Extend my short term visit pass to stay in Singapore

Posts: 1
Topic starter
(@Scott Mattler)
Joined: 3 years ago

My EP has been cancelled today, Dec 23rd and I am supposed to receive a Short Term Visit Pass valid until Jan 22nd. I have been offered a new job by a different company, but they have yet to apply for an EP as they must complete the 30-day job posting on the MOM government job website. Will I be able to extend my short term visit pass to stay in Singapore and wait for my EP application results?

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Paul Hype Page
Posts: 56
Joined: 3 years ago

Hi Scott, your former employer can help you to request an extension from MOM within 7 days before the expiry of the STVP. Otherwise, you can contact MOM directly to request for an extension. However, you should be prepare to return to your home country as extension is only up to 1-2 weeks. Feel free to contact us if you need more information! 


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved