My S Pass is expiring soon, can I apply for Visa for another country?

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago
Hello. I have applied for a visa for another country and just awaiting for it. But my spass will also expire soon. Am I still allowed to continue the process? or is there any other way?
1 Reply
Paul Hype Page
Posts: 55
Joined: 2 years ago

Dear Jane,

Understand your situation and we have alternative solutions for you. We can help you to incorporate your own company in Singapore and apply Employment Pass (EP) under the company so you may continue to stay in Singapore. You may read more information on this article:

However, as your S Pass is expiring, it is best if we get in touch so we can better understand your situation and assist you. Do feel free to contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,



Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved