Migration to Singapore
Matters Concerning Migration to Singapore
No doubt Singapore being a cosmopolitan country, being an Asian country too there will still be prevalent differences in cultural background and hence behavioral patterns. It is important to be aware of the differences in which how the people communicate to be able to integrate into the country. Whether you are currently living nationally, in Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, Belize, Canada, the United States, or any other countries, you can receive immigration help for the following:
2. Residency Applications
3. Financial documentation
5. Shares with a foreign shareholder
6. Details on capital
7. Conducting a simple online consultation & assessment for eligibility of migration to Singapore Entrepreneurs can also receive help opening a Singapore limited exemption company for migration purposes.
If they want to register a company here in Singapore, they can contact a professional like a Singapore Certified Public Accountant who will help with the responsibility of incorporating your Singapore business, taxation, licenses and relocation matters We can help you with the protection of any asset in compliance with the law and all legal authorizes during migration. If you are part of a company or want to start a company, then you may face other legal requirements. Depending on the type of Singapore visa , who starts the company, the investment that is made into the company, and all activity related to company, a tax or migration representative may ask for references. They may meet any time of year, but often in December or company’s financial year end. It is during this time that you must be able to show that you have properly prepared your company accounts and taxes over the years.
Foreigner Seeking Relocation to Singapore
The common mistake for first time foreigner who relocate to Singapore is not applying the best working visa available such as Entrepass or Employment Pass Visa and place oneself in one of the thousands “foreign worker” category. It has a serious impact on their PR application subsequently. To differentiate, one has to try to move out of the “foreign worker” box and instead become a “foreign talent”. How to do that ? One can consider being your own boss, Singapore pro business incentive will fund 60% of your start up cost if foreigner business owner or entrepreneur relocate their business to Singapore, also check out how the PIC tax incentive scheme can help you in your business relocation.
For further information to set up Singapore business , please refer to the following useful links:
3) Singapore Business Guide for licenses, yearly singapore company compliance and relevant business information
Further, you also need to consider of moving your assets to Singapore to demonstrate your commitment however it can be complicated as its involve cross border tax issue. You might be unaware of your tax residence status, how to avoid double taxation and yearly tax reporting requirements. Let our experienced tax consultant assists you in your international tax planning to lower down your overall tax position.
For further information on relocation tax planning, please refer to the following useful links:
2) Singapore Double Tax Treaty assists you business relocation to Singapore Before embarking on the move to relocate to Singapore or any country, considerations such as the search of suitable accommodations, schools for your children and the application for Singapore Visa for yourself & your family members are pertinent.
Housing Matters would include:
- Eligibility on Types of Housing in Singapore
- Search for the Best Suitable Housing Property
- Rental or Purchase
- Banking loans & Mortgage issues
Children Schooling Matters:
- Type of Schools for your child to enter (International Schools or Local Schools)
- School Terms & Student Intake
Type of Singapore Visa: You need to be aware of the different types of Singapore Visa available for application for both you and your loved ones.
- Singapore Entrepass (Entrepreneur Pass)
- Singapore Employment Pass
- Dependent Pass
- Singapore Permanent Resident
Business Relocation to Singapore: If you are a Business Owner looking to relocate your Business to Singapore, we provide professional incorporation services. There are different types of Incorporation Services available for Foreign Individuals and are as listed below: