • eric eric May 29, 2019 at 1:27 am - Reply

      Dear Cindy

      You do not need to have any local staff to employ any number of employment pass holder. Hope this answers your question.


      Paul Hype Page

  29. G.D.Bairwa October 15, 2018 at 8:42 am - Reply

    Our office is already functioning in Singapore. It is known as Indiatourism, Singapore it is a Representative Office of Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, registered with Enterprise Singapore. Indiatourism, office Singapore is not doing any commercial activity and the mandate of the office is to promote tourism from the area of its jurisdiction to India, by coordinating with tour operators, participating in the fairs/ exhibitions etc.. The office and the officers are also not paying taxes.

    Earlier the staff strength of the office was 4 (2 India based officers and 2 local based) now it has changed as 7 ( 5 India based and 2 local based) and the Enterprise Singapore is registering offices upto 4 staff. It has been advised by them to register Indiatourism Singapore with ACRA with the revised Staff Strength. I want to apply for employment pass and therefore need help for registration and for applying for Employment pass.


    • angela ng October 16, 2018 at 2:55 am - Reply

      Dear Bairwa,

      Sure, our in-house employment agent will able to assist you for employment pass application to ensure the right work visa to work in Singapore. My corporate specialist will contact you.
      Thank you

  30. Ibrahim Issaka August 31, 2018 at 9:16 am - Reply

    im a safety officer with nebosh igc123 n im now working in qatar how do i get ep pass to singapore

    • Paul Hype Page September 12, 2018 at 10:31 am - Reply

      Hi Ibrahim,

      To obtain an Employment Pass in Singapore, you would either need to be employed by a Singapore-based employer, or start your own business. Our highly recommended all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package is the best way for entrepreneurs to get started. Do drop us an email at for more information.

      Best Regards,

  31. Pravmit March 14, 2018 at 3:10 am - Reply

    Hi current EP might not get renewed due to pass issue in company. interested in incorporating own company and applying EP. please guide

    • Paul Hype Page March 14, 2018 at 3:15 am - Reply

      Hi Pravmit,

      We have an all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package which is the quickest and most efficient option for setting up a company in Singapore. To be able to advise you better, we would need to know more details about the nature of the business you intend to set up. Do drop us an email at to set up an appointment, we look forward to working with you.

      Best Regards,

  32. Nikunj Patel March 11, 2018 at 8:52 am - Reply

    Hi, Greetings of the day, My name is Nikunj Patel, I would like to visit Singapore and would like to convert my visitor visa in E Pass or S Pass. I got more than 14 years experience in different countries like UK, USA, UAE and India. Please could you update me. You have a nice day. Thanks & Regards,
    Nikunj Patel

    • Paul Hype Page March 14, 2018 at 3:10 am - Reply

      Dear Nikunj,

      There are two ways to get an Employment Pass in Singapore. The first would be through being hired by a local Singaporean employer, and the second would be through setting up your own company via our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package. If you would like to explore the second option, do contact us at


  33. WYNNIE WONG March 9, 2018 at 1:14 pm - Reply

    My company would like to promote me as account executive & apply EP for me, I have >9 years of working experience (<2 years in Singapore), but I only holding LCCI level 3 group diploma in accounting, am I eligible for the application? How much salary my employer need to offer me in order to meet the requirement? And currently I'm 30 years old.

    • Paul Hype Page March 14, 2018 at 3:07 am - Reply

      Dear Wynnie,

      You may check your eligibility on MOM’s Self-Assessment tool available on their website. Hope this helps.


  34. SAZZAD February 26, 2018 at 2:38 pm - Reply

    I need your advise…. how to obtain an EP in Singapore?

    1. I am the foreign Director of two registered company in Singapore since 2015 and possessed major share in both.

    Pls advise.. Thanks with regards

    • Paul Hype Page February 27, 2018 at 9:14 am - Reply

      Hi Sazzad,

      The way to obtain EP in Singapore is either through a Singapore-based employer, or by setting up your own business with our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package. Should you need assistance with setting up your own business, do drop us an email at and our dedicated Corporate Specialists will get back to you.


  35. Livardy Wufianto February 13, 2018 at 4:51 am - Reply

    Dear George,

    Do Employment pass need sponsorship? If the company does not give sponsorship, can I still apply for Employment Pass?

    • Paul Hype Page February 16, 2018 at 5:53 am - Reply

      Dear Livardy,

      The Employment Pass in Singapore can be acquired through these two channels:

      1. Through a Singapore-based employer
      2. Through starting a business of your own (we have an all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package for that)

      Best Regards,

  36. H R NAGENDRA PRASAD January 30, 2018 at 9:08 am - Reply

    I am an Electrical Engineer from Bangalore India having experience of 20 years in engineering, facility & projects in Health care industry in India, Malaysia & UAE. how do i apply for a employment pass to work in Singapore or how to approach companies that employ professionals with employment pass.

    Thanks & Regards,

    • Paul Hype Page February 1, 2018 at 7:13 am - Reply

      Dear Nagendra Prasad,

      You can get an Employment Pass in Singapore through one of two ways. The first is you need to be employed by a Singapore-based employer who will arrange this for you. The second is you could consider setting up your own company through our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package. If you wish to go with the second option, please do not hesitate to contact us at

      Best Regards,

  37. Moorthy January 25, 2018 at 3:58 pm - Reply

    Hi, I am working with S pass in Singapore. If I want change my job and need to apply properly same as before. I don’t know the agent what they fill it in my application. Some one told me If I want apply the new job and should be need the apply copy of the previous application. I asked the agency for my apply copy but I can not get from him. First How can I get the apply copy? Second thing If the new employer can apply as per my CV ? If there is some difference between my last application and new application is there means any problem will rise my approval. So please explain me. Thank you so much.

    • Paul Hype Page January 26, 2018 at 8:05 am - Reply

      Dear Moorthy,

      Your new employer would need to handle the S Pass application for you. Alternatively, you may also refer to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s website for S Pass eligibility and criteria, as well as conduct a Self Assessment Test.

      Hope this helps.


  38. bizhan January 21, 2018 at 1:17 pm - Reply

    i want to apply for employment visa , can you help me ?
    i am ready to pay all visa fee and tax depend to my visa
    can you find company do this for me ?

    • Paul Hype Page January 22, 2018 at 2:40 pm - Reply

      Dear Bizhan,

      There are 2 ways to acquire an Employment Pass. The first is through an employer, and the second is through our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package designed specifically for entrepreneurs who wish to efficiently setup a business in Singapore. Do setup an appointment with us at and our Corporate Specialists will get back to you.

      Best Regards,

  39. Jessie January 19, 2018 at 7:18 am - Reply

    Hi, I just upgrade my work pass from work permit(1 year) to EP(1 month). Should i apply Singapore PR now ? Previously i m a SPR about 10 years agos.

    Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page January 26, 2018 at 7:58 am - Reply

      Dear Jessie,

      You may check the eligibility requirements for PR application on the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s website to see if you meet all the criteria entailed.

      Good luck!

      Best Regards,

  40. fan xiaoqin January 9, 2018 at 6:36 pm - Reply

    dear paul
    i am a prc working in a EA as senior sales & marketing manager holding a s pass since jan 2016
    drawing a salary of 2600 excluding commission.i am holding a diploma from quanzhou normal years of exp 6 years & 3 year singapore working experience
    can i know are there any chance of applying a EP if my employer willing to do so or’ alternately
    am i eligible for EP Vide in corporation
    i am keen to know the next step if your co willing to take my case

    • Paul Hype Page January 10, 2018 at 1:23 pm - Reply

      Dear Fan,

      You may check your EP eligibility through a Self-Assessment Test on the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s website. You would need to fulfil certain criteria including a minimum salary of SGD$3,600 to be eligible for EP.

      Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  41. Roberto January 8, 2018 at 4:40 pm - Reply

    Hello, I have S Pass and my income is 6500sgd /month. I got married civil registration with my wife in Vietnam. I’m am from Spain and working in singapore. I want to apply DP for her.
    * Marriage certificate and translate in English
    * university diploma
    * copy passport

    Anything else?

    • Paul Hype Page January 10, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

      Dear Roberto,

      You may refer to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s full list of criteria needed for DP applications.


  42. Deepanraj January 7, 2018 at 6:54 pm - Reply

    Hi. Am Deepan From India Tamilnadu, my brother Like To work Singapore he Need to apply Employment pass he Well Qualified He Finish Higher educational qualification MBA in Total Management side How To get Employment pass .. and Need To Know How u Help to get visa

    -Thank You

    • elise January 8, 2018 at 2:58 am - Reply

      Hi Deepanraj,

      Work visas in Singapore can either be acquired through an employer, or through the incorporation of your own company. If it is through an employer, you would need to meet the minimum salary requirements, along with other criteria which you can view on the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s website.

      We assist individuals who want to set up a company in Singapore through our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package. If you wish to proceed with this option, please do drop us an email at to set up an appointment for further discussion.

      Best Regards,

  43. A Kumar January 6, 2018 at 8:58 am - Reply

    Hi Team,
    I am an Indian working professional at Singapore for past 3 years 8 months. Holding EP for 8200 SGD per month.
    Actually, I have been given termination by the current employer and my last working day with them was Dec 20th, 2017.
    Today 6th of Jan I have got a new Job offer through an outsourcing agency for just 6200 SGD per month. And the new employer is in process of initiating new EP for me.
    Having nearly 8 years of networking experience with bachelor Degree, MOM self-assessment tool says I am eligible for EP and S Pass.

    Here my question is, What if a candidate coming from Higher salary to Lower salary with the designation of Network Engineer. Will Mom approve my EP request? Please comment and advice.
    A Kumar

    • elise January 8, 2018 at 2:53 am - Reply

      Dear A. Kumar,

      MOM would assess each candidate’s application individually, and approvals are granted if all of their assessment criteria have been met. Because each application is unique, it is difficult to say for certain what the outcome would be.

      Best Regards,

  44. Gourav Sharma January 3, 2018 at 2:32 pm - Reply

    I am diploma in mechanical with 8 yrs of experience. I want s pass of singapore. How can get that ?

    • Paul Hype Page January 8, 2018 at 2:30 am - Reply

      Dear Gourav,

      You would need a fixed monthly salary of at least $2,200. The salary should reflect work experience. You may read up more about S Pass eligibility on the Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s website.

      Best Regards,

  45. George December 28, 2017 at 4:22 am - Reply

    Hi, I will be moving to Singapore but continue to work remotely for an Australian company, i.e they do not operate in Singapore. Am I still eligible to get an EP visa to live and work in Singapore?

    • Paul Hype Page December 29, 2017 at 5:08 am - Reply

      Dear George,

      You would need an employer in Singapore to apply for an EP visa should you wish to work and live in Singapore. Alternatively, you may opt to set up your own company to acquire an EP via incorporation. We have an all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package available for that option.

      Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  46. Cars December 26, 2017 at 4:25 pm - Reply

    I am holding a DP from my spouse’s EP status.My spouse changed employer and was issued an IPA for an Spass already …can he apply already for a new DP for me even if what he holds now is still just an IPA,bec he is still serving his-month notice to his old employer..?tnx.

    • Paul Hype Page December 29, 2017 at 5:02 am - Reply

      Dear Cars,

      A new Dependant Pass can be applied as long as the previous Employment Pass has been cancelled prior to the new application.

      Best Regards,

  47. Jasvir Ghai December 17, 2017 at 11:28 am - Reply

    Dear sir,
    My name jasvir Ghai from India I want working in Singapore and want employment pass
    Please write

    • Paul Hype Page December 19, 2017 at 7:10 am - Reply

      Dear Jasvir,

      You would either need an employer to apply for an Employment Pass for you, or you may consider starting a business of your own. Our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package is your best option if you are keen to start your own business. Do contact us at for a more detailed discussion.

      Best Regards,

  48. Mabel Ngu December 15, 2017 at 7:52 am - Reply

    Hi, I am currently applying for an Employment Pass and just about to fill up the form. However, I still hold on Student pass as I have not yet graduated from the institution. Will the application be rejected if that is the case? Please help. Thank you in advance.


    • Paul Hype Page December 19, 2017 at 7:39 am - Reply

      Dear Mabel,

      MOM will have their criteria for assessing each individual application and the success rate depends on whether the application meets all the necessary criteria. You may do a self-assessment test on MOM’s website to check if you meet all the requirements.

      Best Regards,

  49. Ruby December 13, 2017 at 6:59 am - Reply

    Hello! I’ve been in Singapore last Nov.9 as social visit pass. My old employer applied my employment visa on December 6. Now, I went to JB Malaysia because my social visit pass will expire. As of today Dec. 13, my visa status is still pending. Can I enter Singapore as social visit even if i have pending employment visa status? Thank you very much for your immediate reply.

    • Paul Hype Page December 19, 2017 at 7:34 am - Reply

      Dear Ruby,

      You may apply for a Short Term Visit Pass to enter Singapore.

      Best Regards,

  50. aiva November 28, 2017 at 6:15 am - Reply

    Dear sir,

    Please explain EP Dependent pass holder can act as a local director of a company. MOM allow to start business for EP Dependent pass holder.


    • Paul Hype Page November 29, 2017 at 9:09 am - Reply

      Dear Aiva,

      As a Dependant Pass holder, you would need to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC) to be eligible to work in Singapore.

      Best Regards,

  51. Ben November 28, 2017 at 2:39 am - Reply

    Hi, Paul

    My employer’s first attempt to apply for my EP got rejected. Soon after I found out about this, my headhunter told me that my employer will re-appeal. However, when I checked MOM site, it is still showing the first applications details. Meaning it still shows my “rejection status”. Shouldnt MOM site show “pending” if my employer has sent out their re-appeal? Please advise. Thanks.

    • Paul Hype Page November 29, 2017 at 7:28 am - Reply

      Dear Ben,

      For a more accurate reflection of your status, it would be better for you or your employer to follow-up with MOM directly.

      Best Regards,

      • Ben November 29, 2017 at 9:24 pm - Reply

        Thanks for your reply, Paul.

        I just received an update from my employer and was told that they are still waiting for MOMs response on their appeal.

        It only took 8 days to get my EP application status out meaning it showed that the application was rejected. My employer reappealed my EP last week so I hope I will have the same turnaround time in getting the reappeal’s status.

        My question is what if the reappeal gets rejected again? Can my employer reappeal again?

  52. Rao November 23, 2017 at 11:15 am - Reply

    Hi, Currently I am in Indai and have two job offers from two different employers in singapore. I got work permit in priciple approval from first employer, now second employer is about to file EP. I wish to go with second employer. Does it have any impact on getting approval of EP of second employer as I have approval letter from first one? What could be the solution for this.

    • Paul Hype Page November 29, 2017 at 7:15 am - Reply

      Dear Rao,

      You are only allowed to have one EP at a time. If you wish to go with your second employer, you will need to cancel the approval from the first employer, or your application will not be approved.

      Best Regards,

  53. Haron Esmail November 21, 2017 at 3:51 am - Reply

    Hi my name is Haron Esmail iam 28 year old I live in United States of America Nashville Tennessee iam thinking about moving to Singapore the thing is I will be new for me because I never moved any where on my own it will be hard for me is there a way I can get a good job in Singapore without having a diploma

    • Paul Hype Page November 22, 2017 at 6:55 am - Reply

      Dear Haron,

      Ideally, you should try to secure employment in Singapore first so your employer can prepare the necessary work visa for you and make the move easier. Alternatively, you may opt to start your own business, and our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass package can help you with that. Do drop us an email at if you have any further queries or you would like to explore the option of starting your own business.

      Best Regards,

  54. Christine Jed De Guzman November 19, 2017 at 6:14 pm - Reply

    My E pass just expired but I already have 1 month extension of pass requested by my employer and it is approved. My question is, I’ll be going to Malaysia this December for 1 day. Will it be okay to exit singapore while I’m on an extension pass? Please help me. I am just worried that there will be a problem in the immigration. Thank you in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page November 23, 2017 at 7:14 am - Reply

      Dear Christine,

      I’m afraid that under the extension pass, you will not be able to exit Singapore. If you do, the pass will be considered void.

      Best Regards,

  55. Tim November 3, 2017 at 7:18 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I have an EP till mid-December 2017. While the application is under review, my wife’s DP expires in 10 days. Would I be able to extend her stay with a short term visit pass without her having to leave Singapore.

    Worst case scenario where my EP renewal takes longer, I’ll probably have to get a short term visit pass again & get a 2nd one for my wife in December. Is this possible?
    Thanks in advance!

    • Paul Hype Page November 3, 2017 at 9:33 am - Reply

      Dear Tim,

      It is possible to try and request for 1 month extension while awaiting the renewal of your pass. But it’s not a guarantee, unfortunately. You will need to call MOM to put in the request. Usually they only permit up to 1 time for a 1 month extension.

      Hope this helps. Good luck!


      • Tim November 6, 2017 at 11:14 am - Reply

        Thanks for that Paul!

        In case my Ep renewal gets rejected at a short notice, would I then be able to get a short term visit pass to set my things in order or look for a new job?
        Would applying 1 week before the EP expiry date suffice?

        Thanks again!

  56. RC October 30, 2017 at 3:28 am - Reply

    Is there a required number of days to be in Singapore for an EP holder? Thanks!

    • Paul Hype Page October 31, 2017 at 3:17 am - Reply

      Dear RC,

      There is no required number of days for an EP holder to be in Singapore. First time candidates are eligible to work in Singapore with an EP for up to 2 years. EP renewals have an eligibility of up to 3 years.

      Best Regards,

  57. Fem October 26, 2017 at 8:42 pm - Reply


    I would like to know the following: if one of my employees has an EP for Singapore (he is a Swiss national), to which other Asian countries can he travel with that EP without having to request an entry visa?
    Or does the EP in Singapore not grant any benefits on that level?

    • Paul Hype Page October 31, 2017 at 3:21 am - Reply

      Dear Fem,

      Unfortunately, we are not able to further advise on this matter as we do not have the necessary requirements and protocols for other Asian countries.

      Best Regards,

  58. Paramasivan October 23, 2017 at 9:50 am - Reply

    Currently I’m in Singapore from 10th august and my current visa expires on 31st October. MY employer applied me E-pass on 30/08/17. still my E-pass status is pending . Is it I need to exit from Singapore to get my E-pass approve?

    • Paul Hype Page October 25, 2017 at 9:03 am - Reply

      Dear Paramasivan,

      MOM has very stringent approval regulations. Some applications may take longer than others to approve if MOM needs to check on certain documents. You may try following up directly for the status of your application.

      Good luck!

      Best Regards,

  59. Mark Nguyen October 19, 2017 at 6:05 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul
    You may help us to clarify on below issues
    1. Is it legal for DP start working without LOC ? My wife’s employer said that there is a probation before LOC submitted.

    2. Is it a bad record if we are joining a company and resigning after 1-2 months ? May it impact furture EP application ?

    Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 25, 2017 at 8:51 am - Reply

      Dear Mark,

      Dependants of Employment Pass holders can get a Letter of Consent to work in Singapore if they find a job here.

      Dependants of S Pass holders will need to apply for a Work Permit, S Pass or Employment Pass instead. They will have to meet the eligibility criteria for these passes.

      As for your second question, the hiring process is completely up to the employer’s discretion.

      Best Regards,

  60. Martin October 17, 2017 at 2:32 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am currently studying a full-time MBA in Singapore. I just finished my 2nd trimester. I have one semester left before I graduate. As my school also offers a part-time study, I was thinking of looking for a job now, and if I found an employer willing to apply for a work permit for me, I would consider finishing my last semester part-time while working full-time on EP/S Pass.
    My question is, is it possible for me to switch from Student Pass to EP/S-Pass? Can an employer apply for me for an EP while I am on student pass, or do I need to first cancel my Student Pass or wait until my studies are finished?
    Thank you for advice!

    • Paul Hype Page October 25, 2017 at 8:40 am - Reply

      Dear Martin,

      Thank you for getting in touch. Under MOM regulations, if you are holding a Student Pass in Singapore, you are only allowed to work if you meet specific requirements. You may find out the details of eligibility on MOM’s website.

      Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  61. felicia xuan October 12, 2017 at 9:45 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am facing identical issue as I just graduated from temasek poly, I need to commit my tuition grant. I got an epass approval on august but at the same time i got another better offer. So i withdaw my first epass application and applied for a new application at the new company. Wanted to ask that is it will affect my new application outcome?

    Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page October 16, 2017 at 9:16 am - Reply

      Hi Felicia,

      Thank you for getting in touch. MOM will assess each application careful and the approval outcome for each candidate would vary depending on several possible factors.

      Unfortunately, we are unable to advise any further because we are not the applying agent in this matter. We wish you all the best with your application.

      Best Regards,

  62. Daniel October 2, 2017 at 4:55 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am currently an EP holder. I am working in Singapore for around 6 months, and my current salary is around 5k monthly (need to work 6 days/week and someday needs to work overtime). Now I am considering to move to another company with lower salary 3.8k with 5 days work.

    Do you think I can get the IPA if I get lower salary?
    Thank you.


    • Paul Hype Page October 3, 2017 at 9:34 am - Reply

      Hi Daniel,

      The company that applies the work visa permit would be able to determine what the best option for you would be. Alternatively, you may try doing an online Self-Assessment Test on MOM’s website to check your eligibility.


      • Daniel October 3, 2017 at 10:55 am - Reply

        Hi Paul,

        Thank you for your reply.
        Then I want to ask how is the procedure to move to new company.
        Can I not to say to my current employer first until I get my new IPA approved?
        And if my new IPA get rejected, will my current employer get notification?

        Thank you.


  63. Key September 28, 2017 at 6:15 am - Reply

    I have worked in Singapore before as PR for 5 years. I had to leave to India to attend a family emergency. I came back to Singapore because the company wanted me to move to Singapore. I moved here on EP. I got an offer from a company and they applied for EP. Before it got approved I got a better offer and hence I asked the company to withdraw the application. They withdrew the application and the new company applied for my EP on 31st August. It’s still pending. Does withdrawing EP affect chances for obtaining another EP with a newer employee who offered a better opportunity?

    • Paul Hype Page September 28, 2017 at 9:34 am - Reply

      Dear Key,

      Approval times vary depending on MOM’s evaluation process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise you further as we are not the applying agent of your application. You may try contacting MOM directly for a follow up.

      Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  64. SrI September 23, 2017 at 6:11 am - Reply

    Hi Paul

    Im a dependent pass holder and my hubby is an EP holder. I was working in SG from 2010-2016. I have started looking out for jobs from Jun 17 onwards. On jun i got an offer with a company and they applied LOC for me on 29th Jun. It took almost a month and on Aug 3rd it has been issued. Unfortunately by mid of aug employer told that they filled position with another candidate due to delay in LOC Approval. I really dont have an idea why they said that after 2 weeks from LOC Approval.

    Now i got another offer which is short term for 3 months contracts. Im worried and totally frustrated about how long will it take my Loc to get approved.?.i dont want to.kiss this offer too. Also my concern is as the employer knows the new processing time of LOC do they can come up.with the reason of LOC Approval delay for offer withdrawal. Please advise.

    Thank you


    • elise September 27, 2017 at 8:35 am - Reply

      Dear Sri,

      The speed of approvals would vary with each individual applicant. Sometimes, more time may be required for assessing and reviewing the applicant’s submission. Unfortunately, we are unable to further advise as to an employer’s offer or withdrawal as those matters are at the company’s own discretion.

      Best Regards,

      • SrI October 5, 2017 at 2:11 pm - Reply

        I got you.. Thank you Paul ☺

  65. Hong September 18, 2017 at 4:38 pm - Reply

    Hi. My co is currently appealing for my EP. Meanwhile can i start work before getting my EP approved? Thanks

    • Paul Hype Page September 27, 2017 at 8:13 am - Reply

      Dear Hong,

      You would have to wait for your EP to be approve before commencing work.

      Best Regards,

  66. Daisy September 18, 2017 at 4:01 am - Reply


    I am a graduate student from singapore university with 2 years of IT exp in india and got a job offer from a MNC company for the salary 3500pm. Currently I am under DP and the company has applied loc for me. Its been 15 days now, but still the status is pending. All my DP pass friends got their LOC approved within 10 days. I am worried because I am from sg university where i am also eligible for EP but since it is a contract job I am okay to work under LOC. Is there any possibility my LOC will be rejected??

    • Paul Hype Page September 26, 2017 at 9:31 am - Reply

      Hi Daisy,

      It is hard to say for sure, as each case is assessed individually, and MOM is very stringent with their process. Unfortunately, we are unable to further advise on this matter as we are not the applying agent.

      Best Regards,

  67. Mitch September 15, 2017 at 4:36 am - Reply

    Hi, my employer is an event producer of the biggest technology show in asia and also globally, they have been in Singapore for the last 3-4 years. So I got a job offer and they applied for my epass 5 days ago, but it was rejected yesterday for a reason “the candidate is not eligible to apply for a work pass”. I have left my last employer last Dec 2016 under epass. I went back manila to continue my online study by Google and got certificate for that march 2017. I stayed in Manila for a while for family reasons, medical and deaths in the family. I have been working in SIngapore for past 5 years (total working experience of 10yrs), and i was a shocked that I got rejected for this application. My employer is willing to re-appeal and is still waiting from MOM to provide further details of rejection. What could be the cause of my rejection “not eligible”?

    • Paul Hype Page September 26, 2017 at 8:47 am - Reply

      Dear Mitch,

      Sorry to hear that, rejections can be very disappointing. Unfortunately, it is hard to say for certain what could have caused the rejection by MOM. Each application is vetted thoroughly by them and reasons for rejection could vary depending on the candidate applying. We wish you success with your re-appeal.

      Best Regards,

  68. Ice September 13, 2017 at 9:22 am - Reply


    I’m M’sian currentlg holding WP, working in current company for more than 9 yrs (resigned & left company on 20/6/2017, re-joined on 13/7/2017). Tried to apply EP but failed and appeal submitted unfortunately rejected as well.

    Monthly salary is more than SGD4,300.00 without any cert or diploma.

    However heard from some friends that those new staffs of thier company whom holding M’sia Univerisity cert managed to get EP whereby their salary is only SGD2,400.00 per month.

    Please advice if any solution for my case?


    • Paul Hype Page September 14, 2017 at 8:16 am - Reply

      Dear Ice,
      Sometimes it depends on the company profile that is apply the EP for you as well. Should you be interested to start up your own business and apply EP for yourself, we will be able to assist you from incorporation to employment pass.
      Contact our Corporate Specialist for a one to one consultation today!

  69. Ann September 8, 2017 at 6:02 pm - Reply

    My company has applied E Pass for me 3 weeks ago but the status is still pending. However, I got an email from MOM that was being sent directly to me that states
    “As we need to carry out more checks, it will take at least 3 months to review your application. Each case will be assessed holistically, taking into account applicant-related criteria, input from other agencies, and whether fair consideration has been given to workers in Singapore.”
    Is this common? I have never heard of anyone got this email from MOM, because usually MOM only contacts employer. Does this mean that they are using vetting agencies? But if they are, usually the result will take up to 2 months, but why now they are telling me it is at least 3 months? Thanks.

    • Paul Hype Page September 12, 2017 at 6:42 am - Reply

      Dear Ann,

      There are some cases which may take longer to approve because there may be additional documents or factors which MOM would have to thoroughly check for. The approval process may take longer if additional documents are required. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  70. Sue September 5, 2017 at 9:26 am - Reply

    Hello, I am considering setting up a company and get an employment pass then assign myself as a director. With the EP, is there any minimum stay required in Singapore?
    Is it possible to stay and operate my company outside of Singapore?

    • Paul Hype Page September 6, 2017 at 7:53 am - Reply

      Dear Sue,

      If you’re keen on setting up a company, our all-in-one Incorporation with Employment Pass Package will have you taken care of from start to finish. Would you be able to provide us with more details so we would be able to better advise you? Do drop us an email at and for more details.

      Best Regards,

  71. Kelvin September 3, 2017 at 4:40 am - Reply

    Hi Mr Paul,

    my EP application requires me to provide a residential address in Singapore but I currently do not have one yet.. Can I just put a friend’s address? Or does it have to be an officially rented address?

    Thank you for your help.

    • Paul Hype Page September 4, 2017 at 2:36 am - Reply

      Dear Kelvin,

      You will need to provide the address you are currently staying in and once you have a new address, you can update to MOM again there after. It is a must to give MOM your latest residential address.
      Welcome to Singapore.

  72. Cherry August 30, 2017 at 4:34 am - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    I am staying in India and working for an agency in Singapore. My agency has applied EP for me in March 2017 and I see the status as pending till date. My HR is not ready to check with MOM for the status as they are saying I will get it soon. Also I checked MOM tool and I am not eligible for EP. 1. Will I still get EP depending on other factors? 2.Can I call MOM directly to know the status of the application?

    • Paul Hype Page August 30, 2017 at 8:14 am - Reply

      Dear Cherry,

      EP outcomes and approvals would depend on MOM’s criteria and requirements, thus the best way to handle this would be to follow up directly with MOM or your HR directly as they have been the ones handling your case. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  73. Nai Yie Hong August 25, 2017 at 11:57 am - Reply

    Hi Mr Paul,

    I’m a S-Pass holder for last 2 years as a graphic designer in Singapore. Recently I got an offer from a company with 3.6k salary and willing to apply an employment pass for me. But I only have a Diploma as my highest education level. Am I eligible for applying one?
    Because of the company current foreign worker quota limit, they couldn’t apply a S-Pass for me. What options do we have under this circumstance?

    • Paul Hype Page August 29, 2017 at 9:45 am - Reply

      Dear Nai,

      As of 1st January 2017, new guidelines are imposed for the EP application. MOM has a Self Assessment Tool (SAT) on their website which you can use to see if you meet the criteria for EP. However, the results of the SAT are not a reflection of the actual outcome. Hope this helps.


      • Sumit September 6, 2017 at 5:12 pm - Reply

        However, the results of the SAT are not a reflection of the actual outcome. Hope this helps.

        Hi ,

        Please clarify above line.I checked using SAT based on work ex and things.IT says eligible for SPass.Currently I have EP.
        Is there any chance I can get EP on same salary ?


        • Paul Hype Page September 12, 2017 at 6:32 am

          Dear Sumit,

          The SAT is a indicator to see which visa type you would qualify for, it is not a 100% guarantee. The final outcome would still be decided by MOM.
          Hope this helps.

          Best Regards,

  74. mathan August 14, 2017 at 1:18 am - Reply

    Hi Mr Paul,

    I have been in Singapore for last 5years, Working as Project Manager. 1st year i was in Spass after that all the way in EP, Previous renewals were successful. But this time when my company try to renew my application got rejected on 19/07/2017. My company has appealed on 25/07/2017. And today (14/08/2017) MOM has informed my employer that they need more time to review our appeal. Meanwhile my existing EP going to expire on 22/08/2017, which is next week. So, my query now while my appeal still pending, am i allowed to stay in singapore even beyond my existing EP expiry date.

    Kindly clarify,



    • Paul Hype Page August 23, 2017 at 7:21 am - Reply

      Dear Mathan,

      You may apply for an extension on your EP through MOM, or you may opt to extend your stay using the short term visit pass. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  75. Natalia August 10, 2017 at 5:07 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,
    I have recently gotten a job in startup company. I understand that MOM require companies to advertise their jobs in the JobsBank for at least 14 days. However, the company that accepted me has fewer than 25 employees and I know that they are being exempted from advertising the job. Do you think that my application will be rejected because of this?

    Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page August 23, 2017 at 7:20 am - Reply

      Dear Natalia,

      MOM’s outcome depends on the case, and since each case is different we are unable to advise further on what the possible outcome may be. MOM has an online self assessment tool which you could use to predict the outcome which is available on their website.

      Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  76. Natalie August 10, 2017 at 12:48 am - Reply

    My epass has been rejected. I tried to contact the employer, they didnt give any response. Can I find another employer? i mean is it okay if another employer will hire me, and will apply for my pass?

    • Paul Hype Page August 23, 2017 at 7:19 am - Reply

      Dear Natalie,

      Yes, you may seek out another employer and if they are willing to hire you, they would proceed with the necessary work visa application. Alternatively, you may try contacting MOM to find out why your application was rejected if the employer is not responding.

      Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  77. Sunay August 4, 2017 at 11:08 am - Reply

    Hi Paul, my wife is currently a Ph.D student at NUS, I want to come to Singapore to work while she study. I will be coming in November through social visit pass. if I find job in Singapore will I need LOC, EP or SP?. I have HND in Computer science with 8 years working experience. what is my chance of being allowed to work while my wife is doing her PhD studies.

    • Paul Hype Page August 23, 2017 at 7:11 am - Reply

      Dear Sunay,

      It depends in what kind of pass your wife is holding, and if you can applied for a Dependent Pass. Only with a Dependent Pass then can you get an LOC to work. You can also consider setting up your own company and apply for Employment Pass, should you be interested. We will be able to assist you from incorporation to work pass application.

      Cheers Paul

  78. Rohit August 2, 2017 at 5:08 pm - Reply


    I dont have a degree or diploma, but im working for a US company which has a branch office in singapore. How likely is it to get an EP if my company applies for me (salary could be 8K-10K) and work experience is about 11yrs.


    • Paul Hype Page August 23, 2017 at 7:06 am - Reply

      Dear Rohit,

      The best way to pre-assess how likely you are to get your EP approved is to go the Self Assessment Test tool on MOMs website.

      We can assist you further should you engage our Employment Pass services. Do contact our corporate specialist for more information

      Best Regards,

  79. trish July 29, 2017 at 3:55 am - Reply

    I put in my cv as working experience a different company name from the one who applied for me.

    I had training with company A for 2 mos, then i got accepted with company B(spass). I only worked there for 3 mos (didnt continue because of the probation).

    I looked for another job then i got accepted with company C (epass). But the one i submitted in my CV, i combined the working period of company A (2mos) and company B (3mos) and used company A’s name. I said I worked in company A for like 5 mos. Which is not true. And the one who applied for me to MOM before is company B.

    Will the MOM can trace/check this one? that the one, company C key in in my work experience is different from the one who applied for me before.

    i know im in trouble right now. pls help

    • Paul Hype Page August 2, 2017 at 4:49 am - Reply

      Dear Trish,

      MOM is very stringent with their rules, and information on CVs which are not 100% accurate could jeopardize your chances of approval. We are unable to advise further as we are not the applying agent.

      Best Regards,

  80. AC July 29, 2017 at 3:36 am - Reply

    I worked here in SG for the first time (under spass) for 3 mos but my employer didnt continue after my probation. I applied again, then new employer hired me, but this one is Epass. The salary that says in the contract is 2800. I also tried SAT for Epass, im only qualified for spass. I informed them and they still push thru. Are there any chances I will get approved for Epass?

    • Paul Hype Page August 2, 2017 at 4:46 am - Reply

      Dear AC,

      The EP minimum salary criteria is SGD$3,600. Thus, under this circumstances, we are unable to advise further as we are not the applying agent.
      We wish you all the best.


  81. lyd July 26, 2017 at 3:42 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I have two colleagues from Malaysia and their salary is below 3,300 and managed to get E- Passes. How is that possible? Does it mean it is based on where you come from as well?


    • Paul Hype Page August 2, 2017 at 3:15 am - Reply

      Dear Lyd,

      The circumstances of E-Pass at times may vary. It is hard to say for sure what may have contributed to the approval.

      Do drop us an email at if there is anything else we can help you with.

      Bes Regards,

  82. Paolo July 25, 2017 at 9:48 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    Can I do E-extend to my Visit pass that was given to me after my Epass was cancelled.
    My visit pass is expiring on 11 Aug, but my passport is not with me as I did an application for UK Visa weeks before my pass was cancelled. I am still waiting for UK to return my passport, unfortunately they can not give me a definite date even though it has already exceeded 5-15 working days processing time.

    What are my options that you know of, so that i could stay longer as i do not want to cancel my current UK visa application (cancellation of UK visa application seems to be the only way to get back my passport but it will also take 10 working days).

    Thank you very much.

    • Paul Hype Page August 2, 2017 at 3:12 am - Reply

      Dear Paolo,

      You would have to ask your agent or company to request for a temporary 30 days extension before your pass expires or you will be charged for overstaying. Good luck!


  83. Nirmal kumar July 13, 2017 at 9:40 am - Reply

    hi boss i need to know i am here working under epass i can do here any business if any possible..

    • elise July 21, 2017 at 7:42 am - Reply

      Dear Nirmal,

      You are only allow to work for the company which has applied the EP for you. Should you like to start up your own business in Singapore, you can incorporate as director with your current EP (provided it wont clash with your current employment contract). We will be able to assist you through the whole process and applications.

      Best Regards,

  84. AMAL BABU July 6, 2017 at 7:55 am - Reply

    Hello dear sir,

    I am Amal Babu . I am a software engineer having 2 years and 10 month plus experience. currently am looking for a job in Singapore.Also my fiancee is working there. So am planing to settled in Singapore and work there. so is there any chances to get S pass / employment pass to work there ?
    Thank you in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page July 11, 2017 at 1:10 am - Reply

      Dear Amal,

      As long as you meet the criteria for EP/S pass application, it should be no problem to get. You could also opt for our Incorporation with Employment Pass package which allows you to start your own company in Singapore if you’re looking at doing that.

      Do drop us an email at for more details and charges. Hope to hear from you soon.


      • AMAL BABU July 11, 2017 at 6:45 am - Reply

        Hello Paul,
        Thank you for your reply
        Currently i am looking for a Spass/employment jobs in Singapore . Most of the recruitment agencies like jobstreet, jobsdb etc. are giving priority for SPR/native citizen. There are only few options for foreigners .So could you please help me to suggest any company or recruitment agencies that they are hiring foreigners and ready to give them spass /epass. I am ready to give the agent fee also if its needed .
        Thank you for your advice and i am haven’t think about to start any business in Singapore right now, first i want know about the culture and marketing details before i am going to start any business .
        Waiting for your reply
        Thank you in advance

  85. Khatijah July 1, 2017 at 7:42 pm - Reply

    Hi I’m a singaporean
    Born and brought up here
    I’m an IT professional too
    However my would be is under spass
    But I would like him to obtain PR status in Singapore
    Can you please further advise me what should be done

    • Paul Hype Page July 7, 2017 at 1:42 am - Reply

      Dear Khatijah,

      If you and your would be are planning to get married soon, you would need to apply for approval and complete the Marriage Application Form with MOM. Alternatively, if he would just like to obtain permanent resident status, he would need to work for a minimum of 2 years in Singapore before applying. The full list of eligibility criteria can be found on MOMs website.

      Best Regards,

  86. kameswari June 30, 2017 at 8:29 am - Reply

    Would like to check,
    My Hubby applied S-pass on 6/06/2017
    but still it is pending,
    May I know how long does it take for MOM to process application

    • Paul Hype Page July 7, 2017 at 1:42 am - Reply

      Dear Kameswari,

      MOM’s approval process depends on several criteria. Sometimes it could take longer if they need more time to verify certain documents, so there really is no strict time frame for this. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

      • kameswari July 27, 2017 at 8:59 am - Reply

        Hi Paul,
        finally my hubby got s-pass
        It took one month.

        • Paul Hype Page August 2, 2017 at 3:16 am

          Dear Kameswari,

          Glad to hear it! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

          Best Regards,

  87. John June 28, 2017 at 9:52 am - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    I would be very grateful for any advice about how to transition between jobs. I am new to Singapore, have been working in Company A on an EP for 2 months and have had an application for an EP with Company B approved.

    My probation period is 3 months, my contract mentions that the probation period can be terminated but gives no details on timings. Later in the contract it states the notice period is 2 months. My question is how much notice do I need to give? Is it the full 2 months, can I leave when the probation ends or can I go sooner than that? (I am desperate to leave but I am sure my employer would want me to stay as long as possible).

    Many thanks

    • Paul Hype Page July 7, 2017 at 1:39 am - Reply

      Dear John,

      You will need to confirm the details of your employment with Company A to determine the exact notice period you need to serve. Different companies would carry different terms and conditions when it comes to employment, no two companies are the same. I suggest that you clarify with your current employer as soon as possible if you wish to move to Company B. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  88. Anam June 22, 2017 at 5:56 am - Reply

    I have a question please clear me….
    My Husband is on EP here his salaray is SGD, 10500. Im on DP here with him. Now our EP and DP both are expiring on Dec 2017. Can you tell me how much chances is we ll get EP and DP revewal?
    We are on contract basis
    please help me out

    • Paul Hype Page July 7, 2017 at 1:39 am - Reply

      Dear Anam,

      The chances of renewal depends on several criteria that MOM would need to assess. If your husband’s company is renewing his contract, they would be able to put in an application for renewal. Or if you are interested in setting up your own company, you can also apply for an EP to start your own company. Contact us if you would like to be your own boss.

      Best Regards,

  89. zizy June 21, 2017 at 4:28 am - Reply

    Hi Sir.

    I need your advice and professional help. I have a foreign friend whose really interested to start a bussiness with me in singapore. I dont know exactly how is the procedure. I told him it will be a long process so he decided to come here as a student 1st for 3months to see how it goes. I did register for him to attend 12weeks intermidiate english course. The private college just apply for his student visa but they said they cant promised anything if he will get the student visa or not. Im really worried as he already did buy stocks for our upcoming bussiness and he did send me part of the capital for me for start up.

    I did call MOM hotline and talk to 1 of the customer service officer there about.registering a company and employing foreign worker or even SPASS. My friend so call partner is a native French/Arabic/Spaanish speaker from Algeria. He did work in europe and his also an ex French Teacher in a University at his Country. He never visit Singapore before but he really interested to have bussiness and become my partner. Kindly pls advice us all the necessary steps soonest possible

    I just came across your company. Please contact me or email me.

    • Paul Hype Page July 7, 2017 at 1:34 am - Reply

      Dear Zizy,

      There are many factors to MOM consideration for work pass, thus we wont be able to give you a full analysis unless we know more about the company We would also recommend our all-in-one Incorporation With Employment Pass package, as we have the expertise to assist foreign entrepreneurs like yourself to set up a business efficiently in Singapore.

      Do drop us an email at for more details and charges. Hope to hear from you soon.


  90. Ho June 20, 2017 at 7:07 am - Reply


    I am having S pass in company A. Now company B wants to hire and apply E pass for me. Do Company A need to cancel the S pass before company B can apply E pass for me? or company B can apply E pass while I am holding S pass in company A?

    Thank you in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page June 20, 2017 at 10:10 am - Reply

      Dear Ho,

      Company B can go ahead and apply for your EP while you are still under the S Pass. Once your EP has been approved, you may then request to cancel your current S Pass with Company A. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  91. ES June 16, 2017 at 9:58 am - Reply

    Dear Paul

    I have been working in Singapore more than 5 years. I have recently accepted a job offer from one company. They applied the pass for me but it was rejected. They have appealed for me. While waiting for appeal result, another company has offered me and I have accepted. They are going to apply EP for me. Will there be a conflict? and will MOM reject the appeal because of new EP application?

    Thank you in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page June 20, 2017 at 1:27 am - Reply

      Dear ES,

      If there is already a pending application, the second company will not be able to put in an application for you. MOM will already detect there is a pending appeal . You must cancel / withdraw the appeal/application before attempting to submit another. Hope this helps.

      Best Regards,

  92. Ah Tan June 15, 2017 at 5:28 am - Reply

    Dear Sir,

    I have one question.

    My company told me that they will apply S pass for me, but why the PASS TYPE on the Online Status Checking System of MOM showing Employment PASS?

    What the type of pass they apply for me?


    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:38 am - Reply

      Dear Tan,

      The application for S pass and EP are using the same portal, so you might not be able to tell the actual until MOM officially replies.

      Cheers Paul

  93. Bani June 14, 2017 at 10:25 am - Reply

    Hello All,

    My application has been submitted on 29th, I am able to find the update in the MOM portal. stats is shows pending.
    how long usually will it take to get the pass approval?

    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:39 am - Reply

      Dear Bani,

      The speed of approval would depend on the application submitted. There are times MOM takes a little longer to approve an application depending on the documents submitted and to verify them. Duration can be from 3 weeks to 2 months.

      Best Regards,

  94. anna June 12, 2017 at 4:13 am - Reply

    I got job last week and my question is about my application is still pending and i don’t know what to do because my short term visa will expired nxtweek.thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:41 am - Reply

      Dear Anna,

      Your employer can try calling MOM and following up with them directly to inquire about the status of your application. Sometimes MOM takes longer to approve an application depending on the documents submitted and additional time required to verify them with external agent.

      Best Regards,

  95. Sophie June 10, 2017 at 6:00 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,
    My sister is currently working in Singapore with an EP but her contract is about to end. She’s getting other offers but they’re unable to give her an EP. They’re ready to hire her under DP. Will her EP be cancelled once she’s out of the company? How long can she stay in Singapore after that? Is there any likely solution for her situation?

    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:44 am - Reply

      Dear Sophie,

      Once she has finished her contract with her current company, the current company will cancel her EP and they can request for a 30 days short term visit pass for her to remain in Singapore. She can start applying for her DP now so once her EP is cancelled, the new company can apply LOC (Letter of Consent)- for DP holder to work in Singapore.

      Engaging a professional employment agent to assist in EP/ DP/ LOC application is important to avoid any delay or overstay fines. Do contact us should you need our assistance.

      Best Regards,

      • Sophie June 17, 2017 at 5:05 pm - Reply

        Hello Paul,

        My sister cannot get a DP since she is alone. Is the short term pass to be applied by her current employer? Is there any other interim pass that will let her stay in Singapore and search a job? After 2 months wait time she got her EP only a few months ago valid for 2 years. It’s a shame that it can’t be used by other companies :(

  96. Duval June 9, 2017 at 4:20 pm - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    An employer applied an EP pass for me, but unfortunately it was rejected. The employer already submitted an appeal, the problem now is a new employer will apply an Spass for me but they cannot do it because of the pending appeal. I requested the employer to cancel the appeal but they are not doing it. Is there anyway that I can report them to MOM.? I do not have any contract with them. Is there anything that I can do for them to process it? Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:47 am - Reply

      Dear Duval,

      The employer who submitted your application will have to do the cancellation. You will not be able to put in any other application while you have another pending.

      Good Luck,

  97. Win June 9, 2017 at 9:41 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I’m Indonesian and I have been working in Singapore for 3 Yeas as IT Business Analyst as Permanent staff. My EP will expired on early July 2017 and my Company already applied EP renew but got rejected. My Company then decide to renew again but change the work pass type to S-Pass but again, it’s rejected. My company already give up then my Boss ask an agency help to apply new EP under Agency Company. Current Status is “Pending Input from vetting agencies”

    Considering that I already had 3 years experience in Singapore and as permanent Staff, do you have any idea why got rejected?

    During Renew, I monitor the status and I can see it’s always from Pending to Rejected.
    Now after applied using agency company the status is from Pending to Pending Input from vetting agencies. Hopes that it is a good sign.

    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:49 am - Reply

      Dear Win,

      Some applications may take more time if MOM needs to double check certain documentation. We would advise that you get the company or employment agent to try calling MOM on their direct line to follow up and request a current update for your case. Engaging a professional employment agent to apply for your work visa will definitely help.


  98. aravindraj June 8, 2017 at 6:14 am - Reply

    What is the difference between S pass and E pass, I’m a post gradudate. what pass would i get if i apply through a visa agency for a job ?

    • Paul Hype Page June 16, 2017 at 1:50 am - Reply

      Dear Aravindraj,

      An Employment Pass (EP) is a Singapore work visa issued to foreign professional employees, managers, and owners/directors of Singapore companies. The S Pass allows mid-level skilled staff to work in Singapore. The pass you get would depend on the remuneration (salary package) offered to you by your company. The company would need to apply for a work pass for you.


  99. tsegaye aga May 28, 2017 at 9:19 pm - Reply

    hello! mister poul
    i am tsegaye from ethiopia. i have bsc degree of civil engineering with two years expeariance. now i want to searching a job in sengapore with tourist visa. can i get s jobs????

    • Paul Hype Page May 30, 2017 at 1:51 am - Reply

      Hi Tsegaye,

      It will be better if you look for a job in Singapore first, and get your employer to apply work pass for you. You can check out Jobstreet and JobDB for opportunities.

      Another alternative to work in Singapore is to consider starting a business and setup your own company which we will be able to assist you with. Do drop us an email at to discuss your options if you require our services.

      Kind Regards,

  100. Janelle May 20, 2017 at 3:59 pm - Reply

    Dear Paul,
    After reading all the questions and answers above I believe you are knowledgeable in dealing about MOM concerns.
    My question is a little different than everyone because this about MOM and ICA.
    I came to Singapore February and tried to look for a job but unfortunately my 1 month tourist visa is about to expire so 5 days before the expiry I travelled to Malaysia and came back 5 days after. I took the flight from Kuala Lumpur to SG but ;( I was deported. I was heart broken💔💔💔 The reason is, being ineligible for the issue of a pass under current immigration policies.
    About my background: I had my Attachment Programme in Singapore for 6 months year 2008. I have had worked in Singapore with S-pass for over 4 years, from 2012 to 2016.
    Now I’m back to my country, while I continued applying for the job online, I found an employer and they agreed to apply my S-pass. I’m happy but not happy, worried at the same time. When I emailed ICA regarding my deportation and re-visit Singapore, they said I need to find an Sponsor SPR or Singaporean to apply my visit visa approved by them before I can come to Singapore again. That having an In-Principal Approval(IPA) does not guatantee my entry into Singapore.
    While when I ask my prospective employer for a visit visa, they told me that I don’t need it anymore since they will be sending an IPA, just like All the other candidates they bring in from Philipines, India & China. They rest assured of this.
    Coz they said, It stated clearly in the IPA that the the letter serves ‘as a single journey visa to enter Singapore . You need to show the letter to Immigration’
    I do not know who to believe. I also read a blogpost from an IPA holder from Philippines and she was denied to entry to Singapore too.
    I really don’t know who to believe and follow this time. All I know, I do not wan’t those nightmares to happen again, 2nd times.
    Please help. Any advice you can give Mr. Paul?
    Thank you sir in advance!

    • Paul Hype Page May 24, 2017 at 1:47 am - Reply

      Dear Janelle,

      We are sorry to hear about your predicament. By the books, should you have the IPA letter, you should be able to enter Singapore. However if you still have pending issues with ICA, that will be the main issue to you problem. You will need to email directly to ICA to get a clearer instruction as it varies differently for each applicant.

      Good Luck,

  101. NEIL May 18, 2017 at 10:34 am - Reply

    Hello. I am an E-pass holder here in Singapore as a Field Engineer in Jurong Island. My contract will be ending in two months and I will return to my country. I like working here in Singapore and would like another opportunity in the near future. Is it easier to apply for a job once you were a former E-pass holder? Or would it be advisable to apply now before leaving Singapore? Thank you so much in advance and have a very good day.

    • Paul Hype Page May 24, 2017 at 1:56 am - Reply

      Dear Neil,

      As of 1st January 2017, new guidelines are imposed for the EP application. As long as you meet the required criteria, it should be fine for you to apply for your pass. Paul Hype Page & Co will be able to assist with your EP application based on your situation when you have found suitable company to employ you. You could also consider setting up your own business and work as your own boss in Singapore as another alternative. To find out more, do drop us an email at for more details and charges. We look forward to hearing from you.


  102. Lethashamathy May 17, 2017 at 8:05 am - Reply

    Regards. Recently, I got a job offer and my employer applied for E Pass for me last month. However it has been rejected and when I ask the employer to reason they told me that they’ve exceeded the quota for EPass for Malaysians. So now I’m looking for some other opportunities. My question is, is there any time period before I can send in a new application under different company?

    • Paul Hype Page May 19, 2017 at 4:18 am - Reply

      Dear Lethashamathy,

      Each applicant can only submit one work visa at a time. If your previous application had been rejected, you can submit the next application. It is always best to enlist the services of an EP professional helps ensure that the process is less stressful as the consultant will prevent you from making common employment pass mistakes, which may lead to an EP rejection.

      Hopes this helps.


  103. PHUONG NGUYEN May 12, 2017 at 8:27 am - Reply

    Dear PAUL,
    I have an EP and payroll from a Singaporean company. However, I’m living outside Singapore as it’s difficult to get DP for my family. Is it possible that I can still obtain my EP whistle living outside Singapore?

    Thank you so much,

    • Paul Hype Page May 19, 2017 at 4:25 am - Reply

      Dear Phuong,
      The main purpose of Employment Pass in Singapore is to allow professionals to work and live in Singapore. To apply for the Employment Pass, you must be eligible to apply for certain criteria such as minimum salary, etc.

      We would love to hear more so we can better advise you on your situation. Our team will be able to help you with your family dependent pass application. Do drop us an email at for more details and charges.

      Best Regards,

  104. Rick May 11, 2017 at 4:45 am - Reply


    What are the requirements to be a sponsor for EP application assuming that candidate qualifies for EP? And how is a sponsor different from a third party?


    • Paul Hype Page May 19, 2017 at 4:26 am - Reply

      Dear Rick,

      If you are an employer seeking to sponsor a candidate, there are several factors that will be considered for an applicant to be eligible for EP. The Ministry of Manpower will evaluate each applicant on the basis of individual merit. Our team will be able to advise you on what to do if you are able to provide us with more details. Do drop us an email at for further discussion.


  105. Tina April 27, 2017 at 3:12 am - Reply


    I am currently in Singapore on a DP. I have two opportunities, both part time, which have come up. Since, I am looking to work full time, I am thinking of working at both places. One company said they will get an LoC for me and the other said that they may be able to get an EP for me. Will I be able to work for both companies? Will there be any problems with MoM?

    • Paul Hype Page May 2, 2017 at 4:11 am - Reply

      Dear Tina

      According to MOM rules, you will only be allowed to work with the company that applies the work pass for you. And one person is only allowed to apply for one type of work pass at a time.


  106. Sony26 April 27, 2017 at 1:22 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am in India and got an offer in Singapore company. Agency has applied for my EP few days back with salary of S$5800. Now the EP tool says, my eligibility is S$6K. Will I still get EP approved? Also MOM has contacted the agency for additional documents and it has been submitted last week and the status is still showing as pending which worries me a lot. Someone please help me to understand this process. Thanks in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page April 27, 2017 at 2:43 am - Reply

      Hi Sony26,

      Review of additional documents and third party verification may take up to 2 months at times. MOM look at case by case basis.

      Getting a good employment agency helps to ensure your application is in good order and follow up is important.

      Good luck!

      • Sony26 April 27, 2017 at 2:49 am - Reply

        Thanks Paul. But will I still get EP when there is a salary difference in the tool and the salary offered?

  107. Choo April 23, 2017 at 5:35 am - Reply

    Hi Paul.

    I am a Dependant pass holder in Singapore. A foreign company offered me a part time contract job that helps to run a project in Singapore. Do I still need to apply letter of consent since it is only a contract job and the company is not a Singaporean company.


    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2017 at 3:17 am - Reply

      Dear Choo,

      As long as you are required to work in Singapore, you will need a work visa.


  108. Jerlyn Santander April 22, 2017 at 8:53 am - Reply

    Hi Paul!

    i would just like to ask if a start up company could apply for Employment pass? The company just started this month and would like to hire me and apply E pass for me. The company is registered already but i think under the 1$ capital business.

    Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2017 at 3:18 am - Reply

      Dear Jerlyn

      It is a case by case situation and review. We will need to understand more about the company business proposal and forecast sales to be able to advise better.


  109. simple life April 11, 2017 at 4:02 am - Reply


    would like to check, if its a usual for Indonesian candidate (regardless S pass or EP) will get the status of “Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application” ?

    I am indonesian and been study in snigapore for 6 years in a private school, got my bachelor degree and ACCA level II and company apply S pass to me. 4 days after submit the application, the status change from pending to “Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application”.

    after google-ing 2 hours I come to read lot of Indonesian they application been pending and get this status as well. but my cert is Issue by UK and the university is in the top rank of 300 world wide and is accepted by MOM. I am also included my Student pass Fin number so MOM should be able to check that I am study in Singapore before and I did attached the letter cert as well as transcript from the university. therefore my question is that all Indonesian will have have this “Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application” status ??

    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2017 at 3:25 am - Reply

      Dear Sohard,

      Yes, as there are many application going on, MOM may need to take up to 2 months for verification and follow up on documents which they will like to double check on. You may as your employment agent to give a follow up call 3 weeks after the submission to check if they can assist to speed up the progress.


  110. Mike April 10, 2017 at 1:34 pm - Reply


    I have recently received a job offer from a MNC company in Singapore. Currently working in Malaysia. My EP application was submitted last week. May I know how long does it take for MOM to process my application, until I receive the approval?


    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2017 at 3:27 am - Reply

      Hi Mike,

      It depends on case by case application. It can take from 7 days to 2 months from EP submission. Having a good employment agency to assist and follow up on the application can help as well.


  111. Jill April 4, 2017 at 8:54 am - Reply

    HI! I am Malaysian. I end my previous company(Work pass) in end of the Feb , I go out to JB and come in SG with a white card which is valid in 30 days until 27/3 . But I was going back to Malaysia on 16/3-22/3, and coming back on 22/3 with a new white card which is valid 30 days until 21/4. I found a new job with EPass and company was going to apply a pass to me, but I just realised the job is not match to my career plan in the meantime. So I resign and got a short term visit pass which company send me it valid 30 days until begin of the May. My problem is, if I going out to JB in this period before the pass expired, am I still able to come in to SG? And if I come in, I will holding with white card? Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page April 7, 2017 at 5:22 am - Reply

      Dear Jill.
      The short term visit pass or any extended peroid letter expired once you leave Singapore. Thus when you enter again, you will be on the white card visitor pass.


  112. Wanyee April 1, 2017 at 6:23 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I would like to check with you, i have got a job offer from Singapore and my EP has approved. I have a few confusion……I have been informed that I am requested to sign for a 2 years contract based on the new laws from MOM. However, my interviewer has never mentioned to me during the interview. I have tried to search on MOM website but there’s no result.

    Would appreciate if you can answer me.

    Many thanks!

    • Paul Hype Page April 7, 2017 at 5:26 am - Reply

      Dear Wanyee,

      This should be a contract between you and your company. And with it, your company will apply a 2 yr employment pass for you? We are not able to comments without actual contracts details.
      You should talk to your company to understand better.
      Good Luck

  113. Crissy March 18, 2017 at 4:45 pm - Reply

    Hi! I was given the offer of employment here in Singapore. I am only under social visit pass. I accepted the offer and going back home to my country 2 days from now. My future employer told me that they will just email me once my pass is approved. My question is this: I’m a previous Permanent Resident of Singapore and came back here after 1 year and 2 months to seek for employment again. Will my pass application (done by my future employer) be affected because I renounced my PR?

    • Paul Hype Page March 23, 2017 at 7:17 am - Reply

      Dear Crissy,

      As long as you declare correctly during your EP application, it should not be any issue. However, it will be good to also ensure you have clear all your tax obligation.

      Hope this helps.


  114. Lala March 17, 2017 at 7:28 am - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    I’m a Malaysian, EP holder and currently working as sales engineer with a local Singapore company for 1 month. Another company want hire me as mechanical engineer and have asking their agency to apply EP for me. Hpw long MOM takes for my pass result?


    • Paul Hype Page March 23, 2017 at 7:12 am - Reply

      Dear Lala,

      EP application usually takes about 7 working days to revert back, however based on case by case, should the MOM officer requires additional documents for the application, it may takes from 3 weeks to 2 months.


  115. Jay March 15, 2017 at 2:01 pm - Reply


    I am an Australian National thinking of opening up a IT consultancy services firm in Singapore. Do let me know, how much capital is required to be invested in order to obtain Employment Pass and
    how easy to start up a consultancy firm.


    • Paul Hype Page March 23, 2017 at 7:19 am - Reply

      Dear Jay,

      You only need as little as S$1 as startup capital to start a private limited in Singapore. However we will advise you to set an appropriate figure so it will also ensure your EP work pass application to be smoother. We will drop you an email with more details


  116. Veerendra March 14, 2017 at 3:27 am - Reply

    Hi ,
    I am from india,.Present i am holding S pass, i have overall 4 years experience and in singapore i have 3 + years. And i am holding master degree from india. Am i eligible for EP with 3600$ salary??
    When i am checking with self assignment tool, its showing S pass eligilble.
    Still consultancy can apply for me EP with 3600??

    • Paul Hype Page March 23, 2017 at 7:28 am - Reply

      Dear Veerendra,

      There are many factors to an EP application. We will need more details of both your employing company and yourself in-order to provide a better assessment .

      Should you be interested to engage us to apply EP for you, pls drop us a note on the contact us page.


  117. PS March 9, 2017 at 3:34 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    We have submittted an EP application on the 22 Feb and the resulting status from MOM is “Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from application”. This becomes challenging for us as employer as we need the staff urgently but with this status, we cannot forsee if it will even be approved. What if we wait for another 1.5 months and then it get rejected? What do you advise in this case?

    • Paul Hype Page March 23, 2017 at 7:35 am - Reply

      Dear Janice,

      Unless you engage us a your agent for the EP application, we will not able to advise in the case without any in dept information. However you can try calling MOM directly to find out more,


  118. Lethashamathy Gopal March 6, 2017 at 1:39 pm - Reply

    I’m currently holding work permit under an outsourcing agency for a temporary job. Now, I’ve got an offer for a better and stable job with EP pass as I’ve degree qualification and meet all other requirements. My concern now is, will the work permit that I’m currently holding may affect the EP application as it was just approved a week ago. What are the probabilities of the pass to get rejected?

    • Paul Hype Page March 23, 2017 at 7:38 am - Reply

      Hi Lethashamthy
      In this case, we wont be able to advise you unless we are the agent applying the pass for you as we need to have the whole picture to understand the situation.

  119. Jas February 8, 2017 at 5:48 am - Reply

    Dear PHP,

    Is it possible to upgrade the SPass which just got approved in a few days to EP?
    Currently I am holding the ep and working at existing company for three years but I got only spass when new company applied the pass for me even though meeting their minimum salary. Actually I studied master degree in Singapore. Can I ask new company to obtain/ upgrade EP for me?

    Thanks in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page February 13, 2017 at 7:48 am - Reply

      Dear Jas,

      Yes in theory, it is possible to convert SPass to EP as long as you need the Eligibility for Employment Pass. Do note that the minimum salary had increase to $3,600 and MOM also takes the employing company refers in to consideration. Thus it is still based on case by case based.


  120. RAINEY K January 26, 2017 at 4:34 am - Reply

    I am writing on behalf of my partner. We have a registered Singapore company since 2010.

    He has now decided to apply for an EP thru our company as he is one of the directors.

    Could you please advice on the requirements needs for a successful application and also which application form should I download from MOM website.

    He currently has a 3 month visa. In the near future, he plans to apply for PR.

    Kindly note that he has an Indian passport and I am a Singapore citizen.

    Thank you in advance on your advice.

    • Paul Hype Page January 26, 2017 at 4:59 am - Reply

      Dear Rainey,

      Our in-house EP agency will be able to service you for the application. We have a good track records for Employment pass application and tailor made solution and documents to assist all MOM requirements. My Corporate specialist will drop you an email with more information shortly.


  121. Uthe January 24, 2017 at 2:46 am - Reply

    Hi PHP,
    Is it possible to cancel the application EP which is still in process?


    • Paul Hype Page January 26, 2017 at 4:44 am - Reply

      Dear Uthe,

      You can as the company or agent whom apply for you to withdraw the application if it is still in progress.


  122. ST January 20, 2017 at 1:00 pm - Reply


    My current EP is expiring in june 2017 at my current company. I have been appointed as director in the company.
    Would I therefore need to reapply for a new EP with my new role or can i renew my EP but informing mom about my new role?

    Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page January 26, 2017 at 4:53 am - Reply

      Dear ST,

      Usually you will only need to renew your EP, unless there are other arrangement details involved. Should you need our EP renewal services, do drop us an email for our corporate Specialist to assist you. We will advise you to renew 2 to 3 months before expiry to avoid delay or extension due to external document checking and follow up required by MOM.


  123. cheng sg December 30, 2016 at 4:15 am - Reply

    Hi, I am malaysian and EP holder, salary below 5K, my wife can to work in singapore?
    regard chengsg

    • Paul Hype Page January 4, 2017 at 3:55 am - Reply

      Dear Cheng,

      You will need a pay above $5000 to apply for DP for your wife and once her DP is approved, she can apply for LOC to work in Singapore.


  124. vaibhav joshi December 29, 2016 at 8:28 am - Reply

    I am working full time in Singapore on EP pass. At same time I am thinking about taking a freelancing work for another company/sponsor – I will only do it in legal way. I am thinking about setting up company for the same from which invoces can be sent ? Is this possible through MOM?

    kindly let me know

    • Paul Hype Page January 4, 2017 at 3:58 am - Reply

      Dear Vaibhav,

      You can be the director of another company with your existing EP but you are not allow to work in that company. You are only allow to work in the company which your EP is applied with. However you may incorporate the new company as the director and employ a staff to assist you on the job instead. We can assist you in the incorporation and work visa. Do give us a call for further follow up.


  125. Neil December 24, 2016 at 11:15 am - Reply


    We are planning to open a company in SG and one of the owners (Kazakhstan citizen) needs a EP but he doesn’t have diploma from University. Is it possible to apply EP without diploma?


    • Paul Hype Page January 4, 2017 at 4:05 am - Reply

      Dear Neil

      EP application also looking applicants ork experience and job scope, thus we will be able to give better advise if we see the applicant resume and portfolio. Different type of company setup also affects the work visa application.
      At Paul Hype Page, we are a one stop incorporation provider that can assist you from setting up your company, work visa to all corporate sec fillings and accounting.

      My colleague will drop you an email to follow up.

  126. Tasha December 10, 2016 at 4:36 am - Reply

    Hi! Recently, I signed up with an agency for job application where they explained to me they will outsource me for jobs available. However, I wasn’t told any other details about the job but they’ve proceeded with Employment Pass application first. Meanwhile, I attended another interview which happened to be direct recruitment. I’ve been also chosen for the job and I would like to proceed with that. After talking to the previous agency, they agreed to withdraw the application while it was still on pending. but they’ve given me a FIN number already. Now my question is, will there be any complications for new company to apply for my Employment Pass? How likely the pass application to be successful? Please advise. Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page December 12, 2016 at 2:53 am - Reply

      Hi Tasha,

      Your case is a little confusing. We wont be able to advise until we see the full details of your EP application. It will be wise to understand fully instead of signing off any documents as all your application will be recorded and reflected on MOM site for future consideration as well.

      Good Luck!

  127. Jason December 1, 2016 at 10:36 pm - Reply


    Thank you for taking your time to reply to this.

    Currently a third party vendor is dealing with my employment pass, and I gave them all the required documents except for my official degree certificate from my university. I finish all my courses this December 2016, but will not receive my official diploma until May (graduation day). The company wants me to start end January or beginning February, and my university usually provides a Letter of Completion under these circumstances stating I am done with my requirements and will receive the diploma in May next year.

    Will this be enough to apply for my EP?



    • Paul Hype Page December 2, 2016 at 3:03 am - Reply

      Dear Jason,

      Thank you for getting back to us.

      Since this could be dealt differently by each individual case, we would advise you to contact Ministry of Manpower directly and seek advise before you proceed further.

      Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance from us.

      Thank you,

  128. Suki December 1, 2016 at 11:01 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I’m an HKSAR passport holder and a fresh overseas graduate from Germany. I just got an offer from an international firm in Singapore and they have filed an application for an S-pass for me. Yet, as I want to go there earlier for preparation, am I allowed to enter Singapore with a single ticket before receiving the notification letter? (HK passport holder can stay for 30 days visa-free)


    • Paul Hype Page December 7, 2016 at 2:45 am - Reply

      Dear Suki,

      Yes you can enter Singapore as as visitor within the visitor pass period – usually 30 – 90 days) but you will not be allow to work during this period. You will need a relevant work pass in-order to start work in Singapore.


  129. Nick November 29, 2016 at 10:16 am - Reply

    I’m an E-pass holder in the hospitality industry. If I have a night free, and have a friend who needs some help in their venue, can I help them? It will be for free and not on a part-time basis, more just a one off thing. Also if I was to perform a guest shift with my own special developed menu once again for a one-off with no pay is this possible?



    • Paul Hype Page November 30, 2016 at 3:25 am - Reply

      Dear Nick,

      As long as you are volunteering to help out your friend and not receiving any payment, it should be alright.

      Thank you,


  130. Mohail November 19, 2016 at 1:18 am - Reply

    Hello, I am already an EP holder and another company wishes to apply for a new EP for me. Would they require my most recent EP for submitting an application or can I give them a copy of a previous EP I’ve held? I would prefer that they not know about my most recent EP as I feel it may hurt my application. If they only need some details such as FIN No., name, etc then any EP would suffice right? Please advise me on this. Thanks!

    • Paul Hype Page November 21, 2016 at 3:21 am - Reply

      Dear Mohail,

      MOM usually will have a record of all your Employment pass application and history. Your new company will only need your EP Fin no and passport copy as well as education info to apply for you. However depends on the company policy and EA agent whom apply for you, they may need more information for filing purpose.


  131. Pilar November 17, 2016 at 7:11 am - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    I have a question. I am new in Singapore and I have got a part-time job as teacher. MOM has approved my S-Pass and it is now in process. My question is: once I hold a S-pass, can I try to find another part-time job with another company? Is there any legal way of having to part-time jobs at the same time? Thank you.


    • Paul Hype Page November 18, 2016 at 1:51 am - Reply

      Dear Pilar,

      You are only allow to work for the company whom applies the work pass for you.

      Unless you setup a company yourself… if you are interested to find out more about setting up your company, do contact our corporate specialist for more information.


  132. katrina November 8, 2016 at 1:37 pm - Reply

    hi can i use my degree transfer programme certificate to apply EP holder?

    • Paul Hype Page November 18, 2016 at 3:47 am - Reply

      Hi Katrina,

      Thanks for your inquires.

      There are many factors to consider during application of the EP pass.

      MOM will look into not just the applicant background and education but also the company P/L and if they employ any local Singaporean staff.

      We will advise your company to engage a employment agency to apply the pass for you which can also help you better your chances.

      Should you be interested, we will be able to help. We have a good success rate for all our EP application.

      Thank you,


  133. Mark November 7, 2016 at 11:12 am - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    What are the chances of a second application for employment pass as my first was rejected and also the appeal? For a background I am a foreigner with 10 years of work experience but I only started working here in Singapore for about three months with employment pass. I have applied for another job and luckily I was considered and hired, but when My new employer filed for an employment pass but it was rejected, and MOM required me to send 3 month payslip, bank statements and latest notice of assessment. I sent the 3 month payslip and bank statements but I do not have the IRAS latest notice of assessment because I just started working and IRAS tells me that it is only given for employees that worked for over a year. So the employer continued with the appeal but after almost a month, it was also rejected. The reason was the salary was high, now the employer revised it and gave me a lower salary but with allowance and it is equal to the original salary. Should I be worried and how high is the passing rate for the approval?


    • Paul Hype Page November 18, 2016 at 1:55 am - Reply

      Dear Mark,

      There are many factors to consider during application of the EP pass. MOM will look into not just the applicant background and education but also the company P/L and if they employ any local Singaporean staff. We will advise your company to engage a employment agency to apply the pass for you which can also help you better your chances. Should you be interested, we will be able to help. We have a good success rate for all our EP application.


  134. Reno sebastian November 7, 2016 at 8:59 am - Reply


    im writing this for my Brother, now he is working in Singapore since October 30th 2016 @ S pass, but he dislikes his job, so shall he changes his job with in the short time period, or does any particular time period to change another company ? Pls advise

    • Paul Hype Page November 18, 2016 at 1:57 am - Reply

      Dear Reno,

      It will be advisable for your brother to find the new job and apply for the work pass first, only when approved then he resign. As once he resign, the company will cancel the pass and he have to leave Singapore.

      Application of work pass takes 7 working days to 2 months depending on the information MOM consider and check.

      Good Luck!

