PR in Singapore

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 3 years ago

My daughter has studied and lived in Singapore for 7 yrs. She has moved to Europe last year for masters degree. Can she applied for PR in Singapore now? Do you provide services for PR in Singapore? Thanks

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Paul Hype Page
Posts: 56
Joined: 3 years ago

Thank you for connecting with Paul Hype Page!
There are several ways to be eligible to apply for Singapore PR, such as:

  • Student studying in Singapore
  • Holder of an Employment Pass or S Pass
  • and more

Since your daughter is currently overseas studying, she won't be under "Student studying in Singapore". You may attempt an application but we would recommend you show proof that she will stay in Singapore for the long term after her overseas masters. One way to do so is by obtaining an employment pass to qualify!

We would love to have a call to better understand and advise your situation accordingly as there as several alternatives :)


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved