CALL +65 6221 4733 
  • Incorporation Singapore Company banner

Employment Pass Procedures

Singapore Employment Pass timelines

Understanding all about Singapore Employment Pass Procedures (Step by Step)

Procedure and Timeline

We submit all Employment Pass applications electronically to Ministry of Manpower by our authorized in-house Employment agency.

The application process is much shorter, and subsequently you will also learn of your application outcome sooner.

The process consists of the following steps:

We submit all Employment Pass applications electronically to Ministry of Manpower

The process consists of the following steps:

  1. Update MOM for new incorporated company. (2 days)
  2. Fill up EP form (by Client)
  3. Check & Submit EP (By Authorized Paul Hype Page EP agent) (2 days)
  4. Upon submission of EP application, it takes about 7 days to 3 weeks for Ministry of Manpower to reply if application is approved or required additional document.
  5. If additional Document is needed, Ministry of Manpower may takes another 3 weeks to 2 months to process and verify the information.
  6. Approval application – In-Principle Approval (IPA) /Medical check-up (if required)
  7. Card issuance (At Paul Hype Page office)
  8. Card registration at MOM office (if you are a new EP applicant or need to update photo with MOM)
  9. Card collection (At Paul Hype Page office)

Please note that time fame for application procedure can vary, depending if MOM requires additional document or vetting of document.


Approval and Collection of Employment Pass

Once Employment pass is approved, Ministry of Manpower will issue an In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter.

An IPA letter is valid for six months from the date of notification of approval.

After receiving the In-principle Approval notification, we will make arrangement for your EP card issuance.

You will be required to present:

  • A copy of the IPA letter Recently taken passport size photograph Original passport with the entry embarkation cards Medical exam report* (if the In-Principle Approval states that you require one)
  • Any other documents that are requested in the approval letter

* You can get a medical examination done in your own country through an established clinic/hospital or in Singapore. Most clinics in Singapore can provide medical examination and report within one or two working day.

Should you need to proceed to MOM for Card registration (for thumbprint and update photo shoot), we will assist you to book the appointment to MOM.

The EP card will be ready for your collection at our office after 4 working days.

Need to seek Professional Help?

Paul Hype Page & Co. is an ACRA-certified business adviser. Our team of seasoned professional can help you set up a company in Singapore very quickly and easily following all legal entities, and offer you sound advice on how to make it successful too.

Whatever your needs, we invite you to contact us today to kick start your Singapore Business.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Yogesh Mathur says:

Hi There,

My name is Yogesh Mathur, I am interested to incorporate a company in Singapore and apply for employment pass for myself and my wife and 3 and half year old kid. I am in Singapore right now for few days. Kindly let me know when I can meet someone from your office and discuss further.

Yash Mathur

angela ng says:

Dear Yogesh,
Our incorporation package with employment pass will suit you the best. We will follow up with an email to you shortly