  135. Ahmed October 26, 2016 at 12:06 am - Reply

    Dear Paul

    I would like to open a company in Singapore. Will it make me eligible for a PR or an EP. I am a foreign national who needs to travel to & from from Singapore consistently. Kindly mail me at


    • Paul Hype Page October 31, 2016 at 7:33 am - Reply

      Hi Ahmed,

      Setting up a company in Singapore will definitely make you eligible for EP and PR accordingly. Sure, we will contact you to your email for more information.



  136. Fred October 24, 2016 at 11:59 am - Reply

    Hi PHP,

    I am in contact with a bank for a 2 years assignment but will no be able to work in this bank as an employee. As a contractor, I would probably be paid roughly 1000SGD/day
    Based on what I see from your website, best solution for me is to incorporate a company using a nominee director and submit and EP.
    – please confirm this solution is the best one in my case
    – if so, what are the chance to not get the EP ? Let says that I am not really confortable of paying services and not be able to work in singapore
    – what are the total service fee: company incorporation + nominee director + EP + Accounting and legal reports required for the company + running cost for year 2. Please provide itemized budget breakdown
    – can you also give me rough % of how much tax I would pay
    – I will be visiting singapore this week.. would it be possible to have F2F meeting.

    thanks and regards

    • Paul Hype Page November 7, 2016 at 3:36 am - Reply

      Hi Fred,

      Our company has 75-80% successful rate for employment pass application so far.

      For incorporation with EP, the cost will be $3,155. Plus, the recurring service cost will be somewhere around $2,000 per annum.

      Singapore’s corporate tax rate is 17% fixed, however, the actual percentage of tax you’d be paying will be much lower after tax exemption scheme and so on.

      For more information, please contact us so that we can give you advice on it. We will be more than happy to assist you for face to face meeting.

      Thank you,

  137. JW1 October 11, 2016 at 12:54 am - Reply

    Hi, How long for the result for Spass (change company)? What is the meaning of “Pending inputs from vetting agencies. Expected outcome is 2 months from the Date of Application.”? I have been 11 days but the status still pending. Do you know why? Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 11, 2016 at 5:08 am - Reply

      Hi JW,

      Yes, it might take MOM up to 2 months should they see a need to double check some of the documents. You can ask your employment agent or company to call MOM to put in a chaser to help speed up the progress after 1 month if still waiting.


      • JW1 October 11, 2016 at 6:26 am - Reply

        Hi Paul,
        Actually, I have been holding Spass holder.
        Do they need to double check if we already have Spass and FIN Number?
        Thank you

  138. chew October 9, 2016 at 3:47 am - Reply

    dear Paul

    I have one question. If i work in Singapore with one year permit, but suddenly i have some family problem need to go back Malaysia. Do i need to pay compensation? How much?

    Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 11, 2016 at 5:14 am - Reply

      Hi Chew,

      No fines from MOM (only cancellation fee may applies) but you will have to follow to your work contract and give sufficient period of notice.


  139. HWI October 7, 2016 at 1:20 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am Spass Holder and My new company have been applying for new Spass. Need I to go back to my country first and come to singapore after approval? Or I can stay in Singapore for 30month to wait my result? Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 11, 2016 at 5:21 am - Reply

      Hi HWI

      You can stay in Singapore within the peroxide of your visitor visa while waiting for the work pass approval but you will have to leave Singapore once your visitor visa is expired and you are not allow to work in Singapore with visitor pass.


  140. QIANP October 6, 2016 at 1:29 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am Indonesian Chinese, I have been working in 1 year 7 month as Spass Holder (Interior Designer). Next week on 15th Oct is my last day work in current company. New Company have been apply for S’pass and still pending since 27th Sept 2016, I will start work on 17th Oct if MOM approve my S’pass soon.
    How many percentage i can get new S’pass? Coz this is my first time change job in Singapore
    Any Idea?

    Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 6, 2016 at 2:41 am - Reply

      Dear Qian,

      If you are already a Spass holder before, the chances of getting a new Spass should be high provided that your new company meets the quota requirement to apply for Spass. It will help if company or employment agent that applies the pass for you call MOM direct line to put in a chaser or follow up if MOM needs additional documents.


      • QIANP October 6, 2016 at 3:42 am - Reply


        I hope MOM can approve my pass soon.
        but why it takes so long. 1 week already, the status still pending?

        Thank you.

  141. Gagan October 3, 2016 at 10:28 am - Reply

    Dear Paul,

    i am singapore resident (foreigner) holding an EP,
    Can i still be a still be Resident director for a newly incorporated (Start-Up) foreign company in Signapore

    • Paul Hype Page October 6, 2016 at 9:42 am - Reply

      Hi Gagan,

      Unfortunately, you can’t be a resident director for a newly set-up company since your employment pass is tied to a particular company only. For alternatives, please let our representative get back to you shortly.


  142. Anna September 30, 2016 at 3:00 pm - Reply

    Hi paul,
    Im an s pass holder before i resigned to transfer to another employer. But my new employer applied my spass only this monday. My social visit pass will expire on 5 october. Can MOM extend my social pass? Coz according to ICA, they cannot extend my pass.
    Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page October 6, 2016 at 2:37 am - Reply

      Dear Anna,

      AS you are applying for a new SPAss with new company, they wont be able to extend the old pass. Once expired, you will have to leave Singapore and return with temp Visitor pass if you wish to be in Singapore while waiting for your new Spass approval.


  143. Anu September 12, 2016 at 7:59 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I have been hearing from my employer that MOM has put a freeze on approving the Employment pass and some of my fellows who have already applied for their EP in month of June 16, July 16 are still awaiting for their visas. Could you please let me know what exactly is going on and how soon MOM will start approving the Visas.

    • Paul Hype Page September 13, 2016 at 5:06 am - Reply

      Dear Anu,

      There is no freeze in approval for Employment Pass in Singapore, however MOM did have stricter “Criteria” on the application and getting a right Employment agent to apply the card for you is critical.

      At Paul Hype Page, we specialize in providing Employment pass application services in accordance to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) rules & regulations

      Our services include application, renewal and cancellation of various work and employment passes. Our expertise comes from our vast experience and in depth knowledge gained from serving our clients with dedication with the aim of creating long-term business relationships.

      We know that not the only standard EP criteria to be considered, as the Singapore government has tightened their criteria for work pass applications recently to control the rapid growth of non-Singapore citizens in the workforce. Apart from minimum monthly salary of the foreign candidate, other criteria will also being considered carefully. This could include relevant work experience, skills and a good business proposal to name a few.

      Hope this helps.


  144. Qian September 12, 2016 at 4:14 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    Currently, I am holding Dependent Pass. I find the “Letter of Consent” will be offered by employer if they can provide me a job. After this “Letter of Consent”, is it possible to change the DP to EP?

    Thank you!

    • Paul Hype Page September 13, 2016 at 5:10 am - Reply

      Dear Qian

      The Dependant’s Pass allows spouses and children of Employment Pass or S Pass holders to join them in Singapore and Letter of Consent allows a DP holder to work in Singapore.

      While The Employment Pass allows foreign professionals, managers and executives to work in Singapore. Candidates need to earn at least $3,300 a month and have acceptable qualifications.

      Thus should you meet the eligibility criteria of the Employment pass, you can also apply for it.

      To find out more about employment pass and PR in Singapore, do contact our corporate specialist for a consultant.


  145. Sunny Nguyen September 11, 2016 at 9:34 am - Reply

    Dear PHP,

    I’m a fresh graduate from a private academy in Singapore with Bachelor Degree issued in UK. Since the Student pass got canceled then I need to return to my country which is Vietnam. I currently havent worked yet and I have some ideas about start up a small business in Singapore and the capital I got raised so far is around $S60,000. But I pretty confused which pass I should apply for bc Im not working now so whether Im eligible for EP or I need apply for EntrePass instead? Thank you :)

    Best Regards,

    • Paul Hype Page September 15, 2016 at 3:45 am - Reply

      Dear Sunny,

      We advise you to apply for EP after incorporating a Singapore company under our nominee director.

      Our representative will send you more information shortly.


  146. Mary August 27, 2016 at 7:16 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I lived and work here in Singapore for more than 6 years and we decided to open our company and registered to ACRA last March. My problem is, I resigned in my job and give them a month notice. They have to cancel my visa in a month and I am asking your advice on how you can help me to apply for an Entrepreneur visa or Employment pass under our company. My business partner is Singaporean and currently she is in UK for a business trip.

    Thank you,

    • Paul Hype Page August 29, 2016 at 2:37 am - Reply

      Dear Mary,

      We would be glad to assist you on the Employment Pass. Our team will send you another email for the service accordingly.

      Thank you,

  147. Joe Joe August 26, 2016 at 5:08 am - Reply

    Good day! i just want to ask clear about my confusing status with Spass. i worked in Singapore for 7 years and my salary was all the way up. I have changed 6 companies during my time there.
    Now, i am in my country waiting for the new employer spass permit to be approved and its already more than 1 months plus(its the longest waiting time ever). I understood the new employer need to offer more salary and higher position because of my experiences and Age. I am not sure what my new employer put on the application form.
    Please advise whether if there is any chance that i can get my permit approved out of miracle.
    i am planning to go back Singapore next month with visit pass. (May i know is that allowed to go back Singapore with visit pass while my Permit application Pending?
    I am scare later the Immigration will question me.
    Thank you so much for your time and look forward for your advises.

    • Paul Hype Page August 29, 2016 at 2:36 am - Reply

      Dear Joe,

      The duration and result of Working pass application are subject to MOM but surely it can take more than one month. You can still visit Singapore with your visit pass while waiting for your application, provided that no issue has been raised at the immigration center.

      Wish you good luck on your working pass.

      Thank you,

  148. Suresh August 19, 2016 at 9:08 am - Reply

    I applied for an EP on 11-Aug but application status still showing pending, previously I got an IPA letter from one company that I cancel it and apply EP for new company, as my EP is got approved couple of days before only (in previous offer company) did mom need this much amount of time for new EP approval or should I contact with them personally as my agent is saying it may take 7-14 days

    • Paul Hype Page August 22, 2016 at 2:49 am - Reply

      Dear Suresh,

      The timeline for each employment pass application varies so we advise you to wait until Ministry of Manpower (MOM) gets back to the agent.

      Thank you,

  149. Yeow Boon Shan August 16, 2016 at 3:08 am - Reply

    Can an employment pass holder of Comapny A continue to be the director and shareholder of company B? He is the director and shareholder of company B prior to be en employment pass holder of company A.

    Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page August 16, 2016 at 5:10 am - Reply

      Dear Yeow,

      An EP (Employment Pass) holder can be a director of another company but is only allow to work for the company whom applied the EP.


  150. Natalia August 10, 2016 at 10:39 am - Reply

    Hi paul
    my hiring company had just submitted my application last week and i would like to check the status of my Application through EPonline. But when i key in my passport number it just says no record found. I have asked the company’s HR and she said only employers are allowed to see the status is lt true? Also, i have actually worked in SG with TEP before and i had a FIN number. Will they be using the same FIN number this time when they apply for a new work pass for me? Thankyou

    • Paul Hype Page August 11, 2016 at 4:23 am - Reply

      Dear Natalia,

      Yes, usually MOM (Ministry of Manpower) will have a record of you in the system once you apply for work pass and they will use this information thru out thus its a high chance that you get the same FIN number.
      Good Luck

      • Natalia August 11, 2016 at 5:34 am - Reply

        Hi paul
        I have keyed in my old FIN no. But it still says no record found. I even tried keying in my passport number and the same results comes out.

  151. Bee August 3, 2016 at 9:38 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,
    One of Singaporean company will recruit me and they told that my EP is on the process. The question, can I check the status of my application without the employer know ? thanks in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page August 11, 2016 at 4:42 am - Reply

      Dear Bee,

      Yes, you are able to check your status on MOM website, should you have your FIN number.

      Good luck!


  152. Regal July 25, 2016 at 3:03 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I’ve recently quit my job and got a 30-day short term pass which is expiring end of this month. However, I’ve recently found a job and my potential employer has submitted an EP request which is now on pending status.

    As my short term pass is expiring soon, will I be able to request MOM to extend my visit since my EP is still undergoing pending? Can I ask MOM or ICA to extend my visit or must my employer do it for me?

    Kindly advice.

    • Paul Hype Page July 26, 2016 at 4:59 am - Reply

      Dear Regal,

      It will be better for your employer / agent to call MOM to follow up on the pending EP and see if they can request for an extended temp visa for you. It is based on case by case.
      Good Luck

  153. Adelia July 22, 2016 at 6:50 am - Reply

    Hai. I have a question. If I have been staying in Singapore for a few weeks to a couple of months for holiday purpose, will it affect any of my future applications for EP? thanks!

    • Paul Hype Page July 26, 2016 at 5:04 am - Reply

      Dear Adelia,

      There are no connections to holiday stay with employment pass. Singapore welcome you at all times ;)

  154. Thomas July 20, 2016 at 6:47 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    My employer has applied my EP since 12th May 2016. Till now it is still pending, it takes more than 2 months. Do you know what is happening? It looks like many people has same situation like me


    • Paul Hype Page July 26, 2016 at 5:05 am - Reply

      Dear Thomas,

      MOM will take about 1 week from date of submission for processing and may take longer (up to 2 months ) should it require inputs of external agencies. IT will help if the employment agent give a chaser / follow up call to find out if officer needs any additional supporting document to help speed up the case.


  155. Zeon July 19, 2016 at 1:53 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    my new employer has applied EP for me and it is approved.
    Now my question is, during the first time I enter singapore, I will not have the employment pass with me.

    Should I apply for a working visa or something before i can enter singapore for employment?

    Thanks in advance for your advice Paul and hope you have a nice day. :)

    • Paul Hype Page July 19, 2016 at 6:26 am - Reply

      Hi Zeon,

      Do u have the In-principle approval (IPA) letter? If you do, you may enter Singapore with visitor pass and proceed for card issuance as per instructed from IPA.

      Welcome to Singapore!


  156. MS July 11, 2016 at 2:46 pm - Reply

    I am a doctor worked in Singapore for nearly 10 years. I am on EP.
    Recently, I got a job in the UK and I am relocating to the UK.
    I have applied for my UK visa just a day ago. It takes about 15 days for UK visa processing. It will come by end of this month
    However, I am planning to resign my job in Singapore in the next few days, even before my UK visa comes through as I have to be in the UK asap for the job. My resignation notice in Singapore is 3 months (3 months from the date of tendering my resignation letter).
    My question is if I resign now in Singapore, will it affect my UK visa application. For example, will my company immediately inform MOM and will it affect my current EP pass and thereby my UK visa application?

