When it comes to employment opportunities in Singapore for foreign talent, benefits and visas are the most critical before signing the contract. These employee benefits are different across the world – check out what are the common employees benefits in Singapore.
What are the Main Types of Leaves in Singapore
The most common type of leaves are annual leave and medical & hospitalisation leave.
- Entry-level employee is entitled to 12 days of paid annual leave
- Amount will be pro-rated based on the number of months worked
- The number of leaves will increase with the length of stay in the company
Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Paid sick leaves are entitled with an official Medical Certification
- Up to 14 days of outpatient sick leave
- Up to 14 days of hospitalisation leaves – this is only valid if the employee is warded or requires bed rest
- Medical fees will be partly reimbursed dependent on each individuals’ contract
Find out more about getting medications and Singapore’s health facilities here!