Ready to incorporate with professional help?
Contact Paul and Hype Page Co. today.
We provide the following services:
- Instant online company registration in Singapore
- International tax planning and advice
- Professional company secretary service at affordable price
*For more details on filing Company’s annual returns, click here
Paul Hype Page & Co. is an ACRA-certified business adviser. Our team of seasoned professional can help you set up a company in Singapore very quickly and easily following all legal entities, and offer you sound advice on how to make it successful too.
In addition to business registration, we’ll also guide you how to:
- Write a business plan – Learn how to write a compelling business plan by accessing our sample business plans, or other helpful market research information
- Perform market research – Understand your business market, learn how it can enhance your business growth, and how to properly conduct a market research for your business
- Corporate Secretary Services – If you are registering a company in Singapore, you will need a Corporate Secretary. Corporate compliance in Singapore is a complex legal requirement for all Singapore registered companies. Our company secretarial team helps our clients and their officers to fulfil their statutory obligations in an efficient manner.
- Manage your finances – We’ll offer you the best resources and information to help you fully understand all financial concepts and teach you how to perform basic accounting tasks like budgeting, bookkeeping, financial analysis, among others
To further aid you, we have provided here a resource area with industry specific information and other industry resources to help you successfully start and run your business.
- Singapore Business Opportunities
- Singapore Business Licences
- Singapore Tax Planning
- Singapore Company Incorporation
- Singapore Company Yearly Statutory Requirements
- Singapore Working Visa Guide
By Eric Eio
Managing Partner of Paul Hype Page & Co.
Eric was awarded an ACCA graduate in 2000 and also graduated from University of Sydney with a Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Accounting. Since graduation, he had worked in Big 4 as an auditor , including a one year overseas stint with Ernst & Young, Shanghai in 2005. He left his last appointment as an Audit Managerial position with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Singapore in 2008 before setting up his own Certified Public Accountant Practice – Paul Hype Page & Co. His firm is being selected to be one of the advisory panel for Singapore top 500 SME.