    • Paul Hype Page July 12, 2016 at 4:31 am - Reply

      Dear MS,

      We aren’t able to advise if it will affect your UK visa as there maybe other paper complication. It will be the best to talk to your company first, your company will usually maintain your EP until the last day of your work and even when they cancel your Employment pass, they can also apply for an 30 days visa extension to allow you to stay in Singapore to settle all matters before you move on…
      Hope this helps

      • MS July 12, 2016 at 6:03 am - Reply

        Hi Paul
        thanks. What exactly do you mean by “other paper complications” ?
        I’ll talk to my company HR anyway..

  157. YJ July 4, 2016 at 5:16 am - Reply

    Dear Sir,

    It is 4.5 weeks since I manually applied for ep in Singapore. How long does it take to procced it?

    My major is different from my offered job position & experience. Does it affect ep issuing?

    Thank you for your advice in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page July 5, 2016 at 4:03 am - Reply

      Dear YJ,

      It usually takes MOM 7 working days to revert back if EP is successful, however in the event where MOM requires additional supporting documents, the process may takes up to 2 months. It will be easier if you have a employment agency to assist you in the EP application from the beginning.

      At Paul Hype Page & Co, we have our in-house work visa agent that allow us to assist you from incorporation to (Work Visa) EP application and all business compliance.


  158. saheed July 1, 2016 at 4:00 pm - Reply

    Dear sir,

    Presently, I have singapore social visa valid for one month,

    Please advise if I will be able to change it to EP pass during my stay in Singapore.



  159. Katniss June 21, 2016 at 11:31 pm - Reply

    Hi, I am currently an EP holder with company A. I am going to start my own LLC company B as a majority share holding partner while remaining employment with company A. Can I do that?

  160. Karthik June 9, 2016 at 2:59 am - Reply

    Currently i’m holding 2 visas in singapore.
    1. Social visit pass – 2 years validity
    2. EP approved recently – IPA letter
    I’m still outside singapore and expected to join my new employer in a couple of months with my single entry IPA letter.
    My question is, can i visit singapore with Social pass which i already had ? before actually joining my new job with EP?


    • Paul Hype Page June 21, 2016 at 5:29 am - Reply

      Dear Karthik,
      AS long as you have not issue your employment pass card, you will be considered under visitor pass when you enter Singapore. You must apply to issue your employment pass before your 30days/90days visitor pass expiry or you might be charge for overstay.

      Welcome to Singapore :)

  161. EVANGELINE June 4, 2016 at 4:23 am - Reply

    Hi, I just got interviewed by an insurance company in Singapore..
    they are pretty interest with me, but they said MOM has a new regulation for expat that required the expat to do deposit around $50.000 to apply an e pass?
    and i need to reach the quota for 3 months which is super hard to reach for fresh graduated (they said) to make it work.. and this is the biggest problem, if in case i can’t reach the quota the deposit will be lost…! and i won’t get any e pass either my $50,000 back.. is it right ???

    • Paul Hype Page June 8, 2016 at 4:34 am - Reply

      Dear Evangeline,

      Are you referring to EntrePass? For your case, employment pass maybe more suitable for you and there is no need for S$50,000 startup capital. My Corporate specialist will email you with more details.


  162. gisu June 2, 2016 at 1:13 pm - Reply

    How many days i will take to process Employment pass currently. Its been around 10 working days but still status is pending. Actually I am a maser degree holder from UK, also i hold work holiday pass in Singapore (three month back, currently cancelled). Is it normal to take more processing time?? thanks

    • Paul Hype Page June 8, 2016 at 4:38 am - Reply

      Dear Gisu,

      Usually it will takes about 7 working days for MOM to revert back for New Employment pass application and up to 3 weeks for renewal. However it is subject to case by case as should there be any documents that needs further verification or checking via MOM, the process can take up to 2 months. Thus it is important to engage a professional agent to follow up closely on the case for you.

  163. Niru June 1, 2016 at 5:44 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    Im working in Singapore for past 9 months, I got a new offer and before my EP got approved with my new employer I have put down my papers..

    The status now showing still “pending” and its been 9 days. Im confused.. what should i do now…. shall I revoke my resignation or shall I wait for the result from MOM.

    When shall I approach my employer to get the status from MOM. Please suggest… have 30 days notice. and its already 10 days over.

  164. Niranjan June 1, 2016 at 5:39 pm - Reply

    Hello Paul,

    Im working in Singapore for past 9 months, I got a new offer from another company. They have applied for a new EP and its showing still pending ( 9 days ), I have also put down my papers in my old company.

    Should I waited for the new EP to be approved then I should have put down my papers??

    Im confused. what shall I do now? will always EP take this much time to provide the result?
    Till how long i shall wait, when shall i approach my employer to get an update from MOM?
    Kindly clarify.

  165. Anas May 30, 2016 at 8:55 pm - Reply

    Dear sir , i am ep holder in company A for last two years: may i setup a new local company B and act as one of director ? as well as MoM will allow me or give NOC me to apply Tobocca Lic under my name ?

    • Paul Hype Page May 31, 2016 at 3:04 am - Reply

      Dear Anas,

      As a EP holder you are allow to act as a director for another company, but you are only allow to work with the company whom applies the EP for you. If you are able to provide us with more details, my consultant will be able to recommend the right kind of company setup that will be suitable for you.
      Please do give us a call to book an appointment.

  166. John P. Ambrose May 28, 2016 at 5:40 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul
    I’m John Ambrose .Age 53.Malaysian. Pls advise me how to apply for EP I got Diploma in Electrical/Elctronic,Energy Audit Certe from Singapore IT.Comp EX competency Certe and 18 years of experience in oil & gas field ,Hazardous and Non Hazardous Area Electrical & Instrumentation Selection,  Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, in Oil and Gas construction, Chemical, Petrochemical, Offshore Platforms,  FPSO, FSO and Petrochemical related Industries Thank you for your support is needed.

  167. Min May 16, 2016 at 5:51 am - Reply


    I have resigned from my previous company last month. I was on EP previously.
    I got a new job offer from another company now. They have helped to apply EP and S pass but all were rejected. The reason of rejected is this candidate is not eligible for a work pass. Please look for another candidate. May I know what does this mean? Is it means I am not allowed to work at Singapore again? Please help. Thanks.

    • Min May 19, 2016 at 6:52 am - Reply

      Hi. Anyone can help?

    • Min June 3, 2016 at 2:02 pm - Reply

      Hi Paul.

      Can you tell me what’s the problem with my application results?


  168. ngohaian April 29, 2016 at 11:40 am - Reply

    I have been Sg for studied and working hold spass last year.But Coz I want do my own business that why I resigned when contract only 1 year
    The company registered and sponsor by my business partner, she is singaporean
    In this case should I aply for EP ?
    If have please let me know how much do you charge for application process?
    thank you

    • Paul Hype Page May 4, 2016 at 6:02 am - Reply

      Dear Ng,
      Your company will be able to save on Spass levy should you be able to meet Employment pass criteria include a minimum salary of $3,300 and acceptable qualifications.

      At PHP, we have a dedicated group of EP consultant whom will be able to assist you on a hassle free EP application.

      Do drop us an email to find out more.


  169. Vivek April 29, 2016 at 11:32 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,
    I am EP holder of company A and recently got offer of company B. I have signed offer letter of company B and also applied EP, currently EP status is showing in pending , now in meantime I got good offer from other company C, now can it possible to take offer of Company C? Or is there any problem to hold any existing offer? Also can it possible that two employer can apply EPs?

    • Paul Hype Page May 4, 2016 at 5:58 am - Reply

      Dear Vivek,

      Your new company will not be able to apply EP for you while you have a existing EP application on pending.
      hope this information helps .

  170. Min April 26, 2016 at 7:47 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am a EP holder at company A. I got a better job offer and company B submitted EP application last Monday 18/4, but till now the it is still in pending status. May I know usually how many days it takes to process the application? My ex colleagues who has also changed their job told me they got their new EP application approved very fast, all takes 4-5 days only, but mine already 1 week. May I know what’s wrong with my situation?

    • Prasath May 31, 2016 at 3:34 am - Reply

      I am working with company A on Spass, I got an offer with company B through an employment agency for Epass. my contract is under the employment agency, ill be working for another company.

      1 ) the day I signed the contract they told me to resign from company A, I told them ill only resign after MOM approves my PASS. was I right ?

      2) I have a 2 month notice period, will this affect my pass issuance for the new job.

      • Paul Hype Page May 31, 2016 at 3:40 am - Reply

        Dear Prasath,
        Once your pass is cancelled, you will have to leave Singapore unless they grant you a 30 days extension visa.

        For employment pass, once approved, they allow up to 3 months time frame for new EP card issuance.

        Thus it will be wise to discuss in details with your new company before you action.

        Hope these information helps.

  171. WenD April 23, 2016 at 12:34 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I have been in sg for 3weeks, i get a job offer and now my social visit pass expires soon. My application just get approved by MOM. so do i need to go back my country first or i can go for extension? please kindly advice me. Thanks.

    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2016 at 5:52 am - Reply

      Dear WenD,

      Once you issue your work pass card, you will get an extension for staying in Singapore before you get the actual Singapore workpass card.


  172. Jessica Jalang April 23, 2016 at 12:27 pm - Reply

    Dear sir,

    I would just like to ask some help. Im new here in Singapore. One company applied me IPA and it was approved but they have not issued yet and then another company offer me job whick I prefer most, can the new company apply me for new IPA?

    Thank you hoping for response

    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2016 at 5:54 am - Reply

      Dear Jessica,

      You will need to cancel the IPA before another company can put in a new application for you. Do note that during this period of in between IPA, you must have a valid visa to stay in Singapore or there will be penalty for overstay.


  173. Ajay V Shukla April 12, 2016 at 12:22 pm - Reply

    Hi Mr. Paul,

    This is Ajay . I am an indian citizen and living in Malaysia since last ten years. I am running my own business here and also started a company in Singapore last year July.

    Now, I would like to apply for EP there as I may be travelling there frequently for expansion of my business. I am an electrical Engineer passed from recognised university of India.

    Kindly let me know the details and procedure.

    Thanks and Regards.

    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2016 at 10:05 am - Reply

      Dear Ajay,

      Yes, we have assisted many clients to obtain their employment pass in Singapore. Do make an appointment to meet up with my consultant so they can assit you with more details. We have office in both Singapore and Malaysia.


  174. SC March 31, 2016 at 6:35 am - Reply


    Is there a max period to EP? I have my EP renewed once, so when i finishes this round, it will be 4 years in Singapore. If i qualified, can i keep renewing or is there a limit? Understand that it some countries, foreigners are only able to stay for a certain period only (e.g. 8 years max).


    • Paul Hype Page April 26, 2016 at 10:10 am - Reply

      Dear SC,

      There is no limit to renew EP as long as the company and yourself meet the criteria and acceptable qualifications for Employment pass.


  175. Nixon March 20, 2016 at 8:00 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am an S pass holder. I have this situation and I need you to help me answer this question:

    – I previously worked in Company A but then I was not confirmed in 3 months by the company. So they gave me 2 weeks notice to search a new job, fortunately I have found a new job and hired by Company B as well as my S pass got approved by the MOM. But then after 4 days of working in Company B, the Company A called me over phone that they have changed their mind and want me to join back again to work in their company. So then I accepted their offer as I prefer to work with Company A. What will be the effect of this application in MOM since I previously worked in Company A, is it possible to be acceptable and be successful again since I already have my pass in Company B?

    .. And lastly what should I tell to Company B?

    Thank you,

  176. Min March 16, 2016 at 12:24 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am currently an EP holder in company A. Recently I went for an interview and company B offer me to work with them. May I ask, is it possible for company B to submit EP application for me while I am still working with company A? Or I need to resign from company A and got my old EP cancelled only company B can proceed with the application?

    Please help. Thanks.

    • Paul Hype Page March 21, 2016 at 9:41 am - Reply

      Hi Jasmin,

      Yes Company B can apply for EP for you first, only upon approval, before they can issue the card to you, you will have to cancel your existing EP card in order to issue the new EP card.

      Good Luck!

  177. Loknath March 15, 2016 at 1:54 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    My employer has applied for EP 3 weeks back, but still it is in Pending status. when i checked with my employer they are telling some cases will take long time, but some of my colleagues have got it in 3 to 4 days last week.

    Not sure why it is happening in my case. i am suspecting my employer appealed,
    what will be the status in EPONLINE website if my employer appealed?
    also can you help in what cases it gets delayed.

    Please help.

    • Paul Hype Page March 16, 2016 at 7:28 am - Reply

      Dear Loknath

      Yes if it is under appeal, it will show on EP online. However as there are an increase of applications, it might just take more than 3 weeks for MOM to revert back to you.


      • Amandeep Singh July 23, 2016 at 4:53 pm - Reply

        Hi Paul sir
        My name is Amandeep Singh I am from india sir I want apply epass In Singapore but I no idea I study in Singapore I get diploma And I get training pass also so plz can you tell me I can apply epass ?
        Thanks sir

  178. Anjan March 11, 2016 at 6:33 am - Reply

    Hi, I’m in Singapore in EP and got a new job. My new employer applied for my DP on 29Feb. The Date of application shows as 3Mar. Today being 11Mar, the status is still pending. It’s more than 7 business days! What could be the possible reason for the delay? Is it common for everyone at this time of the year or Is it unique to my case?

    • Anjan March 16, 2016 at 7:03 am - Reply

      it’s 16th Mar and the status is still ‘Pending’. Can someone please help me with this?

      • Paul Hype Page March 16, 2016 at 7:27 am - Reply

        Dear Anjan,

        Pls drop us an email and our CS will assist you.


    • Paul Hype Page March 16, 2016 at 7:30 am - Reply

      Dear Anjan,

      Yes due to the recent increase of work pass application, it is common for MOM to delay in reply.


  179. Bruno March 5, 2016 at 4:04 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,
    I am currently working for company A, on EP.
    I am considering registering a new company B in Singapore, and be the ordinary resident director, while keeping my job with company A.

    I understand that dual employment is not allowed for EP. But how about just being a director and the shareholder (having no “working” responsibility in this new company)?
    If I understand correctly you confirmed to TAMI (above) that it is possible. However MOM confirmed to me that I cannot be a director in an other company (B) while under EP for company A. I am very confused.

    Can you help me ?

    Many thanks,

    • Paul Hype Page March 9, 2016 at 9:43 am - Reply

      Dear Bruno,

      We will need more information before we can advise you correctly for your case. Do drop us an email for more information.

  180. Amber March 2, 2016 at 3:57 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    Would like to know is it possible to apply another spass application while you have pending appeal ep application?And also what to do if the employer doesnt want to withdraw the ep appeal.. Thanks

    • Paul Hype Page March 2, 2016 at 4:53 am - Reply

      Dear Amber,
      You can only have one application at a time, thus until you have the result of EP application, then you can proceed to another application.


