Employment Pass Procedures
Understanding all about Singapore Employment Pass Procedures (Step by Step)
Procedure and Timeline
We submit all Employment Pass applications electronically to Ministry of Manpower. The application process is much shorter, and subsequently you will also learn of your application outcome sooner.
There are other factors about employment pass for you to consider:
The Employment Pass Procedures consists of the following steps:
- Update MOM for new incorporated company. (2 days)
- Fill up EP form (by Client)
- Check & Submit EP (By Authorized Paul Hype Page EP agent) (2 days)
- Upon submission of EP application, it takes about 7 days to 3 weeks for Ministry of Manpower to reply if application is approved or required additional document.
- If additional Document is needed, Ministry of Manpower may takes another 3 weeks to 2 months to process and verify the information.
- Approval application – In-Principle Approval (IPA) /Medical check-up (if required)
- Card issuance (At Paul Hype Page office)
- Card registration at MOM office (if you are a new EP applicant or need to update photo with MOM)
- Card collection (At Paul Hype Page office)
If you cannot find a job or a company to sponsor for your Employment pass application , you can always do it on your own – Incorporation with Employment Pass
Please note that time fame for application procedure can vary, depending if MOM requires additional document or vetting of document.
Approval and Collection of Employment Pass
Once Employment pass is approved, Ministry of Manpower will issue an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter.
An IPA letter is valid for six months from the date of notification of approval.
After receiving the In-principle Approval notification, we will make arrangement for your EP card issuance.
You will be required to present:
- A copy of the IPA letter Recently taken passport size photograph Original passport with the entry embarkation cards Medical exam report* (if the In-Principle Approval states that you require one)
- Any other documents that are requested in the approval letter
* You can get a medical examination done in your own country through an established clinic/hospital or in Singapore. Most clinics in Singapore can provide medical examination and report within one or two working day.
Should you need to proceed to MOM for Card registration (for thumbprint and update photo shoot), we will assist you to book the appointment to MOM.
The EP card will be ready for your collection at our office after 4 working days.