Long Term Visit Pass Singapore
Long Term Visit Passes Eligibility
P1, P2 Employment Pass holders may apply for Long Term Visit Passes for their:
- Common-law Spouse
- Unmarried daughters above 21 years of age
- Handicapped children above 21 years of age
- Stepchildren under 21 years of age
- Parents and parents-in-law
Documents required for Long Term Visit Pass
In general, these documents and information are required for Long Term Visit Pass applications:
1. Long Term Visit Pass Application Form
- The applicant must be sponsored by a well-established Singapore-registered company, normally the employer of the Employment Pass holder.
- The form must be endorsed with the company’s stamp or seal, and signed by the applicant and an authorized officer from the sponsoring company.
- A parent’s signature is required for children aged 16 years and below
2. Photograph of the applicant (passport-sized and taken within last three months)
3. Personal particulars page of applicant’s passport/travel document
These additional documents are required on the basis of the applicant’s relationship with the Employment Pass holder:
Applicants who hold non-English documents or certificates are required to submit a copy of the original papers and the official English translation certified by the respective embassy.