  181. ashish_24 February 25, 2016 at 4:25 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    Sorry I missed to add here, I am on Short Term visit pass now.

  182. Franky Vij February 5, 2016 at 4:25 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am currently a working professional in Singapore on EP. I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know if it is legal for me to pursue my passion of singing and join some local band and earn through gigs?

    If not, is it legal to join a band and not earn at all – like in the case of charity?

    Thanks a lot,


    • Paul Hype Page February 25, 2016 at 3:56 am - Reply

      Dear Franky,

      As a EP holder, you are only allow to work for the company that applies the EP for you.

      Hope this helps

  183. Rajiv January 26, 2016 at 10:59 pm - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    My current employer renewed my EP in Oct 2015 with the fixed salary of $4800 for next 24 months. But from Jan 2016 onwards, they have revised my salary to $5100 and every month they are paying me the same. Now I am planning for my marriage and bring my spouse to Singapore in Dp. So am I eligible to apply DP for my spouse or not? If yes, what is the procedure for me and for my employer? If not, what is the solution?
    Bcoz from 1 Sep 2015, MOM have revised the Dp eligible salary to $5000.


    • Paul Hype Page February 25, 2016 at 4:07 am - Reply

      Dear Rajiv,

      You will have to update MOM on your current pay before applying DP for your family.

      We will be happy to assist you. Please contact us.


  184. Nilam January 20, 2016 at 10:59 am - Reply

    I am holding EP, i received an offer letter with more then 50% increase from my current salary.
    Now my new ep application is been rejected stating that employee will get big jump in salary, try to see some local talents.
    Now what should i give in appeal to get it approved?

    Thanks in advance.

    • Paul Hype Page January 25, 2016 at 8:48 am - Reply

      Dear Nilam,

      You can appeal with a letter from your company explaining why you are important to the company and how you can contribute to the company. Good reference letter from your past job and experience relevant to your new company operation will be a good additional point to work on.

      Good Luck!

  185. eeling January 6, 2016 at 11:18 am - Reply

    Hi Paul,

    I am malaysian and intend set up incorporate co in sg. As google info, set up a incorporate co need PR or citizen or EP holders and 1 foreign shareholders. If we use your nominee director, do we need contribute CPF for him? and then the charges we paid nominee director can consider director fees? Director fees no need contribute CPF.
    Pls advise.

    • Paul Hype Page January 8, 2016 at 3:51 am - Reply

      Dear Eeling,
      It depends what other license and work pass you need for your company. Do drop us your contact via contact us and our incorporation team will get in touch with you for more details.

  186. Jose November 23, 2015 at 3:17 pm - Reply

    Hi There,

    I’m Jose and is currently working in Singapore since 2010 with an Employment Pass. I’m greatly considering to incorporate a company and invest here in Singapore.

    What is the likelihood of myself to get a valid Visa that will allow me to stay in Singapore and manage a newly incorporated company? Can you briefly give me an idea of the costs that are associated and most likely be incurred with this career move? Any initial steps that I need to take into consideration?

    Thank you.


    • Paul Hype Page December 11, 2015 at 7:58 am - Reply

      Dear Jose,
      The recommended solution for you will be to incorporate with employment pass. Book an appointment with my consultant and we will be able to assist you to on your company setup to applying of work pass as well as meeting all corporate secretary requirements.
      Looking forward to meet you.

  187. amjad deaf November 13, 2015 at 2:52 pm - Reply

    Hey I am have a visa information website visa to see passport and
    My refrenve number and I am so luchy that you have send me a gud news Plzz you
    sent me the last page 1 I am so lucky and I will Thank very much and send me the
    final talk thank and you to see attached Please that you have document give send me visa application Plzz say I want tell me

  188. JSGOH November 12, 2015 at 5:41 am - Reply

    Hi, I am Malaysian that just get offer from SG company, they helped me to apply the EP but unfortunately it was rejected because my highest qualification was not match with the position.

    My highest qualification is MBA while position applied is Mechanical Designer, I am a diploma and degree holder in Mechanical Engineering and been worked as designer for the past 6 years. Is there any chance to appeal with my past qualification degree?

    • Paul Hype Page November 23, 2015 at 9:03 am - Reply

      Dear JSGOH,

      It really depends on what’s the detail reasons for the rejection which your agent should be able to represent you to call and find out more. Your qualification seems to meet the criteria of EP, however, we will need more information about the applying company and your previous working experience to give you better advise. Should you require our EP service for your appeal, pls contact us and book an appointment with our EP specialist.

  189. Mae GB November 11, 2015 at 4:46 am - Reply

    Hi, What claim do I get if i rescind a job offer after my work visa has been rejected (EP). I resigned from my prev company provided that my initial EP was successful but later on they withdrawn the EP and re-apply to new company (without informing me) since the company legally split and now they are in sepRate entity. I am unemployed and could not take to wait for another weeks and months while they try to appeal 2nd time with no assurance to get it approved. Hope to hear advise from you, thanks a lot. Mmae

  190. Casy November 6, 2015 at 10:33 am - Reply

    I am a foreign national and am an existing shareholder of Company A (registered in Singapore). However, this company is not really active and does not have any profit. It is still live but barely operational. My question is, can Company B (another Singapore-registered company) hire me and apply for an S/EP for me regardless my being a shareholder with Company B? Note that I am not a director and am not holding any passes for Company A.

    • Paul Hype Page November 23, 2015 at 9:15 am - Reply

      Dear Casy,

      Yes if based on your above case (and no other issues), Company B should be able to hire you and apply for work pass.


  191. Nic October 29, 2015 at 11:35 am - Reply

    Hello I worked in singapore for 8 mos this year then I found a new job with an agency and they applied for my pass and it is rejected after 1 month. I dont want them to re appeal my pass because im looking for a new agency. Can the new agency apply for my pass even though the latest employer os rejected? Or do I need to ask the employer first to withdraw the application even though its rejected? Thank you.


    • Paul Hype Page November 23, 2015 at 9:50 am - Reply

      Dear Nic,

      We will need to understand more about your application before we can advise you. Please book an appointment to meet our EP specialist!

  192. Kim Poulsen October 27, 2015 at 6:04 am - Reply

    Hi, I am a Danish citizen who has been working in Asia for various companies during the last 10 years. I have now been offered a job by a European company where I will mainly do consultancy and start-up of production equipment throughout the APAC region.
    For tax reasons and also to obtain a more permanent address in the region I am interested in looking into the possibility of setting up a one man company and obtain PE in Singapore.
    As I will be able to bill the European company from day one for more than $5.000 per month I would like to know if this would be a feasible construction and what kind of tax I would be eligible to. I am a Technical Engineer (Batchelor) and have more than 30 years of work experience in Europe and Asia.
    Thank you.

  193. TY October 27, 2015 at 3:11 am - Reply

    Hi there,

    I am currently an EP holder under the subsidiary company of our head office based outside of Singapore. However i am formally hired by the head office and my salary is being issued in Malaysia (where the head office is). I oversee the operations of the subsidiary in singapore and constantly travel back and forth between the head office and here. My question is, being an EP holder, can my salary be issued out of Singapore? Also if i stay less than 183 days in Singapore, do I pay tax in Singapore. Am currently paying taxes in Malaysia already because my salary is being issued in Malaysia. If i were to be taxed here it would be double taxation. Would really be keen to hear your views. Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page December 11, 2015 at 8:18 am - Reply

      Dear TY,
      Just for your information and refers (may not answer your qtn directly as other facts maybe taken into consideration. :
      As a Non-Residents (Less than 183 Days), You will only be taxed on all income earned in Singapore, as long as you don’t receive your income in Singapore, you wont be tax.
      But this rule does not apply if You are a director of a company, a public entertainer or a professional in Singapore; or Your absences from Singapore are incidental to your Singapore employment. In this case, your total income (including income for services rendered outside Singapore) is taxable in full in Singapore.

      We will still need more information in-order to give you the most accurate advise.


  194. Henry October 26, 2015 at 3:04 am - Reply

    I am PR and I wish to open a private limited company with a spass holder is it possible? and after that he wish to stay in singapore and work for our company here. We knew the entry pass but it is not easy to get , any advise?

    • Paul Hype Page November 23, 2015 at 10:17 am - Reply

      Hi Henry,

      S pass holder can not be a director or shareholder of the company, however, if he/she holds an acceptable qualifications, usually a good university degree, professional qualifications or specialist skills, you can consider apply for EP for him/her so then he can be add on as a director thereafter.

      Do make an appointment with our incorporation team so we can assist you from setting up the company to applying for work pass all in one go.


  195. Sreedhar October 24, 2015 at 9:36 am - Reply

    Hi sir, I completed my engineering graduate in mechanical. Present I am working on work permit in shipyard.before interview time in India my agent say give me s pass but after coming here I understand they apply work permit. Then I ask agent what is this u told me s pass salary is 1$1800 job profile is office administrater ,after coming here he gave me QC position on salary $2.80 per hour.I ask give me back my passport want to go back India he says now u canot after sixmonths only can go first work here one year then apply s pass I compromise and working after one year I ask again he say if u no interest u cango back I shocked, after my seniors say OK anyho come here work one more year and try some other companies. next march 31st my permit finish, before that I want job in front office manager r executive bcz I have 13yrs exp on that. Can u help me from this criteria? What I do what I no do no understand?

  196. ramesh October 22, 2015 at 12:32 pm - Reply

    Hi paul. I am working in sg for 5 month in company mentioned my salary S$5000 in my EP application.but they pay me only S$2000 per month by cash (till they dont open for me any bank account so that there is no bank transaction of my salary).Every month they get my sign in the salary slip as S$5000 and get my sign in the blank salary slip too.what will i have to do to claim my full salary.i am awaiting for ur reply.plz reply me.

  197. Rana October 20, 2015 at 11:45 am - Reply

    Dear Mr. Paul & Eric,

    I have resigned from my past employer last month. Now the another company A applied for me s pass and it was rejected few days ago and they appeal for the s pass again last week. But i have got an another job offer from company B and i prefer the company B. I’ve requested company A to withdraw the appeal and i told them the reason that i need to go back my home country for some problem in my family. But i don’t need to go home right now. In this case can the company B apply for me S pass? will it be approved if i don’t go back my home country?Also i’ve checked MOM that the appeal not yet withdrawn by company A. My sort term visit pass also going to expire soon. can you please suggest me.
    Thank you

  198. Lisa October 20, 2015 at 8:09 am - Reply

    Hi, I am on a Dependant pass to an Employment pass holder. When applying for jobs online, I frequently face this question “Do you require work authorization to work in the country of origin for this position”…with a “Yes” or “No” option. I want to know what should be the reply. Is it a “Yes” or a “No” though I know that DP are allowed to work if their family members are Employment Pass holders (EP) and if they have secured a job and the employer is willing to apply for a Letter of Consent on their behalf. But there is no option to provide all these details.

    • Paul Hype Page November 23, 2015 at 10:21 am - Reply

      Dear Lisa,

      I will suggest that the answer should be yes as your employing company will still need to apply via MOM for Letter of Consent.


  199. Caroline October 16, 2015 at 6:42 am - Reply

    Hi, I am an Indonesian and will be graduating from University of Melbourne this coming December. I have been planning to set up a company with my Singaporean friend. Will I be eligible for an employment pass for my startup company?

    Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 19, 2015 at 8:01 am - Reply

      Dear Caroline,

      There are a few criteria to Employment pass, your educational background will definitely helps. MOM will also look at your working experience, pay range as well as the company background. My colleague will email you more information about applying for employment pass as well as our “all in one package” that helps you incorporate your company as well as arranging your work pass so you save time and effort to have it done all in one place.


  200. Daryl mb October 15, 2015 at 6:28 am - Reply

    My EP got rejected and in order to address the issue, mom asking for my iras, 3 months payslip (from the previous employer) and personal bank statements. What is this for? Also, when will I get the appeal status when company say that they “re submitted and waiting for their reply”? Can you explain ? Also the status online still rejected and not pending at all. Thanks Paul.

    • Paul Hype Page October 15, 2015 at 7:21 am - Reply

      Dear Daryl

      Mom is still assessing your Employment Pass Visa application and like to refer to your past records to verify the information provided by you.
      Don’t worry the status is showing rejected even through they are reviewing your case.

      Eric from Paul Hype Page & Co

  201. JAIDEEP October 13, 2015 at 10:57 am - Reply


    I hold a Ltd company in India – Citi Sportz International Ltd, which has tow wings – 1) Manufacturing of Fashionwear and 2) Business Solution consulting…Can i start a subsidiary company in Singapore and what is the minimum investment involved? Can the company generate an Employment Pass for director once the company is formed?

    • Paul Hype Page October 14, 2015 at 2:44 am - Reply

      Dear Jaideep

      You can start a subsidiary in Singapore with $2 paid up capital. There is zero local staff quota for applying for an employment pass. However, please note that as there is a corporate shareholder then it need to be audit annually which will increase your compliance cost. Therefore, it is better to open a related company where there is common directors and shareholders.

      Eric from Paul Hype Page & Co

  202. JENNY October 11, 2015 at 9:19 am - Reply

    I am a computer science engineer and have been in Singapore for the last two years during which i completed my masters in business here from a recognised university .After my study,i was on LTVP .I then took on a job which allowed me an S Pass but it did not quite pan out and i decided to quit the job as it was unfortunately ,a terrible experience for me .I understand that once i have handed in my resignation letter,i will then be allowed a 30 day short term pass .I am aware that it would be a difficult task to secure a job within a month,i was hoping atleast for 3 months .Is it possible to apply for an extension or exit the country for a few days and then come back ?I would value any advice in the matter.
    Thank you

    • Paul Hype Page October 13, 2015 at 10:36 am - Reply

      Dear Jenny,

      Unfortunately you wont be able to extend your short term pass. You will have to exit the country and come in again with visitor pass.
      You may also want to consider setting up your own company and applying your own EP? Do book an appointment with us should you be interested to incorporate your own company.


  203. Tan October 10, 2015 at 6:17 pm - Reply

    Hi. I am from India. Also would want to know about starting my own business in support services in Singapore with just one local singaporian staff and myself. Do I necessarily need a local singpaore director to be part of my business and how much do I need to pay him monthly? Hoping to hear from you on this. Thank you.

    • Paul Hype Page October 14, 2015 at 3:10 am - Reply

      Dear Tan

      You will need a local resident director and as for fee there is no fixed or minimum amount. It will be an agreement bwtween yourself and him.

      Eric From Paul Hype Page & Co