Can dependent pass holder start a business in Singapore?

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago

I am a DP holder, I want to start a business and be the director of my company, can this be done or not?

The most important thing is not only incorporating but being a director and having shares in my my company. Otherwise, I can't say I own a company and no use to incorporate a company, please advise.

1 Reply
Paul Hype Page
Posts: 56
Joined: 3 years ago


Yes, it can be done!

We can incorporate the company and apply an employment pass for you under the position of a company director. We would like to have a call with you to better understand your background and plan in order to advise accordingly.

Do check our our article for more information regarding foreigners setting up a business in Singapore! :) 


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved