Is Student Visa holder eligible for EP?

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago


I am a SPR, I would like to check if I want to include my foreign partner into my newly incorporated co, is it possible to do so, if he is still holding student visa (final year student) in SG, is he eligible for EP ? Will this affect his student visa?

Thank You,

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Paul Hype Page
Posts: 56
Joined: 3 years ago

Dear Sandy,

You may include your partner into the company and apply EP for him under your company. However, do note that once his EP is approved, he will need to cancel his Student Visa. We will recommend for your partner to finish his studies before applying EP and joining the company.

Before applying EP for him, you may wish to read more information regarding EP eligibility here:


We would love to have a call to better understand and advise your situation accordingly.

Do feel free to contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.




Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved